Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off Tan let the mug and her pervy husband enjoy their fake anniversary!? Lol she is so passive aggressive and undermining lol.
If Trasha has put going to Tan & Del’s, Tanya would of said why you put that, we hadn’t arranged anything.
What does 🦧 get out of being so nasty to Trasha?
Just shows herself to be a nasty vile horrid witch!

Reactions: 14
Why do they have full blown conversations over Instagram comments rather than just texting. I’ve always found it so odd

Reactions: 23
If Trasha has put going to Tan & Del’s, Tanya would of said why you put that, we hadn’t arranged anything.
What does 🦧 get out of being so nasty to Trasha?
Just shows herself to be a nasty vile horrid witch!
I reckon Tan was bullied in school ! Tend to find the bullies turn into one, that and she’ll get a kick out of sticking the boot in Tash cause she’s easy pickings.
The vicious chunk needs a reality check.

Reactions: 7
So Tasha and Pervy John is going to Tanyas on their actual anniversary. Jesus John dont try too hard to be romantic now mate. 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
I can’t decide who is the biggest twit- Tasha hashtagging weird sex things and just being so idiotic and Tashalike about everything , pervy Onslow liking pictures of girls that probably aren’t much older than his children. Taco for still being completely spineless and commenting ‘delicious honey’ on a food pic yet again. Actually it’s Tanya, the stupid and pointless Blackpool trip, the reusing of old carrier bags - is the orange one Superdry? I’d love to see what she’s bought from there 🤥 But even if they are new it’s just flash and wank- dick!

Reactions: 10
I’ve just read the comments from Tasha on Tanya’s beach pic asking if she got a photo of Blackpool Tower lit up last night & she replied saying no as the Illuminations aren’t on until later in the year... they’re switched on in 4 weeks!!! Thick idiot

Also, she must have finished breakfast & driven down the road to the sand dunes, arranged the souvenirs on the sand, took a photo & got straight back in the car & on their way home 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just read the comments from Tasha on Tanya’s beach pic asking if she got a photo of Blackpool Tower lit up last night & she replied saying no as the Illuminations aren’t on until later in the year... they’re switched on in 4 weeks!!! Thick idiot

Also, she must have finished breakfast & driven down the road to the sand dunes, arranged the souvenirs on the sand, took a photo & got straight back in the car & on their way home 🤣
The souvenirs kill me,who in their right Ming does that 😂come on tan still want to see what’s in all the bags ,lying cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know teenagers don’t want to spend a lot of time with their parents. But Tanya never seems to do anything nice for her girls?
Surly they would of liked a trip to Blackpool.
The last time she took them away, as far as I can see/remember was when they went as a extended family (with Tanya’s family) to Cornwall.
Fatty has been to Liverpool, the Lake District, for loads of afternoon teas and meals out.
She took them bowling over Olivias birthday.
My kids are around the same age. But they are included in most things. Especially meals out and long weekends away. Plus half the time her kids must also be with their dad.
She can’t say she doesn’t want them on her insta she put them on, when it suits her.
I just thought with everything that’s gone on, if you are going to go away then you would take your kids too.
I am not ready, that’s my personal choice. But we have had a few days out and if we have gone for meals out my kids have joined us.
She seems to live her life around herself and Taco.
I mean let’s face it, even that bloody dog has had a day out 🤣

• Heart

I’ve just looked back on her 11 Blackpool related posts and the comments. She clearly did no research as a lot of things that people said to do or see are still shut due to the virus! I still don’t understand why you would go all that way for one night! Like @LancsLass said she got up Sunday, had breakfast, went to the beach with her tat and then headed back down the motorway. She couldn’t have even been there for 24 hours! Waste of time and money! Yet it was amazing and they had the best time, doesn’t add up to me! And as for those bags......no doubt she’s ordered stuff online and then we’ll see things in the coming weeks that are supposedly from these shops at Bicester. Why does 🌮 put up with her lies? The conversation between 🦧 and 🗑 on the menu planner is just ridiculous! Just text, you are both on your phones all the bloody time!

Reactions: 11
Why do they have full blown conversations over Instagram comments rather than just texting. I’ve always found it so odd
I know I’ve always thought that, they’re ‘SiL2B’ surely they can call each other. :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Idiots.

Reactions: 6
duck off Tan let the mug and her pervy husband enjoy their fake anniversary!? Lol she is so passive aggressive and undermining lol.
Omg the tension between the two of them is off the scale! I can’t even understand what they’re trying to arrange because none of them will really come out and say what they want to say.

I feel like Tan wants to say you can come round although I don’t really want you to. And you’ll eat whatever I choose bless you hunni for being so stupid.

Text each other ya gobshites.

Reactions: 12
What an absolute bleeping boring pair of bastards. Just catching up on the trip of dreams. All that way for one night for the gram and she still can’t pipe down and stay away from making nasty comments on Trash’s insta. She really is a piece of work. Dirk diggler looks like a man trying to act like a submissive little boy for his mistress. What a gif.

• Haha
What an absolute bleeping boring pair of bastards. Just catching up on the trip of dreams. All that way for one night for the gram and she still can’t pipe down and stay away from making nasty comments on Trash’s insta. She really is a piece of work. Dirk diggler looks like a man trying to act like a submissive little boy for his mistress. What a gif.
Yep I reckon the highlight of her Blackpool trip would have been that Dirty John has been caught perving on insta again...Tan would have been in her element.

Would not surprise me one bit if Tanya and John once had a thing going but she couldn’t get John to leave his family. So then she decides on the next best thing (🤮) his twin brother. That’s why she’s such an evil witch to Tasha, because she’s so jealous and why she’s always over the top with Derek - hehe having such a good time with you hunny. Trying to make John jealous. She also always has to have everything first to prove that she’s the “better” woman. Anyway, all of that is 100 percent unlikely but honestly nothing would surprise me with those two slime balls. We know Tanya isn’t loyal to anything or anyone and neither is Johnny boy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Would not surprise me one bit if Tanya and John once had a thing going but she couldn’t get John to leave his family. So then she decides on the next best thing (🤮) his twin brother. That’s why she’s such an evil witch to Tasha, because she’s so jealous and why she’s always over the top with Derek - hehe having such a good time with you hunny. Trying to make John jealous. She also always has to have everything first to prove that she’s the “better” woman. Anyway, all of that is 100 percent unlikely but honestly nothing would surprise me with those two slime balls. We know Tanya isn’t loyal to anything or anyone and neither is Johnny boy.
Oh i love this idea. 😂
Imagine having had both them horrible rancid dicks! 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
I think it’s because Tanya is constantly trying to catch Tasha out publicly. Tan’s not in the same league as John though, who publicly humiliates Tasha constantly.

Pretty sure when Tanya first posted about Blackpool she posted a bunch of photos that was obviously meant to be what she was planning on doing. One was ballroom dancing? Didn't happen. Also the picture of the ride outside her window is the same picture she posted on her stories about how good her view from her room was going to be on her stories. So it's not a photo she's taken.
If I saw someone I knew post about their anniversary weekend I wouldn't dare expect them to come over, I like how Taco had to ask Tan if it was okay first and they didn't hear back from him? Aka Tanya said no. Until she saw it was their anniversary and thought it would be a great opportunity to ruin it for them.
I hope they do go and Tasha talks about how long they've been married then asks Tanya what's the longest she's been married for?
Or when is her wedding anniversary

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.