Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh so her ‘birthday’ meal at the Ivy is the same weekend Trasha Is celebrating her anniversary. So spooky
You don’t need Eastenders when you have these two cockwombles

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparantly the Ivy has 50% off on Mondays (not sure if it's all of them) so probs why John's offered to take Tasha there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol and i just remembered they are spending Christmas together 😂
Watch Tan give Trashy that homemade hatbox for her present 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is gonna be hilarious, Trasha and Onslow on a boat and then at the Ivy!
While Tanya is throwing a tantrum that she didn’t get to go on a boat.
Poor Taco is getting in the neck later 😂😂😂
She’s booking the boat as we speak....#sospooky #webookeditlastyear #wedidntknow #surprisefromtaco

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the actual bleeping fuckery, is this bleep trying to say?!?
Off time my parents with fish & chips Wednesday with my daughters car so she can do some driving in the fields before her licence arrives and she starts her lessons.....duck! that was effort re writing all that cunts drivel and with no punctuation I’m outta breath just reading what she wrote! Lol 😆

OMG, they’re both going to The Ivy on the same night?! 😂 The same one?
OranguTAN is going to The Ivy on Saturday, of course she would! Because Trash is going on Monday and Fat Tan has to get in before Trash!

What the bloody hell is a H2B?? Is it a pencil?
Husband to be

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the actual bleeping fuckery, is this bleep trying to say?!?
Off time my parents with fish & chips Wednesday with my daughters car so she can do some driving in the fields before her licence arrives and she starts her lessons.....duck! that was effort re writing all that cunts drivel and with no punctuation I’m outta breath just reading what she wrote! Lol 😆

OranguTAN is going to The Ivy on Saturday, of course she would! Because Trash is going on Monday and Fat Tan has to get in before Trash!

Husband to be
What’s a spice bag?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just can't let tash have anything can she she really is vile!

Reactions: 11
Lol and i just remembered they are spending Christmas together 😂
Watch Tan give Trashy that homemade hatbox for her present 😂
Ive told the kids I want Christmas dinner eaten and presents opened and them in their bedrooms all by 10 am Xmas morning as I want to be sat on the sofa with a gin watching these sods winding each other up and fighting over the Brussels sprouts while onslaw dribbles in the corner over instagram pictures. Xmas cottage antics with the ashfords - can’t wait. 😂😂😂😂 disclaimer I won’t do that to my kids but I will be watching when I get five minutes - it’s going to be better than a carry on film 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am at the outlaws today for lunch. And I dislike them immensely.
Every now and then I check my phone and read what you lot put and I am cracking up!
It’s what’s getting my through their disgusting offerings.
My husband just said to me get off bleeping Tattle 🤣🤣🤣🙄
Er no!!

Ive told the kids I want Christmas dinner eaten and presents opened and them in their bedrooms all by 10 am Xmas morning as I want to be sat on the sofa with a gin watching these sods winding each other up and fighting over the Brussels sprouts while onslaw dribbles in the corner over instagram pictures. Xmas cottage antics with the ashfords - can’t wait. 😂😂😂😂 disclaimer I won’t do that to my kids but I will be watching those beggars - it’s going to be better than a carry on film 🍿
Oh my god I am dead!!! 😂😂😂
I might do that same 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion : Tanya/Tasha #24
Hot tub dips for these two drips, now we have the battle of the Ivy trips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As much as 🗑 is pathetic, what’s even more sad is 🦧’s attempts to outdo her! FFS let her have a night out at The Ivy without there being a snidey ‘we booked first’ comment - are The Ivy participating in the money off food scheme; no wonder 🦧 is going out 😆

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion - Blackpool trips, spa dips & for Christ's sake lay off the chips!

can't believe it's almost time for another thread, these nutters antics are keeping Tattle flying atm!!! #wedidntknow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.