Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can see Trasha did!!
I hate to say it but it was Tanya. Because we all came on here to say why the eff is she posting about her birthday meal when it’s been and gone. Was a couple of weeks ago now

Reactions: 5
Who has a 3 day celebration for their 18th wedding anniversary? I’d understand if it’s for 25 years or 30 and you would go away for the weekend, but these guys are just going to lounge around at home all that time in the spa having drinkies and happy tummies? The only reason I can think of is Trash trying to get one up on Tan-that she is married and a real ashford!

As for Tan and her weekend away, surely they spent more time in the car than exploring Blackpool? Ah well at least they were singing along to the tunes and scoffing Maccies. How did they have time for a shopping spree at Bicester? Weird there’s no mention of that experience, temp check on arrival, digital queues etc 🤔 Would love to hear all about it Tan!
Yes!! Why no photos of Bicester?

Reactions: 2
You so must try the spice bag lovelies 🤢 why have they both started addressing their adoring fans all of a sudden, Trash with the netflix recommendations and tan with her delicious spice bag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate to say it but it was Tanya. Because we all came on here to say why the eff is she posting about her birthday meal when it’s been and gone. Was a couple of weeks ago now
Her bloody birthday goes on longer than the Queens 👸🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine hanging out your washing, it smells of Lenor gold orchid 😍 and then boom you get the chav family from next door burning their rubbish.
I’d be livid.
She’s the kind of neighbours you see on those nightmare next door neighbour shows! So now she’s having a bonfire, last week it was the hot tub and cricket sounds at 10pm and then the outdoor cinema! Her next door neighbour comments on her pics sometimes and you can just tell she’s putting the niceness on and she actually resents Trasha

Reactions: 9
Why's she going on about a spice bag like it's some sort of gourmet dish? It's a bag of chicken and chips from the bleeping Chinese takeaways here in Ireland... far from gourmet 🤣🤣 she really would put glitter on her tit wouldn't she!
As for trashbag and her fire outside, she needs to chuck her grubby hubbys phone in it and stop being his bleeping doormat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread ideas....

#battle of the hot tub, pair of chubs, always got to copy what the other one does

#Alexa play ‘Anything you can do I can do better’

#1 night in Blackpool; what a tool, making fun of your H2B being scared of rides, oh how cruel!

#BBQs, Blackpool, Bike Rides and Blaps
All of these are brilliant 😂😂🗑🌮

Reactions: 1
STOP it. He’s the most cringe ever! Is he not saying this after he’s finished his bag to her face?
He’s so off putting! Don’t think he has a manly bone in his body. Poor soul probably need mummy Tanya to help him with everything, probably spoon feeds him too

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.