Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha saying face masks are a fashion statement.

Yes you moley boggley eyes bleep I’m wearing mine Cos I look good in it, not because it could save my life.
She really does live on her own bubble!
She is an idiot.
Let’s hope she has got her daughter some decent clothes, and not giving her the cast off’s she no longer wears!
And some shoes that fit her.

As someone who wears spex! Trust me trash bag it isn’t a fashion statement you absolute bellend!!
Oh god my glasses are always steaming up!
This is a global pandemic, maybe for you her kids they might have a mask to match an outfits
Not a moron who looks after (home help) to elderly people. Glad to see she is thinking of others, yet again.
I bet she took money from that old lady. Or said my daughter will pop round to chat to you. (For a price)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As someone who wears spex! Trust me trash bag it isn’t a fashion statement you absolute bellend!!
It's horrible isn't it, when I got back to the car after shopping the other day my husband asked what I'd got for the week and I was like duck knows I couldn't see for most of the time I was in there!

Facemasks are far from a fashion statement, I don't wear one to look cool I wear one to protect others!

Reactions: 14
Masks are not a fashion statement they are essential protective wear to protect us from covid and idiots like her who’ve carried on their lives as normal pretending the virus doesn’t exist!
No wonder she doesn’t have a proper job, she’s unemployable thick and ignorant 🤬

Reactions: 13
It's horrible isn't it, when I got back to the car after shopping the other day my husband asked what I'd got for the week and I was like duck knows I couldn't see for most of the time I was in there!

Facemasks are far from a fashion statement, I don't wear one to look cool I wear one to protect others!
As another spectacle wearer, face masks are horrendous but will grin and bear it if it helps protect myself and others.
and those ‘fashionable’ masks are just people making the best out of a bad situation (plus companies making a mint out of it!)

Reactions: 6
She is such a bleeping twit!! Yeah, I love wearing a mask that makes my glasses steam up so I can’t effing see anything; mines a real fashion statement - blue and disposable!

I’ll ask my brother in law how he felt wearing a mask on the critical care unit when he was treating people with Covid - I’m sure he tried to make a bastard fashion statement whilst trying to save people’s lives!! In fact, he taped it to his face at one point so it wouldn’t come off - must have been trying to start a trend!!

twit!!

Reactions: 10
Tasha buys mostly cheap tat which all adds up and Tanya blasts her money on expensive things. £30 menu board, £100 oil diffuser, waterproof light up speaker (around £50ish), personalised hot tub hooks (I've seen similar for £26) £20 Spa salts, £61 scentsy warmer, £20 for a mug and coaster, £30 for the lazy spa headrests, £25 on vase and glasses stand, £20 on more spa salts, £60 on a star picture. And that's all just for July!! Not including the bottles of expensive alcohol..the drive through movie, the boat trip, the Halloween trip, Blackpool trip or all the money she spends on food and rubber ducks!

I also thought it was strange Tasha has gone shopping with her daughter again. I think maybe the "lady" did pay her for the chat last night so Tasha has extra cash and wants to spend it 🤔
...Tan spends big until it’s Trasha’s birthday and then just bags up all last season’s tit and hands it on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Funny how this is mentioned and it makes an appearance
Also the flowers were gifted! Probably cause she commented on most her posts! Such a try hard, desperate to be somebody!
well Ginger Minge! You are somebody! A one off sadbody!!

Reactions: 8
I've got friends visiting Blackpool and they've visited Madame Tussauds there today and I noticed this exhibit on their photos. I can't help but think there's a perfect photo opportunity there just waiting to happen... 🙈🙊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank duck that was gifted...I’ve don’t think I’ve ever seen anything quite so hideous. Who on earth would pay for it?!? I actually thought it was the cock rock for a moment 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got one of those masks today with the little ventilator bit on and the specs didn’t seem to steam up half as bad.

Reactions: 5
Came on to say the same thing!
I only mentioned that today.
Tanya you’re really a sad woman!! 🤣🤣🤣

I got one of those masks today with the little ventilator bit on and the specs didn’t seem to steam up half as bad.
[/

Might have to invest in one.
I wear a face shield at work!
Also the flowers were gifted! Probably cause she commented on most her posts! Such a try hard, desperate to be somebody!
well Ginger Minge! You are somebody! A one off sadbody!!
You would have to gift them, they’re bleeping hideous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came on to say the same thing!
I only mentioned that today.
Tanya you’re really a sad woman!! 🤣🤣🤣

You would have to gift them, they’re bleeping hideous 😂
Hang on?? Only the flowers were gifted?? Did she pay for the cook rock vase?!?

Reactions: 6
Looks like rats on sticks that they sell in China 🤢
Well, spit the dog had me already sniggering then I read this and literally pissed myself. I haven’t laughed so hard at this thread since I made that wish meme with Trasha’s rainbow cakes 🤣🤣🤣 Oh man, rat on a stick is absolutely spot on. Master bleeping chef must be devastated with that comment 🙈

And as for the spending, OMG remember a few threads back when someone added up how much ginger bleeping Warbucks had spent?! Add on the recent purchases and she could have had enough cash to have bought a bleeping mobile home instead and actually called herself a homeowner 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So Tasha comes home after 3 hours work and a day of shopping and says its such hard work?
She also gets home about the same time a normal person who works full time gets home and says there's no time to cook?
So orders a takeaway which will likely take about the same time to arrive than it would take chucking some her Iceland finest in the oven?
Stupid cow

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.