Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a pile of shite, seriously a Primark haul? My husband would divorce me if I bought anything from that shithole!
I agree, everything I have bought from there has fallen apart the minute I wash it... wasting money and my husband hates that (so do I )
I can never see the appeal of primark, would much rather have fewer clothes, save up and buy things that will keep for years, organic cotton and ethically made.
Throw away fashion and fads- right up T&Ts alley

Reactions: 6
It’s still there along with a new one from 30 mins ago saying she LOVE’s the towel.

Hiya Ginger Fatso Warbucks 👋😆
Ah but she doesn’t SO love it 😪

I’m so jealous of your height! My step sister is 6foot and she always looks so glamourous and long legged in all her clothes. And I’m over here at 5ft4 like a dwarf 😂
I know of two men you can have if you want to feel tall ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree, everything I have bought from there has fallen apart the minute I wash it... wasting money and my husband hates that (so do I )
I can never see the appeal of primark, would much rather have fewer clothes, save up and buy things that will keep for years, organic cotton and ethically made.
Throw away fashion and fads- right up T&Ts alley
Agreed.

Primark, like most fast fashion, is very unethical and actually isn’t as cheap as you’d think if you take into account cost per wear and how it all falls apart so quickly.

Obviously a lot of people can only afford to shop there, or in similarly priced shops. They don’t have the time to search charity shops for higher quality items at lower prices (such a crapshoot) and they shouldn’t be ashamed of that at all. I have been in that position in my life.

However, I find people like Trasha going in and buying multiple things they don’t need, just because they’re cheap and they can pile it high, a bit gross and dim. I agree, I’d much rather have one nice, well-fitting cotton t-shirt that washes well, than four or five Primark t-shirts with dodgy twisted seams and threads coming loose after a couple of washes.

This seems to be both Trasha and OranguTan’s approach to everything. Buy cheap, buy a lot of it, constantly, so that you always have something new. It’s such a terrible approach for the environment, for your bank balance, for the quality of your items and even for your mind, because you get addicted to the “rush” of new purchases. I am certain they’re both addicted to the rush of shopping and the likes their new crap gets on social media.

Neither of them have nice taste and both of them just seem to want things for the sake of having them - not because they’re useful, or practical, or beautiful, or special. Just because they can have them. Imagine the credit card debt! And why? So they can show off to strangers on social media that they bought ugly some new plastic sliders, a swimming costume and some tops?! It’s utterly deranged if you think about it!

I think Tanya has deleted the comments 😳

Oh the comments are back, must be my phone playing up.
I noticed how Tash hasn’t replied to her yet, probably still in bed the lazy witch.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How tall is she? Does anyone know?

I’m just a smidge under 5’10 and I have size 7 feet. My sister is 6’1 and has size 9. I think it’s quite normal for tall women to have large feet.

I was under the impression she’s not particularly tall though, as the twins seem tiny. Then again, she is a very, erm, “solid” looking woman.
Built like a brickshit house comes to mind x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trasha house makes me wanna smash up stuff, she crams tit into every space!
When there isn’t even space for it.
What’s that haof circle table all about?
That crappy cheap looking chair, and those bleeping bags!
Is she taking them to her garden, pretending she is off down the pool?
Will daughter bring her drinkies!! 😂
Then that grubby hubby of hers will be home, not have a shower and get straight into the inflatable troff.
I can’t cope with how bleeping cuntish they all are....
sooooo relaxing sitting in a soup of dead skin and grim, while it sounds like an industrial vibrator

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How long until Tasha posts a pic that she’s bought the chavvy projector just like Tanya? I’m guessing tomorrow or Saturday at the latest as I’m sure she’s jumping on amazon prime as we speak 😂

• Haha
I wonder if she’ll have a few glasses of wine before popping out for the new gas bottle again🙈🤣

BOOM!! Trash bites back!! Orangutan the man 🤣
I would've said 'Yes i got the swimsuit the same as you Tan, but i got it in a 12!' lol Whereas Tan's was probably an 18!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are hilarious! And well done Tash for the sliders comment! Tan the man as I always say.
however, buying the same swimsuit as Tan is so obvious! I don’t get the blatant copying!... unless - she wants to wear it better and somewhere inside her ditzy head, she knows exactly what she’s doing! As it’s been already said, size 12 is a stretch - literally! Especially with Primarni sizing.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 196404
She really can’t help herself can she?! If you do read here Tan just stop please, it is beyond strange and childish.
She should play that song from her expensive waterproof speaker; *Anything you can do I can do better*
Also, just laughing to myself on my break, she’s making out Tasha copied a bespoke Swimming costume especially made for Tan. It’s bloody primark, the likelyhood of you buying the same garment as someone else is highly likely, whether she saw you in it first or not.
My cadge has been well and truly rattled today I tell ya!
lol at Tasha’s response, love it- I don’t think she is as stupid as we may think. Put your claws away HUN hehe

All of her clothes are a L
How do you know the swimsuit is a 12?
Green label in Primarny is 12 (so sad that I know this!)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.