Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is beyond a joke now!! Why doesn’t his mates pull him aside and tell him to get a bleeping grip!
Never ever do they eat anything and think ah you know what, don’t make that again its tit.
Do you think he texts her and says amazing head tonight hunny.

I am always so confused by Tashas Spag Bol, why does she make a pasta dish with no sauce? Who makes a DRY pasta dish?
Her spag bol always looks rank.
Mine never looks like her’s.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Must take after her mother then
That’s not at all true, they could not be more different. The worldwide witch thing is just teenager talk. She is very sweet.
I’m sorry to hear that 😔 honestly the thought of anyone being bullied makes me so mad. I’m glad you didn’t turn into one 😁
I intervened once at my shopping centre when 2 girls were pushing another around. Ending up getting into a scrap but I can handle myself and was worth it to protect the other girl.
That’s so true what you say about your sons friend. It’s similar with really “ large/fat” people.ive worked with a couple who were loud, bubbly and always first to get the fat jokes in.

There has to be someone other than Badger that knows her and can trip her up on her bullshit !? Maybe we should club together with a cash reward so they’ll come forward 😁😂
She is back at work, so is del.

Reactions: 1
BMW suspended production in June... laid off half the staff... defo think she’s blowing the redundancy money! It won’t last long. I worked for a company and many got made redundant, some got around £25k which was basically a years salary for them, didn’t work for 6 months and had blown it all.
I am pretty sure last week she posted a face mask with a ‘mini’ logo on it. I think she has been moved from BMW to Mini probably both owned by the same company? Maybe she is not posting about her work as she is in a new place and probably not as confident there as she was at BMW. Who knows, but that is my guess .

Reactions: 3
I am pretty sure last week she posted a face mask with a ‘mini’ logo on it. I think she has been moved from BMW to Mini probably both owned by the same company? Maybe she is not posting about her work as she is in a new place and probably not as confident there as she was at BMW. Who knows, but that is my guess .
Mini is BMW it’s the same company.

Reactions: 6
That’s not at all true, they could not be more different. The worldwide witch thing is just teenager talk. She is very sweet.
She is back at work, so is del.
Honestly give us something we don’t know. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Literally came on to say this! I saw this too! Surely if she was still on front desk at BMW they wouldn't allow her to wear a Mini mask?

I don't think Badger knows Tanya as much as they put on. I honestly can't say they've ever told us any bit of information that we don't already know.
Jumped straight on to stick up for her daughter.
We know she's at work, she's posted about work. We don't need Badger to tell us that 🤦🏻‍♀️
She literally posted about if last week.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think she reads on here and we was all saying a few weeks ago, how she needed to be careful as any new employer wouldn’t take kindly to this Tattle thread.
I think she is on her best behaviour and is too frightened to do anything, not to put a foot wrong. Because she knows she is on thin ice with work.
I still think if they get rid of anyone it will be her.
Or Taco, he clearly can’t think for himself.
I am gutted she hasn't done a back to work picnic in the staff canteen.
She is selfish, come in Tan. We need a laugh.
maybe she ia saving the comedy, until
She gets on the back of Tacos bike. 😂😂😂

Literally came on to say this! I saw this too! Surely if she was still on front desk at BMW they wouldn't allow her to wear a Mini mask?

I don't think Badger knows Tanya as much as they put on. I honestly can't say they've ever told us any bit of information that we don't already know.
We know she's at work, she's posted about work. We don't need Badger to tell us that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly, Badger is boring me. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not that I want badger to be outed by Tanya at all but has anyone called who it may be (I have my suspicions already- I’ve not been on here too long though so I don’t know if it’s been called before?)
I’m thinking Tans ex husband’s (not sure if she’s had more than one- but the one who’s father to her girls and apparently not even an ex husband yet) partner if he has one OR a sister? I deffo don’t think it’s Tan or Trash anyhow after reading some previous comments- bored tonight if you can’t tell

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

So what kind of thing do you want to know?

After Badger describing Tanya's daughter as "She is very sweet" I have my doubts about it being her ex husband and if being a man at all.
Can't say I've ever heard any man describe someone as very sweet?
I also don't think her ex husband would risk ruining the relationship he has with his kids over some gossip site and slagging Tanya.

Reactions: 5
After Badger describing Tanya's daughter as "She is very sweet" I have my doubts about it being her ex husband and if being a man at all.
Can't say I've ever heard any man describe someone as very sweet?
I also don't think her ex husband would risk ruining the relationship he has with his kids over some gossip site and slagging Tanya.
sorry I meant his partner- if he has a ‘OH’ it could be her- he may be none the wiser of it happening either?

sorry I meant his partner- if he has a ‘OH’ it could be her- he may be none the wiser of it happening either?
I’ve re worded it now as I had done a trasha and used no punctuation/ made no sense 🙈

Reactions: 4
So what kind of thing do you want to know?
Where did Tanya live before she moved into her current house?
Is it rented?
When did she move there?
How long was she married to both of her ex husbands?
Was she married to her daughters dad before she had her two daughters?
What are her two daughters middle names?
Is Tanya paying for her daughters driving lessons?
Is Tanya allergic to anything?
How many days a week does Tanya's daughters actually stay with her?
Do her daughters ever go on holiday with their dad and where?
How long has Tanya had her dog?
What day does Tanya get paid? 4 weekly? Same day every month?
How often does she see her parents?
Other than Tasha and John is there other family of Tacos that she speaks to?
Why is her daughters never at the family gatherings at Tashas?
Does her daughters get on with Tashas kids?
What do her daughters want to do when they get older?
What was Tanya's job before BMW?
If she was stay at home mum what did her husband do?
Did she get on with her husbands family?
What did she do with her old wedding and engagement rings?
Did many people go to her wedding?
What made her start Instagram?
Was she always so obsessed with social media?
What school did she go to?
How old was she when she grew her first ginger pube?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.