Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie28

VIP Member
Hubby wants to cool off at the beach, is that code for Hubby wants to perv at young woman and have a wash on the sea? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Dannie

Chatty Member
None of those shopping bags look new. They all look like they been folded and put away. There’s not a crease on a new shopping bag when it’s given to you in the shop and have a look at that bow on the white company gift bag. Seriously Tanya - I can smell the bullshit from here. You came home and got all the bags out from the tat cupboard and thought let’s get Tasha crying in her Sweeties tonight. Its obvious to a blind person they are old shopping bags

The white company bag is tarnished on the black lines at the top in the corners. Those bags are not new. Look closely at the top of the bags along the edges

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Tdm

VIP Member
Just been looking through whilst I have my lunch, and seen this exchange of comments on someone’s post who follows T & T. What a vile bitch 🦧 is in her comment! Well I’m sorry but I have beaten you 🦧 this time as I stayed at The Mermaid last year! 😂 She can’t bear the thought of 🗑 doing, having something before her can she! Well I’ve got news for you 🦧 she had an Ashford years before you did! 😂
Tasha can’t say or do anything without fatty piping up. Tasha has a nice comment for that lady then orangutan has to come in beating her chest claiming she had it first. She has the mentality of a 4 year old. I bet she is reading on tattle about John liking those girls photos and she probably can’t contain her joy

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
I honestly think Tanya is using Taco not liking rides as an excuse. I know someone who is about the same size as Tanya (overweight) and they won't go on any rides because the barriers don't shut around them properly and they get really anxious about getting stuck.
🤔

Wonder when he'll stop. Yesterday

Could honestly go all day with the pictures he's liked of girls. Not just celebs but I don't want to post photos of random girls on here.
He's even commented on this one 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

LancsLass

I was looking at meal ideas on Instagram a few years ago & kept seeing their menu planners pop up so I thought they must have been some kind of foodies & decided to follow them... how wrong was I! 🤣

I then joined this Tattle thread over a year ago after one of them alerted every follower of theirs that this place even existed... I was hooked & laugh at every single message.
I’ve only been brave enough recently to start contributing myself even though I’ve been a year long lurker but you all make me laugh so much & I am a terrible sleeper so I like to read this at night when I’m usually wide awake 🙄 I sometimes have to laugh under my duvet so that I don’t wake the rest of the house up 🤣🙈

• Haha

Dannie

Chatty Member
They look like the ones I keep to reuse for the charity shop; all creased and bent 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a try-hard isn’t she 😒😒

As for Trasha today, another day of troughing! We had breakfast, a portion of chips from a day out and then we’ve come home and had a sandwich; not sure there always needs to be the ton of food they eat - plus who wants a bbq at this time of night? She must shut like an elephant!!
Thing is I think it’s funny and pathetic but someone vulnerable will be looking at that post tonight and it will make them feel awful because they are struggling to put food on the table and pay their bills. Yes that’s not Tanya fault but you have to look at the bigger picture and think about how your actions and words effect others. I ain’t here to troll anyone on Instagram and I dont feel comfortable commenting on people’s appearance etc but I will bloody call you out for shitty behaviour like this. There are people who don’t have a pot to piss in and you have this imbecile lying on Instagram portraying a life that’s fake and based on her made up imagination

Last edited:

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
So Tasha comes home after 3 hours work and a day of shopping and says its such hard work?
She also gets home about the same time a normal person who works full time gets home and says there's no time to cook?
So orders a takeaway which will likely take about the same time to arrive than it would take chucking some her Iceland finest in the oven?
Stupid cow

• Angry
  • Wow

LancsLass

🤣 I love all you lot! I think this has to be the best thread on Tattle 😆

I was thinking earlier about which are my absolute favourite moments from Tanya & Tasha & decided it was the we didn’t know hashtag, a tall spring in my eye quote from Tasha & the video of Tanya & her H2B in the hot tub just staring & blinking... I had to re-watch it again earlier for the 100th time for a laugh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
That’s unfair. The kids should be off limits. She might not be encouraging independence but we have no idea how they’ll be once they leave home. And it’s none of our business unless they choose to stick it on Instagram.
Haven't caught up yet from the past couple of hours but I totally agree with this being unfair. Both my parents have never had a proper job and controlled my life so much because they didn't want me to have a life. I left when I was 17 and ever since I have worked my arse off. I'm now 22 and have a very, very well paid job, beautiful home and I've never asked anyone for anything and do it all myself.
Doesn't matter what environment someone is brought up in, if they want to do better they can.

• Heart

Tdm

VIP Member
I actually feel sorry for Tash when I see those pics of him liking young girls it actually makes me feel sick 🤢. I can’t believe she has posted them pics of herself, she really doesn’t look great on them and old pervy mcwervy next to her looks full on depressed

Also I full on hate Tan the man now, everytime I see another comment from her I can feel the rage bubbling inside of me 😂 Clearly I am way to invested in this trash/tan saga but honestly wish she would have a bloody day off!!!
She takes a trip to blackpool and still finds time to harass Tasha. I also feel sorry for her. She’s either dealing with John being a pig or tanya belittling her

Maggie28

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she say my daughter?
Is that how she speaks?
When she is introducing her daughter to someone does she say this is daughter!
This is Hubby, no she doesn’t, so why write like that!
Greedy bitch, will go home and have a full dinner.
If I ate that I wouldn’t eat or I would have something light.
As for Fatty!! Glad you have told all your followers where you will be eating lunch at the weekend.
I might call up and cancel your reservation! 😂

• Haha

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Guys no need to get Admin involved, there was no inappropriate comments on her kids and yet again Badger has disappeared off the face of the earth. This thread cracks me up so much so please don't slow it down!!!

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Those kebabs Orangutan posted look vile! Dripping in that white sauce :sick: Only 180 likes and only one comment from dickless Del as always!!

Just noticed on her ripped off toastie pic from the other day she put chips in a mug and it reminded me of the toast in a flat cap. Also if anyone is bored check out the comments on Trash's dinner pic from last night, Fatso getting all passive aggressive over the type of pasta used "But is it tagliatelle?!" and Trash declaring she's cooking them a special dinner on Christmas Eve at the cottage :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
View attachment 196404
She really can’t help herself can she?! If you do read here Tan just stop please, it is beyond strange and childish.
She should play that song from her expensive waterproof speaker; *Anything you can do I can do better*
Tanya I hope you’re reading this ,you’re a massive bitch,stop being so bastard nasty over fuck all and just have it out with trasha if her behaviour bothers you so much .Youre a grown woman and act like a bitchy year 9 teenager ,you think you’re so much better than your SIL2B ( and everyone else ) and the truth is you are not .You must be deeply unhappy with your own life to keep posting these passive aggressive comments on her insta

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
Fucking Pepsi max goes through her hotel window 😂imagine her and taco getting ‘cosy’ and a family of 5 whizz past and get an eye full

• Haha

Whosaidthat

🗑 claims 'daughter' (brat) begged to watch Baywatch but i see no sign of either of the kids so does that mean that secretly 'hubby' 🤮 begged her so he could watch boobs bounce around in red swimsuits while he scrolls through instagram looking for more boobs? 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha

swimming

VIP Member
That Tasha woman always seems to be spending. Always pretty much every day. I honestly don't know how they manage to afford all of the things they're always buying, it's a really unhealthy addiction. They only went shopping the other day when their 16 year old son stayed in the car and she's back out again taking the daughter out shopping. I can understand why John got fed up and left before as even as a viewer of her page can see she is constantly spending money. I don't particularly like Tanya either but at least she doesn't spend as much money as Tasha seems to.
Are you joking? That ginger man was spending money like piss during lockdown

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
I have a work college called Tasha and I sent an email and used her name in it and my phone changed it to Trasha 🤣🤣

• Haha

Littlebitoflove

Chatty Member
"love a cheeky upgrade" Tanya's the sort who would rip her own ginger pubes out and put it on the bed then go and complain so she can get upgraded.

• Haha
  • Sick