Tanya & Tasha #23 Pervy John Bitchy Tan H2B oh here’s Johns NaN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I should be more repulsed at the Burger King for lunch or the Chinese for tea 🙃 They must get through an awful lot of loo roll 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Well, spit the dog had me already sniggering then I read this and literally pissed myself. I haven’t laughed so hard at this thread since I made that wish meme with Trasha’s rainbow cakes 🤣🤣🤣 Oh man, rat on a stick is absolutely spot on. Master bleeping chef must be devastated with that comment 🙈

And as for the spending, OMG remember a few threads back when someone added up how much ginger bleeping Warbucks had spent?! Add on the recent purchases and she could have had enough cash to have bought a bleeping mobile home instead and actually called herself a homeowner 😆
Ginger warbucks 🤣🤣🤣 Howling!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thank duck that was gifted...I’ve don’t think I’ve ever seen anything quite so hideous. Who on earth would pay for it?!? I actually thought it was the cock rock for a moment 🤣🤣
tbf, I think they looked a lot better before Tan ‘styled’ them
4988C527-699B-4E96-8CA5-47CAFE10C94B.jpeg

Reactions: 9
And.....trash has copied 🦧 hot tub sign 🙄🙄🙄 didn’t see that coming. Literally like clones of each other these 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Tasha comes home after 3 hours work and a day of shopping and says its such hard work?
She also gets home about the same time a normal person who works full time gets home and says there's no time to cook?
So orders a takeaway which will likely take about the same time to arrive than it would take chucking some her Iceland finest in the oven?
Stupid cow
She could have literally bunged chicken breasts in the oven for half an hour, stuck on some potatoes and veg and left it til it was all cooked? Or she could have chucked chicken in a frying pan with some sauce and pasta?! She's so bleeping lazy it's unreal. She's gonna be sick as a dog tomorrow eating burger king and then a takeaway 🤮 yeah shopping for her is hard work cos she can't keep her grabby hands off all that cheap tit. She went food shopping, she could have literally bought something quick to cook while she was out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ i just can't get over it... she works an hour a week. We all manage to cook for our families at the end of a long day sooooo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: ive just seen her post... she jumped in her bleeping hot tub instead of cooking. What the actual duck?! Is she trying to enrage people who work their bleeping arses off all day? She's such a privileged bleep. Hope she drowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
tbf, I think they looked a lot better before Tan ‘styled’ them
View attachment 196012
Jeez I remember dried flowers being big in the 80s and 90s, sorry but I wouldn’t have them in my house they are old hat now! I see other people have been “gifted” them! I don’t even get why people want to be gifted half this stuff anyway!

As for 🗑 what a lazy witch she is, Burger King and now Chinese takeaway! In the last 5 months I’ve had 3 takeaways, she seems to have one once a week = about 20 in the last 5 months! 😳

Reactions: 10
What a catch up I’ve had after a couple of days with chronic migraine.
Tasha clearly uses Instagram for validation due to her own life ( hubby’s wankfest over pretty young girls🤢) ( James wanting limited time with her) probably why she’s turning Olivia into a Tash clone!
Now we know where Tan the man will be dining! Fairly sure she’d have got in without a reservation!
Tash eating fast food for a change! Yummy yum! Burger King!
Pleased you’re feeling better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If I ate the amount of takeaways, chips, ice cream, fizzy drinks, sweets and general shite that T&T eat, I’d be the size of both of them squidged together 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Burger king and chinese today, no wonder she’s a fat dollop.
Wednesday is tax credit day, that might explain the shopping trip, bleeping ponce.

If I ate the amount of takeaways, chips, ice cream, fizzy drinks, sweets and general shite that T&T eat, I’d be the size of both of them squidged together 🤮
I only have to look at a cake and i put on a stone 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love how Tanya can't even do an AD right. Why has she said that the crappy flowers have just launched when they don't even go on sale until next month? twit.

Reactions: 8
Came on to say the same thing!
I only mentioned that today.
Tanya you’re really a sad woman!! 🤣🤣🤣

You would have to gift them, they’re bleeping hideous 😂
Looks like a bunch of feather dusters and pipe cleaners. 🦧‘s ads just crack me up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the actual?! That fat lazy cow has been to “work” a few hours this week and then goes on a primark “haul” and because she’s gained so much weight eating all this tit she has to rest her Cankles in the cess pit to ease the pain and order a take away! Unlike most of us On here. Work full time, run a house. Go to the gym and cook a meal from scratch every night. I AM SO PISSED OFF reading that. I hope she rots!

Reactions: 14
This bleeping woman wouldn’t know hard work if it smacked her in the face.
She is such a cock womble, how about you get that lazy husband of yours to cook dinner.
How dare she say she has had a hard day.
She is a ponce, and her kids will be ponces too...
I would never wish any harm to anyone but honestly these two need something that is going to make them stop and think.
Yes you are a pair of cunts!!!!
So she stuffed her moley mouth with Burger King and now a Chinese. You fat duck!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She could have literally bunged chicken breasts in the oven for half an hour, stuck on some potatoes and veg and left it til it was all cooked? Or she could have chucked chicken in a frying pan with some sauce and pasta?! She's so bleeping lazy it's unreal. She's gonna be sick as a dog tomorrow eating burger king and then a takeaway 🤮 yeah shopping for her is hard work cos she can't keep her grabby hands off all that cheap tit. She went food shopping, she could have literally bought something quick to cook while she was out 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ i just can't get over it... she works an hour a week. We all manage to cook for our families at the end of a long day sooooo 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edit: ive just seen her post... she jumped in her bleeping hot tub instead of cooking. What the actual duck?! Is she trying to enrage people who work their bleeping arses off all day? She's such a privileged bleep. Hope she drowns.
She doesn’t get sick from that because that’s her diet. She’d probably get a detox headache if she had to drink regular water (that clear liquid that the peasants drink just Incase you are wondering, Tasha. Or that stuff you wallow in in your swamp) and some veggies. She is gaining a lot of weight but she still isn’t as big as I’d expect for someone who follows her diet. If they’d cut her open, I bet she has a lot of fat around her organs. The worst kind of fat. Orangutan is just fat in general. If she fell off a roof she’d either bounce or you’d hear about it on the news that a new crater has formed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Waterproof playing cards for the paddling pool - WTF 🦧

🗑 I always make a pug of myself when I have Chinese 😂 I think you’ll find that’s pig 🐷 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.