Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Has anyone checked whether her housemate Emma has very hairy arms?
Just putting it out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 89

Emmapism

VIP Member
I think if this young lady felt she was treated differently because of her race, we need to listen to that. Always.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

Taetae95

Tanya Burr #8 - Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Elle

VIP Member
Why do brands still send her stuff. She's desperate and irrelevant.

Tanya Burr #8 Look at my bed, I got it for free! Oh no, wait. It's a picture of meeee

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Lalisa_mb

Stumbled on this thread -
Damn Tanya burr where do I start lol

My vivid memory of her is being 14 years old and meeting her at her London book signing for her baking book

Worst £20 of my life, I saved up two weeks of lunch money to go to her book signing on oxford street
When it was my turn, I was buzzing to meet her after watching her since I was 11 years old
I recall telling her ‘thank you for being a source of positivity in my life’ ....
she didn’t even smile? she was like thanks with a stiff lip response (photo similarity attached for context) and it .. really hurt

I know it may not feel that my ethnicity/race matters yet as a young, impressionable 14 year old girl whos brown and didnt have any bipoc people to look up to at a young age in a world where white people were the standard of YouTube, she looked at me up and down and responded with that stiff lip smile and my heart sank

I instantly felt like I wasn’t good enough for her, the encounter heightened the internalised colourism and hatred I had for my non Caucasian skin tone. I was the only person of colour and she smiled and hugged every other teenage girl, who were all white. Yet I didn’t receive the same. No 14 year old should ever internalise or be made to feel like that, especially from someone they admired and supported

Anyways I’m over it now I guess, after that I never watched her again cause I was traumatised from the encounter and only now have I processed what happened at 19 years old, don’t get me wrong what happened was wrong.
I don’t want people to respond to this saying oh that’s ridiculous it’s not cause of your skin tone, cause it’s dismissive and really felt like that when someone looks you up and down and doesn’t even smile at you whilst you watch every Caucasian girl, who looks like Tanya get a hug and massive smile and thanks and you walk away with such an unfortunate exchange of energy

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

sitkx

VIP Member
89ECE517-03CB-4F71-B2D7-2DC4238779F9.jpeg

Have you guys seen that he reposted this photo again today???😂 You can just tell how salty he is that Tanya is no longer single. I can’t believe he went so far as to report his old engagement pic

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Long time lurker, first time poster. I just saw Tanya on my street (Highgate area) so thought I’d report back! She was with a guy, not sure if her new boo or just a friend, but for what it’s worth he had hairy arms and a watch lol. He looks quite plain tbh so don’t have much to add for identity searching purposes, but he is very short for a man (I’m 5ft 7 and he is definitely shorter than me), pale and with black hair.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Elouise92

I feel like the fact that the Daily Fail just happen to catch sight of Tarn when she’s lost a bit of weight or is flouting around the beach with a baguette in her gob but haven’t papped her holding hands with her new beau just proves she pays them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

kalechips

VIP Member
As many issues as I have with Tanya, I so badly want her to "win" her divorce with Jim, as petty as that is lmao. I know we only saw what they chose to show us in vlogs, but I always hated how he talked to her, like he'd purposely embarrass and disrespect her in front of their friends, so openly ogle niomi and zoe..He's so gross and I always just got creeper vibes from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
I had a dream last night where the the news reported that Donald Trump still refused to concede, but had agreed to tell the FBI where Martha is. I need to get off this forum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

mg95

VIP Member
her father commenting a heart emoji on a photo of a guy with his arms wrapped around her stomach like that is so :sick:

I feel like there were other poses she could've done that didn't reveal his face. This one is just off-putting with the way she's pushed up her shirt and the angle

• Sick
Reactions: 46

domfran

Tanya dating Sam Claflin seems as likely as her becoming Martin Scorsese's muse. Sorry, not going to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

shuluver99

Influencers being gifted whole beds whilst homelessness is at an all time high and families are sharing one mattress between them will never sit well with me

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45