Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Thread title by @CheshireLove

I'm sure someone can do a better recap, but Tanya has a new mystery fella:

1599058189814.png

Reactions: 14
her father commenting a heart emoji on a photo of a guy with his arms wrapped around her stomach like that is so :sick:

I feel like there were other poses she could've done that didn't reveal his face. This one is just off-putting with the way she's pushed up her shirt and the angle

• Sick
Reactions: 46
her father commenting a heart emoji on a photo of a guy with his arms wrapped around her stomach like that is so :sick:

I feel like there were other poses she could've done that didn't reveal his face. This one is just off-putting with the way she's pushed up her shirt and the angle
does this imply her dad has met him? I have never seen her parents before tbh

Reactions: 7
In that case I wonder if her dad has started following this man on insta....someone have a stalk please :ROFLMAO: (edit: maybe not since he's only following 4 people)

Also, from the arms I think this guy is of short or average height.

Reactions: 10
The Dan Hurly guess seems like a good one. The following thing is suspect and him being a camera operator makes sense considering that picture she had way back of her coat being zipped up by a man and smiling up at him. I actually thought that was such a beautiful photo and uncharacteristically touching coming from her. And I remember thinking at the time that it looked like it was taken on a set.

Also: trying to look at who her family was following lead me to see that her brother follows Sarah? What?? I get that Jim is probably still in contact/familial with Tanyas family but that just seems weird.

Reactions: 22
Thread title by @CheshireLove

I'm sure someone can do a better recap, but Tanya has a new mystery fella:

View attachment 230893
Cheers chaps, I do believe @bobby768 came up with the title before moi.

What's new with Tanya....

1. Tanya revealed that she has a new man in her life. Tattler's instantly sought to discover the identity of the mystery man with just a pair of nice looking arms and silver watch to go on. The search continues.....
  2. Matha Moo is still missing. No update on her whereabouts despite Tattler's best efforts. Martha is likely to fade into urban legend. Did she ever exist at all?
  3. Tanya partnered with GHD despite the fact that her hair is bleached beyond repair. Tattle begs that Tanya stay away from Samantha Cusick.
  4. The vanity table reads continued, presumably funded by Tan herself.
As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Is that the Dan guy? He just seems like a worker to me lol. Although, why the hell would there be a worker on this low budget indie set to put a coat on Tarn after scene cuts, she's not Lily James. 🤣

Perhaps the coat guy on set isn't Dan? I couldn't find him in the film credits, although I did find this:

Why is that so cringy to me?! God, they really are just a bunch of assholes with money playing "filmmaker" and "actress/producer" etc.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Why is that so cringy to me?! God, they really are just a bunch of assholes with money playing "filmmaker" and "actress/producer" etc.
Jesus! Can anyone make their own IMDB, how does it work? That's just embarrassing. I hope he's done this himself as a misguided teenager and no one involved realises. Way to devalue your production!

Reactions: 9
So funny. It reminds me of when was in school, and you had to do a project and pretend you was a managing director of a company and do a plan etc .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus! Can anyone make their own IMDB, how does it work? That's just embarrassing. I hope he's done this himself as a misguided teenager and no one involved realises. Way to devalue your production!
If you get an IMDB Pro membership, you can create your own page and add the titles you "worked" on and whatever.

Her sister is the only normal one. Tanya is totally deluded and her brother also thinks he's this genius. Hopefully for him it's just an annoying teenager shtick and doesn't grow into an actual delusional grandiosity complex like Tarn's.

Reactions: 17
So we had Jim spewing Sarah immediately into all our orifices from day 1 and Tarn being coy as duck with a nice armed man. SPILL THE DAMN BEANS TARN!

Reactions: 22
I hope Jim is foaming at the mouth due to Tanya's new man :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Baking insta tv today! The blondies look great (the sugar tho omg) but I can never believe she released a baking book based on how she bakes on camera 😂

Reactions: 9
Baking insta tv today! The blondies look great (the sugar tho omg) but I can never believe she released a baking book based on how she bakes on camera 😂
I’ve seen quite a few people have it, apparently it’s not that bad (minus the fact most recipes are put there and some of them are basic) She used to bake all the time and seemed to enjoy it, it’s a shame she didn’t just continue that sort of segment on YouTube

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.