Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her brown hair used to look good because she constantly wore extensions. There are really old videos of her that I linked in previous threads where she’s not wearing her extensions, and it still looks like it’s been cut by a cheese grater
its not even the cut or how unhealthy her hair looks for me, its just how much she doesn’t suit being a blonde. Not everyone can pull it off. Tanya definitely suits being brunette.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
its not even the cut or how unhealthy her hair looks for me, its just how much she doesn’t suit being a blonde. Not everyone can pull it off. Tanya definitely suits being brunette.
Agree, blonde washes her out and doesn’t suit her skin tone at all

Reactions: 15
I can never tell if its the weight loss or the blonde that gives her the look of bags under her eyes.

Reactions: 8
She doesn't have the look/glow of someone who has lost weight via healthier eating/lifestyle changes, the eye bags and the skin in her face looks almost like its sagging, if that makes sense. I hope shes okay

Reactions: 13
Ugh just watched the apple crumble IGTV and I agree with whoever said she’s extremely clumsy. I don’t know why, but she has the fine motor skills of a toddler. Girl is like 30+ and still doesn’t know how to peel an apple properly? She holds all her kitchen tools and ingredients in this weird awkward oaf-like way. Like the apple she holds like a toddler holds a throwing ball. I don’t know how better to describe it? When she tried to put her vodka pasta in a bowl, it just went all over the kitchen island 🤦🏻‍♀️ Everything she does looks so stiff and inelegant

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh just watched the apple crumble IGTV and I agree with whoever said she’s extremely clumsy. I don’t know why, but she has the fine motor skills of a toddler. Girl is like 30+ and still doesn’t know how to peel an apple properly? She holds all her kitchen tools and ingredients in this weird awkward oaf-like way. Like the apple she holds like a toddler holds a throwing ball. I don’t know how better to describe it? When she tried to put her vodka pasta in a bowl, it just went all over the kitchen island 🤦🏻‍♀️ Everything she does looks so stiff and inelegant
Ewww she looks like a chav and also I wish she'd tie her hair back when she's cooking 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
I think stress probably has a lot to do with her poor appearance as well. She admitted that she had a lot of lows in 2019- I think she's still struggling as she's been posting about mental health on Instagram Stories lately.

I think it's all piling up on her and has been for a while. Everything went down hill starting with bombing in Confidence. Then the divorce. The fact that she still can't make her dreams a reality. I think it took a huge toll on her that she never made it as an actress. Acting wasn't just some side hobby, let's see what it might lead to type of thing to her. She took herself seriously to an embarrassing degree, had extremely high expectations, put her entire career aside banking on it happening...and then reality smacked her in the face like a ton of bricks. Waring & McKenna likely dropping her recently. Her engagement now declining..

Reactions: 21
I think stress probably has a lot to do with her poor appearance as well. She admitted that she had a lot of lows in 2019- I think she's still struggling as she's been posting about mental health on Instagram Stories lately.

I think it's all piling up on her and has been for a while. Everything went down hill starting with bombing in Confidence. Then the divorce. The fact that she still can't make her dreams a reality. I think it took a huge toll on her that she never made it as an actress. Acting wasn't just some side hobby, let's see what it might lead to type of thing to her. She took herself seriously to an embarrassing degree, had extremely high expectations, put her entire career aside banking on it happening...and then reality smacked her in the face like a ton of bricks. Waring & McKenna likely dropping her recently. Her engagement now declining..
Or maybe the fact she wasn't working she couldn't afford to keep paying W&M to rep her

Reactions: 6
she has always been a bit like that baking and cooking tbf

Reactions: 1
Not checked Tanya out for a while, but woah she's tiny now, unless it's the mirror?
She is quite small but she is also using angles and photoshopping/slimming apps (not that she needs to make herself look smaller)

Reactions: 14
Tanya Burr #8 - Hairy Watchman on display, Martha still MIA, please put the midriff away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
She's always been like this. There is a shocking lack of finesse to her movements considering her age and possibly acting training. I don't know if she leans into it to appear helpless or if she's blissfully unaware of her own awkwardness. It's annoying.

Reactions: 15
All these pleather and PVC pieces...is she asking for thrush? Maybe she's got an ad for Canesten coming up 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She's so tiny and all these trousers are way too short for her! I am a fellow shortie and grew up in the nineties and early naughties wearing this cut of trousers and I had to have all off them taken in as they were too long and swamped me! But that would cost money and who would bother making your #gited pants wearable...

Reactions: 2
She's always been like this. There is a shocking lack of finesse to her movements considering her age and possibly acting training. I don't know if she leans into it to appear helpless or if she's blissfully unaware of her own awkwardness. It's annoying.
oh trust me, I know 💀 I’ve been following her since 2014 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.