Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cue photos of a Sunday roast and her wearing a crop top standing on a street corner staring off into space in 3, 2, 1.. 🙄

But, seriously. Her engagement. 😲 It's not the algorithm either. Every single one of her posts for the past two weeks has been low. It's consistent. Not even re-posting things in Stories in a desperate attempt to get people engaging worked.

I think it could really be affecting her mentally, too, as she's gone silent as she usually does in times like this. Instagram is her bread and butter, she must be stressed out and feeling so uncertain about her future just in general right now..

I mean, she's burned the YouTube bridge and is just continuing to burn that tit further into the ground recently deleting a large number of YouTube videos for no logical reason again. 83 to now 59. Trying to launch a new brand when she a) doesn't have a relationship with her audience anymore and b) doesn't even wear makeup or hasn't even talked about beauty products, really, for the past two or three years. Why, it's a failure before it even launched. Acting always was just a pipe dream that was never going to go anywhere. Waring & McKenna dropping her only had to solidify that for her. At 31, she's "old" for a content creator. In a world of teen TikTokers and 20-something Instamodels, she's irrelevant and will fade into oblivion as we're already witnessing.

What hope is there for her, career-wise, anymore? Honestly..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg who's seen the new pics from Cornwall? the pic of her holding the guy's hand is a bit embarrassing.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg who's seen the new pics from Cornwall? the pic of her holding the guy's hand is a bit embarrassing.....
It’s like something you’d post in high school when you get your first boyfriend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
It's because the blonde washes her out. I think she would look better with more colour on her lips.
Don’t get her style at all these days - think she dressed/looked better when she was ‘bigger’ (looked fine to me then). She always looks like she’s trying to be edgy these days and so bored of the endless crop tops and scrunchie on the wrist.

Reactions: 9
I don't know what's cringier. The hand holding photo is terrible. Can you imagine holding hands with your guy and being like, WAIT LET ME TAKE A PHOTO FOR THE GRAM? Ugh. Says a lot about him that he'd put up with that.

But, also terrible, the photo of the heaps of fried food, a clear, SEE GUYS? I EAT! I EAT FRIED FOOD.

Really, all of Tanya is one big cringe moment these days.

Reactions: 27
Well she needs the engagement on her Instagram as another poster pointed out it has been dire 😂

Reactions: 4
It's pathetic really. She said last week how she wanted to keep that part of her life private. So do that then Tanya! Don't show his arms and hand when you feel like some attention. She knows what she's doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can’t wait for Jimbo to see her new Instagram post and then be moody all day and post cringy ciphered stories on his account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I know this is harking back to the past a bit but I really liked her makeup collection ( just used the last of my Cassis lip tint😢) and thought why the hell would you give up the successful career she had for the sheer vanity of thinking she’s an actress when she obviously isn’t? I wonder if she regrets her poor decisions or if she’s too cool for Superdrug these days?
I agree. I liked her make up. She’s delusional.

Reactions: 2
It's pathetic really. She said last week how she wanted to keep that part of her life private. So do that then Tanya! Don't show his arms and hand when you feel like some attention. She knows what she's doing.
Definitely...she seen her Instagram ‘likes’ and engagement have dramatically gone down so she’s posted this...pathetic

Reactions: 9
"I keep that part of my life private"

Does she realize how stupid she looks and sounds posting photos like this then? Just because she's not showing his face? I- that literally doesn't matter. I know more about her relationship than I care to, honestly. We know the guy has hairy arms and wears a watch. They take baths together at night and drink wine. She just spent a romantic weekend with him in Cornwall at some cabin. We know what they ate, what they watched, that they went on walks and lied in bed holding hands. She might as well just show his face, she showed everything else. 🙄

Now that her engagement is low, I'm sure she'll milk this for all it's worth. She'll keep posting these 'peeks' to keep people invested to raise her engagement. So cringe, I can't. She really does have the mentality of a 17 year old seeking attention. First it was posting screenshots of love quotes on social media, now it's I hAvE a sEcReT BoYfRiEnD hEhEhe. I'm keeping my relationship private because I'm just such a famous celeb, but I'll post all the intimate details. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I do love how sometimes the Jim/Niomi/Joe/Tanya threads become intertwined, it never fails to crack me up.

WHO IS HAIRY WATCHMAN. I STILL NEED TO KNOW.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.