Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obviously enjoying her blonde moment but I look forward to when (if?) she goes back to the auburn or even a darker blonde. It would be much better for auditions too. Holliday Grainger has auburn hair and she looks amazing!
At least Holliday can act

Reactions: 6
Omg I don’t usually comment, but I just cringed so hard at her latest story where she’s showing her makeup. This sexy, seductive vibe she’s trying to pull off is just sooo unnatural on her..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg I don’t usually comment, but I just cringed so hard at her latest story where she’s showing her makeup. This sexy, seductive vibe she’s trying to pull off is just sooo unnatural on her..
Why does she bring the camera so close to her face??

Reactions: 5
She could pick up period drama type roles if she stayed brunette rather than the fried hair she has now
Funnily enough, that's like the one role I could actually see Tanya (circa 2014) in (in the background with limited to no speaking). The microblading was also a very bad idea. Worse, even. They could dye her hair, not much you can do with practically permanent block brows that very much scream "Instagram." What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry but let’s be real...she can not act....PERIOD, the only roles are the ones she’ll finance herself or some indie shite that are so desperate for publicity they’ll plonk her in a few scenes that hopefully won’t distract from the majority of the film.

Reactions: 28
Sorry but let’s be real...she can not act....PERIOD, the only roles are the ones she’ll finance herself or some indie shite that are so desperate for publicity they’ll plonk her in a few scenes that hopefully won’t distract from the majority of the film.
:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

tanyaburr.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg I just saw this cringing sooo hard - I mean, I'm all for feeling yourself but Tanya seems to be labouring under the delusion that she's Kate Moss or some kind of edgy supermodel. She legit just looks like a fried (the hair) egg lmao.

Reactions: 15
To be honest I was feeling a bit low tonight, like my life wasn’t great, but then I remembered tantans acting showreel 2019 and now I feel like a bleeping winner! 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be honest I was feeling a bit low tonight, like my life wasn’t great, but then I remembered tantans acting showreel 2019 and now I feel like a bleeping winner! 🥳
Ah, there we go. That could be her career. Comparison standard. You'll inevitably feel better unless you've also thrown your successful career down the drain in pursuit of a dream you're completely unqualified and unsuited for.

Lol. Imagine her trying to do standup. She has zero wit and whatever charisma she mustered for her bubbly personality has evaporated.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When a 19 year old TikToker possesses more grace and humbleness than you:

I'm no fan of hers, but that's how you do it. You acknowledge that you're in a privileged position because of your Internet fame and you show gratitude for the opportunities given to you and to those who got you there. You don't go around being an arrogant piece of tit saying you were "distracted" by the very platform that made you, that it's "taken longer to get this point" because of it, and denying that you were stunt-cast in your debut, publicly calling the critics "uneducated" in the process.

I wonder if Tarn thinks back to some of the tit she said and cringes. 'Cause she should.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When a 19 year old TikToker possesses more grace and humbleness than you:

I'm no fan of hers, but that's how you do it. You acknowledge that you're in a privileged position because of your Internet fame and you show gratitude for the opportunities given to you and to those who got you there. You don't go around being an arrogant piece of tit saying you were "distracted" by the very platform that made you, that it's "taken longer to get this point" because of it, and denying that you were stunt-cast in your debut, publicly calling the critics "uneducated" in the process.

I wonder if Tarn thinks back to some of the tit she said and cringes. 'Cause she should.
i cannot believe they're remaking shes.all that... hardly a great film to begin with. everything nowadays serms to be a remake!

Reactions: 18
Ohhhhh okay I see you tan... drilling... go on girl

wonder how long she’ll keep this mystery man a mystery
A mystery for as long as they're learning how to diy together. Lots if home improvements to be done since jim left that place a wreck.

I love that phase of a relationship.

Reactions: 9
Ah, there we go. That could be her career. Comparison standard. You'll inevitably feel better unless you've also thrown your successful career down the drain in pursuit of a dream you're completely unqualified and unsuited for.

Lol. Imagine her trying to do standup. She has zero wit and whatever charisma she mustered for her bubbly personality has evaporated.
It's too bad because she is a bit of a go-getter. Should have put that ambition to better use.

Reactions: 1
i cannot believe they're remaking shes.all that... hardly a great film to begin with. everything nowadays serms to be a remake!
ot but i’m just wondering in the age of embracing your flaws and who you truly are, a movie essentially about a makeover and changing yourself to fit an image is being made. like it made sense for the 90s but now not so sure. idk the topic just seems misaligned with greater dialogue atm. especially with anxiety and depression more prevalent among young people constantly comparing themselves to others ( especially influencers) a movie about changing your image isn’t helpful.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.