Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya's mystery guy is a left handed person ..wears watch on right. Just stalked Sam Claflin 😜and he wears on the left! 🤓 Thank God!
Don’t mean to bust this myth but I’m right handed and wear my watch on my right hand too. Just feels weird on the left!

Reactions: 18
Sam Claflin would never. 😂 Didn't Tarn leave him a comment on his BAFTA Instagram post one time saying they should catch up and have a drink, and it went unanswered? 😂 She also made a thing out of them both being from Norwich, like even posted a pic with him on social media.

I think he's probably just being friendly, liking her pics. It's not far off (to me) to say he might even feel a little pressured to. If she's this persistent in public, I can only imagine how she is in private DMs.
He did like the picture of her naked in the bath tub, the one that her housemate Emma took and everyone thought they were lesbians. Who pressurised him into liking that one I wonder? 🧐

Reactions: 8
Has anyone checked whether her housemate Emma has very hairy arms?
Just putting it out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Curious that she's currently watching the Hunger Games on her Insta Story right now, considering we're speculating about her dating Sam...
I am sure she follows here frantically (like Jim& Ozzy do) and just trying to dump gasoline to the fire 😅

More of a small camp fire you can put off with a wee🤣🤣 Come on Burr we know he is the hottest among your speculated Boos but desperate much?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There's not a chance that if she was actually dating Sam Claflin, she would be sat there watching his films and posting about it on Insta 😂 especially if she's trying to play it coy with the arms pic...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am sure she follows here frantically (like Jim& Ozzy do) and just trying to dump gasoline to the fire 😅

More of a small camp fire you can put off with a wee🤣🤣 Come on Burr we know he is the hottest among your speculated Boos but desperate much?
Also, how cringe would it be? If she were to be dating him (alternate universe scenario, clearly) and was posting about watching one of his movies? Blergh.

Reactions: 12
I mean, the blurb for the book says she's sharing her "passion for baking." Girlfriend can't even bake Blondies, basic baking as basic comes, without looking like she's an alien who's never seen baking utensils. It WAS a money grab. She has no more "passion for baking" than I do for learning dead languages.

I would personally not do a random, ghost written, ghost produced probably too, book about something I have a vague interest in, and even vaguer knowledge on, just to make money but that's why I have a real job and I'm not an influencer :)
Haha, i am certain she used to have an interest in eating baked goods so that was probably seen as enough reason to make the book. Lots of the recipes were from other people if I'm correct.

I personally have more interest in eating baked goods than making them too, in fact i bake solely to eat said goods

omg... now that would be a HUGE surprise lol
It would be a great ending to that story!

Last edited:
Tanya's mystery guy is a left handed person ..wears watch on right. Just stalked Sam Claflin 😜and he wears on the left! 🤓 Thank God!
I don’t think this would hold up in court, first it depends if they use front or rear camera as image can be flipped. Also, it’s ‘proper’ for men to wear watch on their right hand and women to wear it on their left. Obviously this isn’t always the case but that’s how most people are.

Reactions: 4
Kudos to her for trying to chase her dreams, but messing with her face didn't do her any favours. Also, dead eyes for days.

Can someone with photoshop skills shrink her head to normal proportions please. I have a hard time believing she gets modeling jobs, unless they shrink down her head?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same tit, different day. 🙄 How awkward must the person feel taking pics of her "posing" "looking into the distance" attempting to be "editorial." 😂

God, she leads such an empty life and it's reflected in her empty eyes too. That's what happens when you overestimate your abilities and set high goals that you were never going to achieve and chase such superficial, fleeting things as fame and celebrity status, Tarn.

Reactions: 16
Same tit, different day. 🙄 How awkward must the person feel taking pics of her "posing" "looking into the distance" attempting to be "editorial." 😂

God, she leads such an empty life and it's reflected in her empty eyes too. That's what happens when you overestimate your abilities and set high goals that you were never going to achieve and chase such superficial, fleeting things as fame and celebrity status, Tarn.
She looks utterly miserable! I know its not the look she's going for but its what we've got.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.