Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bbk2me

When a 19 year old TikToker possesses more grace and humbleness than you:

I'm no fan of hers, but that's how you do it. You acknowledge that you're in a privileged position because of your Internet fame and you show gratitude for the opportunities given to you and to those who got you there. You don't go around being an arrogant piece of shit saying you were "distracted" by the very platform that made you, that it's "taken longer to get this point" because of it, and denying that you were stunt-cast in your debut, publicly calling the critics "uneducated" in the process.

I wonder if Tarn thinks back to some of the shit she said and cringes. 'Cause she should.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

bbk2me

Maybe? He seems to have the same beady eyes, eyebrows, and big shiny forehead as the man in the reflection from yesterday's Stories. And, he just looks like he'd be small and short (sorry, guy).

6BN8BMA.jpg

yDpNqwI.jpg

According to his Linkedin, he's an associate at a law firm in the Divorce & Family department. Imagine if Tarn's shacking up with her and Jim's divorce lawyer. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweet Jane

I know this is harking back to the past a bit but I really liked her makeup collection ( just used the last of my Cassis lip tint😢) and thought why the hell would you give up the successful career she had for the sheer vanity of thinking she’s an actress when she obviously isn’t? I wonder if she regrets her poor decisions or if she’s too cool for Superdrug these days?

• Wow

milanolo

Why would they choose her ffs??
Whatever do you mean?

Are you guys not as influenced by Tarn as I am that all I want to do right now is spend £3000 on a bad tie-dye plastic poncho and pose pantless in front of a full length mirror in my garden while eyefucking myself?

Just me?

• Haha

lemondaze

I think she doesn't show Hairy Watchman's face because she is not proud of him. As someone already said, she shows us intimate details of their relationship, at this point his face is nothing. I think the fact that Jim moved on with a model (who also happens to be more educated than Tanya) has something to do with it as well. I don't find Jim attractive at all and never have, but today's Tanya isn't attractive either IMO, and being as vapid as she is I don't think she can pull anyone "better" than Jim (at least on paper). She wants to show that she moved on so people don't feel sorry for her, but at the same time worries that people will say she "downgraded" if she introduces him. Sorry if I'm being mean...
I think it’s impossible to downgrade since being with Jim. Sorry but he is the lowest of the low. 🤣

• Haha

cherry198

VIP Member
If you have to create a showreel from scratch and not pull from your existing body of work ‘showcasing’ your talents then that tells you everything you need to know.

• Haha

Lalisa_mb

Lalisa_mb to each their own, but keep in mind, that everyone can have their opinion on how they see things. I also think that people are allowed to have a bad day, and I am sorry if you can't seem to see the correlation with being under pressure, and acting bitchy. I believe that some people are just cold in real life and their youtube personas are so fake when they forget how to act (for example, over the top smiling with the rest of the fans), they appear even worse as they are.

Also, I want to point out that in no way I am defending racism, treating people badly, or acting bitchy for no reason. :)
I pointed out that everyone girl got treated different than me, including my friend who was white. It was solely me and my other brown friend who experienced this (we’re both Asian btw). Unfortunate that you’re reaching to such conclusions when I was there and obviously witnessed and experienced everything. I’ve never claimed that she was racist or is, I’m solely sharing my experience so don’t tell me that this encounter was Tanya having a bad day to only me and my friend yet perfectly fine with everyone else. You weren’t there so don’t comment on the potential of her having a bad day or not

Ι don't think that this incident had anything to do with the fact that the girl was a POC. The girl felt bad about it. I'm sure Tanya was this rude to every little girl no matter the race. Because these YTbers think they're celebs and everyone else is beneath them. Not every white person is a closeted/open racist.

Also in the topic of book signings/meet and greets etc let's not forget that these people have no idea who their fans are, whereas their fans grew up watching them, loving them-They're friends with them in their minds. So fans, especially young kids/teens, are over the top excited and friendly, whereas the celebs are just normal people who behave as normal people would if they saw someone for the first time. Let's please bear this in mind, aside from the fact that, yes, Tanya and these Gleamers are insufferable, entitled twats.
I’ve literally shared with you it was only me, and now mentioned above that it was me and my friend who were brown who only experienced such treatment whilst my white friend and other white young girls there did not. How can you assume Tanya ‘was this rude to every little girl no matter the race’. from that? When it wasn’t the case. I’ve never even implied that she was rude, simply pointed out the encounter. I was there and you weren’t yet you’re making such frustrating accusations instead of listening and accepting what happened was wrong

Ι don't think that this incident had anything to do with the fact that the girl was a POC. The girl felt bad about it. I'm sure Tanya was this rude to every little girl no matter the race. Because these YTbers think they're celebs and everyone else is beneath them. Not every white person is a closeted/open racist.

Also in the topic of book signings/meet and greets etc let's not forget that these people have no idea who their fans are, whereas their fans grew up watching them, loving them-They're friends with them in their minds. So fans, especially young kids/teens, are over the top excited and friendly, whereas the celebs are just normal people who behave as normal people would if they saw someone for the first time. Let's please bear this in mind, aside from the fact that, yes, Tanya and these Gleamers are insufferable, entitled twats.
I'm a brown girl, and I learnt to identify those who treat me differently as soon as I moved to the West (as a teenager). As people who were not present for the incident, and who have presumably never experienced racism (especially from 'allies'), I don't think it's the place of forum members to state that this incident had nothing to do with Tanya's casual racism.
Agreed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Didn't take Tanya long to score her #gifted bed. Remember she was looking for 'suggestions' from her followers a few weeks back...

• Angry
  • Heart

bbk2me

When you can't tell where her hair ends and the fur begins, something ain't right.

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
I don't hate the coat. I hate the attitude though.
Imagine being a brand owner and deciding to invest in influencer marketing, sending a beautiful coat and personalised note to your influencer of choice, only for them to try it on over any oul shite outfit for a photo captioned "obviously I wouldn't wear it over this". I mean it's literally your job Tanya: change your fecking clothes, put on something that vaguely complements your new, free, coat.
Talk about phoning it in.

• Heart
  • Angry

QueenBW

VIP Member
As many issues as I have with Tanya, I so badly want her to "win" her divorce with Jim, as petty as that is lmao. I know we only saw what they chose to show us in vlogs, but I always hated how he talked to her, like he'd purposely embarrass and disrespect her in front of their friends, so openly ogle niomi and zoe..He's so gross and I always just got creeper vibes from him.
He is gross but honestly, so was she at the end of their marriage, falling over herself to flirt with what's-his-face, that chav from her play. And she is gross now, with all the attention seeking and the horrible work ethic. Is there a way in which they can BOTH lose?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

lemondaze

"I keep that part of my life private"
Proceeds to post a pic from her man's bathroom showing a drawn bath with two glasses of wine. 🤢

Fuck off. She doesn't want to keep anything truly private. She's just an attention whore.
To be fair to her, she is still keeping it very quiet. They’ve obviously been going out a long time or she wouldn’t have posted a photo of him even slightly in it. She kept it quiet for a long time all while her ex was showing off his new model fiancé AND while everybody was speculating anything and everything with Tanya and feeling sorry for her, too.
I think she can still post that they’re doing nice things without actually posting who he is. That’s what being private is. To an influencer, anyway.

• Heart

QueenBW

VIP Member
Does anyone know what her connection with Sam Claflin is? I feel like there is something between them and he is single now. Maybe he’s the guy? He likes a lot of her photos on Instagram
I think they went to the same school in Norwich and someone in the other forum once said their families knew each other vaguely/superficially. She was usually the one liking a bunch of his stuff, the way she does with famous producers/ directors/ casting agents/ actors as if she was their peer.

As far as I know, that's about it. I sincerely, sincerely doubt he'd be interested in Tarn but it's 2020 and the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

• Haha
  • Wow

QueenBW

VIP Member
“If you like that...then I’ll do it” she says begrudgingly when her fans say they want more makeup looks. She’s clearly not happy that her fans want her to do what she’s tried to get away from.
I think she was expecting people to ask her for acting tips or to reenact scenes from her favorite movies or smth like that, because in her delusional world, she's an actress.

• Haha

bbk2me

Hair devil, you mean?

That's the after with a trim? 😲 Is her hair so broken and fragile it immediately splits at the ends? What in the world. And it's so thin you can see the background right through it. I genuinely do not understand how she can literally see and physically feel the the poor condition of her hair yet continues to process it more. and more. and more.

A trim isn't going to freshen anything up anymore at this point, you moron.

• Haha
  • Wow