Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Maybe? He seems to have the same beady eyes, eyebrows, and big shiny forehead as the man in the reflection from yesterday's Stories. And, he just looks like he'd be small and short (sorry, guy).

6BN8BMA.jpg

yDpNqwI.jpg

According to his Linkedin, he's an associate at a law firm in the Divorce & Family department. Imagine if Tarn's shacking up with her and Jim's divorce lawyer. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My very unsubstantiated guess about her man’s identity is the chef Tommy Tannock but this might be completely wrong lol. I base this solely on the fact that he looks quite a lot like the man I saw her with (but then he’s not particularly distinctive looking) and he posted a story from my local pub shortly after I saw them. I didn’t think it was worth sharing initially (especially since they don’t follow each other on insta) but she seems to be having a lot of fancy home cooked food at the moment so maybe it’s worth exploring? This is pure speculation tho
I just did a Google search and this Tommy Tannock doesn't appear to possess the required hairy arms. You could be on to something with the home cooked food, though...

According to his Linkedin, he's an associate at a law firm in the Divorce & Family department. Imagine if Tarn's shacking up with her and Jim's divorce lawyer. 🤣

Who is this guy?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just did a Google search and this Tommy Tannock doesn't appear to possess the required hairy arms. You could be on to something with the home cooked food, though...
We need a tattle out of context thread😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Who is this guy?
I don't know who he is but @lewisscottpowers is his username. I just went down the list of people that Tanya follows and saw a guy that resembled the one in the window reflection in her Stories yesterday. Mind you, just a shot in the dark as his face wasn't clear whatsoever lol. But her sister Tasha and Kate both follow him as well which is a bit interesting.

Maybe he's just a friend.

FafkBN8.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her current Instagram engagement compared to 3 years ago is tragic. She yields ~25k likes per post. These were her numbers in 2017 (see attached). It’s been going down the drain this year especially. She is 100% panicking about her dwindling likes and followers. She gets about 14% of the likes she used to get 🤭
i mean if she’d continued with youtube while pursuing acting she’d be so much better off! like i know she wanted to be this cool private actress but why give up something that was good?

i also feel youtube gives you a better sense of the person ( or persona someone crafts) and you feel more connected to them. instagram is just somewhat impersonal on its own as a way to be a major influencer, especially if you don’t do a good job of projecting your interests/hobbies/personality. idk maybe just me

Reactions: 6
i mean if she’d continued with youtube while pursuing acting she’d be so much better off! like i know she wanted to be this cool private actress but why give up something that was good?

i also feel youtube gives you a better sense of the person ( or persona someone crafts) and you feel more connected to them. instagram is just somewhat impersonal on its own as a way to be a major influencer, especially if you don’t do a good job of projecting your interests/hobbies/personality. idk maybe just me
she started to feel that it was beneath her! Her new uber “cool” persona didn’t match the provincial YouTuber that she really was, so she gave it up 🤭

Reactions: 10
Why am I getting Nigella vibes from this photo?

So different to how she is now.
I was just thinking she was channelling nigella!

Maybe? He seems to have the same beady eyes, eyebrows, and big shiny forehead as the man in the reflection from yesterday's Stories. And, he just looks like he'd be small and short (sorry, guy).

He is hiding his arms and watch there!

I can't imagine Tanya with a regular guy, i thought it would be another film guy, probably crew

Reactions: 4
I don't know who he is but @lewisscottpowers is his username. I just went down the list of people that Tanya follows and saw a guy that resembled the one in the window reflection in her Stories yesterday. Mind you, just a shot in the dark as his face wasn't clear whatsoever lol. But her sister Tasha and Kate both follow him as well which is a bit interesting.

Maybe he's just a friend.

He has a Facebook page. I dont think him is the hairy guy

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Can Tanya PLEASE stop wearing Streetwear brands as if she hasn’t just discovered them yesterday? Carhartt, Stussy?? Leave em alone! They’re two of my favourite brands and I’ve loved them for years and it’s so irritating when she’s like OMG I absolutely LOVE this plain black t-shirt just because she thinks wearing Carhartt is edgy and on trend.

Please stick with a personality and be confident in who you are because this ain’t it.
Just because they’re your favourite brands, didn’t mean she can’t wear them. She can literally wear what she wants. She’s allowed to experienced in fashion, do you not think?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think the poster dislikes Tanya so much that it takes the sheen off of their favourite brands. I think we can all understand that!

Reactions: 29
Just because they’re your favourite brands, didn’t mean she can’t wear them. She can literally wear what she wants. She’s allowed to experienced in fashion, do you not think?
agreed, I don’t like Tanya, but we shouldn’t be gatekeeping brands either

Poor Tarn. She's so irrelevant and hasn't done a single thing in ages that all she has to post is a throwback of a "photoshoot" that wasn't for anything in the first place? I-

• Haha
I feel like the fact that the Daily Fail just happen to catch sight of Tarn when she’s lost a bit of weight or is flouting around the beach with a baguette in her gob but haven’t papped her holding hands with her new beau just proves she pays them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
She’s claiming she’s ‘sized-up’ to a 10 for the coat in the latest IG post.... which doesn’t look very generous at all and she’s only wearing over a t-shirt 🙄
If she wanted to wear anything warmer under that it’d need to be at least a 12. Everyone knows the numbers don’t mean tit but I guess she couldn’t bring herself to buy something that says ‘12’ these days.
8571996E-B693-4ED9-9D63-17738F203D0B.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.