Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If she suddenly came back and did a cosy, down to earth Vlogmas and was very candid about everything, I think her viewing figures would explode and it would be a great comeback. But I can't see her doing that as she really believes she's better than all that now and that THIS is who she really is.

It's a shame, I'd totally watch that and respect her for it. I don't think we'll ever see her back again in that capacity.
If I was her I'd unprivate all my old vlogmas to start, as she still makes money from the old videos, then do a new one, Christmas jumpers, no actress bullshit, admit what happened to Martha etc etc, it would be the comeback of the year! But what do I know?! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Anyone see her IG story saying more people have died from suicide than coronavirus in the last 2 months?
there is an average of 18 suicide deaths per day in the UK (which is horribly sad and of course 18 too many)
But saying more people are dying of suicide than coronavirus is completely misleading and as an influencer surely she should know better
Whatever your opinions on lockdown, Tanya needs to fact check what she’s posting

Reactions: 44

bbk2me

Jim's new video...

There were so many comments asking about Martha, all top-liked. He's deleting them all. JUST WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY HIDING.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

bbk2me

Thanks for the insider insight :) I mean, she has never acknowledged how lucky she was to have been big on YouTube either. I remember when she got her work visa for the US; that was because of YouTube. Like, no one would give her a visa for her acting jobs. No one. But she's ungrateful like that.
She's horrible. YouTube absolutely is the only reason she's gotten any of these opportunities like acquiring the US visa and getting signed with an agent right out of the gate with no acting experience whatsoever... and not only has she never acknowledged how lucky and privileged she is, she had the nerve to slight it saying that YouTube "distracted" her from getting into acting earlier: “I would have done it sooner if my career online hadn’t blown up in the way that it did. I was in a bubble with that and I don’t regret it because it was an amazing adventure. I had a great time doing it and built such an amazing online community. But, I was distracted by it, which meant that it’s taken longer to get to this point.”

"it’s taken longer to get to this point" Bitch- you wouldn't even be at this point without YouTube. No acting agency ever would look twice at a plain, talentless, unknown girl from Norwich. Her lack of self-awareness is unreal.

• Angry
Reactions: 43

Camille6

Jim's new post is so embarrassing lol

Like it's quite obvious that he reposts a picture he posted a little over a month ago of him getting engaged with a ring in your face as a fuck you to Tanya. I would maaaaybe think it isn't so if she hadn't posted a sneaky pic just 4 days ago. You would think he'd be less petty considering he was parading his new gf a month after announcing the divorce. Honestly as much as I hate her in every way, I would go about having a new man just like Tanya did if my ex was like Jim. He looks like he needs constant validation showing off his new love/happiness while she's just chilling with friends and and having a good time, then coyly posts something regarding her new partner. It makes you look less desperate and draws more interest to you.

Reactions: 42

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Thread title by @CheshireLove

I'm sure someone can do a better recap, but Tanya has a new mystery fella:

View attachment 230893
Cheers chaps, I do believe @bobby768 came up with the title before moi.

What's new with Tanya....

1. Tanya revealed that she has a new man in her life. Tattler's instantly sought to discover the identity of the mystery man with just a pair of nice looking arms and silver watch to go on. The search continues.....
  2. Matha Moo is still missing. No update on her whereabouts despite Tattler's best efforts. Martha is likely to fade into urban legend. Did she ever exist at all?
  3. Tanya partnered with GHD despite the fact that her hair is bleached beyond repair. Tattle begs that Tanya stay away from Samantha Cusick.
  4. The vanity table reads continued, presumably funded by Tan herself.
As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

QueenBW

VIP Member
The reason not to show him is so he doesn’t get bombarded and not to put undue pressure on their relationship. Not everyone wants fame. If I was with some YouTube or IG personality I’d keep well out of it. I’d say ‘yeah you can tell people you’re with someone, you don’t want to look like a saddo on a romantic trip alone and you can post a few pics for content if we’re getting it free but keep my name and face out of it’.
If she breaks up with him now, it’s no harm, no one would even know. She learned her lesson about being couple with Jim and that’s not what she is anymore. She isn’t an influencer or vlogger, She’s an actress with an Instagram. Most wouldn’t share their OH
OMG, thanks for the belly laugh. I think you meant it sincerely, but I just couldn't help laughing out loud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Cloak

VIP Member
It’s absolutely gross how she can shamelessly say, “anyone know where to buy a bed?” Then three weeks later Made.com (who for some reason I thought were classier than that) send her a fucking free bed. She seriously must only be able to actually stay afloat because she never has any of the costs that other people have day to day, like purchasing toiletries, food, furniture — it’s all paid for by middle of the road brands. I’m actually really
Fucked off by this in particular as I remember her exact story where she didn’t even ask for bed “recommendations”, it was literally just “anyone know where to buy a bed?” How about fucking google it you spoiled cheapskate? Ugh. I will never buy from Made ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Oh my god I hate how these "influencers" get everything in their life for free, and they are the ones who are already loaded. I particularly detest the way they ask their followers for "recommendations" when in reality I bet she didn't read one reply from anyone recommending what bed to buy, because she didn't ever want to BUY one. She should have just said "any companies want to give me a free bed?". I hate this so much.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

bbk2me

"I keep that part of my life private"

Does she realize how stupid she looks and sounds posting photos like this then? Just because she's not showing his face? I- that literally doesn't matter. I know more about her relationship than I care to, honestly. We know the guy has hairy arms and wears a watch. They take baths together at night and drink wine. She just spent a romantic weekend with him in Cornwall at some cabin. We know what they ate, what they watched, that they went on walks and lied in bed holding hands. She might as well just show his face, she showed everything else. 🙄

Now that her engagement is low, I'm sure she'll milk this for all it's worth. She'll keep posting these 'peeks' to keep people invested to raise her engagement. So cringe, I can't. She really does have the mentality of a 17 year old seeking attention. First it was posting screenshots of love quotes on social media, now it's I hAvE a sEcReT BoYfRiEnD hEhEhe. I'm keeping my relationship private because I'm just such a famous celeb, but I'll post all the intimate details. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 39

janethevirgin

I'm a brown girl, and I learnt to identify those who treat me differently as soon as I moved to the West (as a teenager). As people who were not present for the incident, and who have presumably never experienced racism (especially from 'allies'), I don't think it's the place of forum members to state that this incident had nothing to do with Tanya's casual racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

CheshireLove

VIP Member
Yup I couldn’t find her exact design but the same anorak (with a different design on the front) ranges from £2.9k-4.6k. Insane.

View attachment 293932
The model does a great job making it look expensive.

Tarn managed to make it look like her nephew made the entire poncho out of paper for her in art class.
I thought she was wearing the bag they sent the stuff in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36