Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching that IGTV....she just comes across as SO contrived. It's the whole 'cool girl' act that's so painfully transparent. Also, yeah she's clumsy in the kitchen but idk, tbf there are legitimate reasons why someone could struggle with fine motor skills, e.g. dyspraxia (not trying to 'armchair diagnose' Tanya here, that said). But I do find that it bemusing that she released a baking book of all things lol when it doesn't really seem to ignite much passion in her.

Reactions: 12
She really can’t pull off the style she’s trying to! We all remember her roots (she does actually look lovely here) but yeah worlds apart from the cool girl look she's attempting

View attachment 301681
Maybe this is why her IG engagement has gone down. I found her content much more interesting when she was like this photo vs now. She looks like every other bleach blond girl showing her stomach in Kensington/Fulham now. what is with those horrible jeans she's wearing constantly now?! She looked so cute when she cut her hair short with her natural hair color and had her own girly classic un-trendy style.

Reactions: 16
Maybe this is why her IG engagement has gone down. I found her content much more interesting when she was like this photo vs now. She looks like every other bleach blond girl showing her stomach in Kensington/Fulham now. what is with those horrible jeans she's wearing constantly now?! She looked so cute when she cut her hair short with her natural hair color and had her own girly classic un-trendy style.
Exactly!! Now she’s like every single other LA-wannabe blonde edgy influencer, and there’s so many out there that pull it off a million times better than her. If she still had her old aesthetic, I’m willing to bet her Instagram would be doing a hundred times better..

Reactions: 11
Exactly!! Now she’s like every single other LA-wannabe blonde edgy influencer, and there’s so many out there that pull it off a million times better than her. If she still had her old aesthetic, I’m willing to bet her Instagram would be doing a hundred times better..
Yet she keeps gaining followers :rolleyes: based on her stats I reckon she buys at least 1K a day.

Oh how I wish IG would do a fake followers purge...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yet she keeps gaining followers :rolleyes: based on her stats I reckon she buys at least 1K a day.

Oh how I wish IG would do a fake followers purge...
i bet you that the real people that follow her usually unfollow after a few posts cause she posts literally the exact same thing every time🥱🥱

Yup! Absolutely nothing authentic about her and she's lost any remaining identity she once held...if any, she's always been a chameleon of sorts. I get that we all go through some form of 'metamorphosis' at traumatic points in our lives, but now she's just copying those 20-somethings streetwear posers. Didn't someone find the eastern european girl that she literally replicated too?! She's 31 and doesn't have the maturity level to age gracefully, so embarrassing.

Apparently sge has 3 baking, making and celebrating books! Plus an autobiography.

She ifls filling out a bit again, guess mr hairy arms is making her feel good!! Yes, she is still very slim but she isn't as thin and hallow looking as she was last year. This is a good thing.

Reactions: 2
yes this encompasses my feeling 100%!!!!!
I used to ADORE Tanya. I loved her vlogs. I loved her vlogmas Vlogs but this new Tanya is like an act. I have no interest. It’s sooooo cold
I thought they meant physically cold cause her midriff is always out, even in November 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I used to ADORE Tanya. I loved her vlogs. I loved her vlogmas Vlogs but this new Tanya is like an act. I have no interest. It’s sooooo cold
I feel the same. I used to love her Christmas vlogs especially.

Reactions: 5
💯 tanya during 2013-2017 was lovely and I loved her videos, especially her vlogmas. I get that we all change as we grow up but she is a shell of her former self. Cold is a perfect way to describe the vibe she gives off now and that is so sad

Reactions: 7
No, it's the most ridiculous non-mystery mystery of this year tbh. It's obvious the dog is gone, one way or anothet yet both Tanya and Jim are acting like they've never had a pet ever in their lives. If it weren't for Sarah's bitchy reply to a viewer, we wouldn't even know that it probably had something to do with Tanya.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
No, it's the most ridiculous non-mystery mystery of this year tbh. It's obvious the dog is gone, one way or anothet yet both Tanya and Jim are acting like they've never had a pet ever in their lives. If it weren't for Sarah's bitchy reply to a viewer, we wouldn't even know that it probably had something to do with Tanya.
Exactly...I don’t know why but it really pisses me off they’re so bleeping entitled and up themselves that they think it’s ok to use that dog for content etc and then when something has obviously happened to her just forget she existed and think no-one entitled to an explanation.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I had a dream last night where the the news reported that Donald Trump still refused to concede, but had agreed to tell the FBI where Martha is. I need to get off this forum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.