Tanya Burr #7 We haven’t forgotten about Martha Moo but who is your new Boo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"So happy with my new bed! Here's three pictures of me and one really crappy picture of the bed"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn't take Tanya long to score her #gifted bed. Remember she was looking for 'suggestions' from her followers a few weeks back...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Random way to take a photo of your new bed - get on your knees in front of the mirror and pose and not show the bed at all 🤨

Reactions: 19
Didn't take Tanya long to score her #gifted bed. Remember she was looking for 'suggestions' from her followers a few weeks back...
this is what bugs me about not just Tanya but influencers generally, the shameless beg!

Surely made.com don’t make many sales off Tanya eyeing herself up with a terrible wonky made up *kindly gifted* bed in the background

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
That’s nice Tanya. So are you gonna move out of the way so we can see it oooor.......???
F13643F3-7715-4548-B808-EFC6BE31C31F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Influencers being gifted whole beds whilst homelessness is at an all time high and families are sharing one mattress between them will never sit well with me

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh my god I hate how these "influencers" get everything in their life for free, and they are the ones who are already loaded. I particularly detest the way they ask their followers for "recommendations" when in reality I bet she didn't read one reply from anyone recommending what bed to buy, because she didn't ever want to BUY one. She should have just said "any companies want to give me a free bed?". I hate this so much.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Or maybe the fact she wasn't working she couldn't afford to keep paying W&M to rep her
You don’t pay an agent to rep you, they take a percentage of your earnings and as she can’t book a job those earnings were zero. No point for them to keep her on.

Reactions: 7
I saw someone had posted something like “yeah but where’s the bed?” and the comment has now been deleted - by Tanya I presume.

How long till this one goes..

They have a point though. MADE must be gutted that they sent her a free bed for some publicity and instead it’s 3 pics of her posing in front of it and 1 crappy taken photo with crumpled sheets where you can’t even see the bed properly as it’s been taken from such a bad angle.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
That’s nice Tanya. So are you gonna move out of the way so we can see it oooor.......??? View attachment 311414
A self-serving photo of her trying to look sexy. Sounds par for the course for Tarn.

I hope Made has learned something about dealing with influencers...

Why does she always look so... cheap? How? She wears expensive stuff but it's all in poor taste or combined in the chaviest of ways.

Reactions: 13
Her pose there is very "Loaded" magazine isn't it. Like, it's a bit weird to see someone posing like that while wearing actual clothes.
She's hyper-aware of the fact her bra is visible and incapable of just posing normally while wearing something she considers to be sexy, in front of the bed where she wants us all to know she has sex. That's my diagnosis anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Her pose there is very "Loaded" magazine isn't it. Like, it's a bit weird to see someone posing like that while wearing actual clothes.
She's hyper-aware of the fact her bra is visible and incapable of just posing normally while wearing something she considers to be sexy, in front of the bed where she wants us all to know she has sex. That's my diagnosis anyway.
Does she photoshop/facetune her jawline to make it look more 'defined' in these pics too?

Reactions: 5
When was the last time Tarn purchased anything herself? Genuinely asking. I remember she used to buy Louis Vuitton boots and Gucci Soho bags, now everything she wears seems to be gifted and she's come down to taking a cheap £249 bed freebie? She really must be on a tight budget if she's accepting anything any company will offer her. 👀

Reactions: 11
When was the last time Tarn purchased anything herself? Genuinely asking. I remember she used to buy Louis Vuitton boots and Gucci Soho bags, now everything she wears seems to be gifted and she's come down to taking a cheap £249 bed freebie? She really must be on a tight budget if she's accepting anything any company will offer her. 👀
She was probably hoping West Elm would offer up a bed. Ha!

It does seem desperate that she would hold out for a £249 freebie instead of just buying a bed herself. These people have no shame!

Reactions: 9
This makes me so angry these people have loads of money and there are people that have nothing... yet she is the one who gets a free bed!

Reactions: 11
This makes me so angry these people have loads of money and there are people that have nothing... yet she is the one who gets a free bed!
I feel like people will start just boycotting companies who give influencers free stuff on a big scale (I hope anyway) so this ends

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like people will start just boycotting companies who give influencers free stuff on a big scale (I hope anyway) so this ends
I do, I also message the company telling them why.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.