Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird way to feel for a bank holiday isn’t it. Or just for not having to set an alarm in general.

It’s a nice feeling but never made me feel smug🤷🏼‍♀️
That's probably because you're not a dick 🤣

Smug people are the absolute worst and no one likes them so why anyone would actively admit to being one, let alone hashtagging it is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trash always complains about the weather not
being summery when its literally any other season but Summer

Reactions: 6
For a woman I don’t know, Tan is so annoying and I am not surprised she has no friends.
who gives a flying duck you have a new car, I should hope you have a new car you work in a car garage.
But it’s not yours, like your house, it’s rented.
Before anyone comes for me, nothing wrong with renting.
Tan likes to come across as this person with endless spare cash. When we all know it’s just her and Taco in the shoe box, and her million different plates! And unopened wine!!
Never does she have visitors round for drinks. You would think she would be the entertainer for all her friends.
Instead she keeps me entertained while I wait for a flight to Malta.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No way does she have a brand new car. Just like her friends, it’s either a myth or she’s borrowing it. Why does she pretend so much, it’s odd.

Reactions: 4
No way does she have a brand new car. Just like her friends, it’s either a myth or she’s borrowing it. Why does she pretend so much, it’s odd.
It’s a perk of her job, she doesn’t own it. Most probably on lease or some payment scheme. Not judging that, as I do the same through a parents job. So it’s new to her but she doesn’t own it outright.

why has trash drove to her daughters work and not only taken a photo of her but then uploaded it to her instagram? Im sorry but its just so disrespectful and annoying .If she was my mother she would get on my bleeping tits ,not just because of this but shes always invading their privacy.What an annoying cow .

Reactions: 9
why has trash drove to her daughters work and not only taken a photo of her but then uploaded it to her instagram? Im sorry but its just so disrespectful and annoying .If she was my mother she would get on my bleeping tits ,not just because of this but shes always invading their privacy.What an annoying cow .
I think its another one upmanship to Tan, she had the latest burger on the day it came out so Trash has to up it by showing her daughter working there so she knows she will get things first in future. She's been boasting about the new job for weeks but obviously held out till now to tell anyone what it was!

Reactions: 4
I think its another one upmanship to Tan, she had the latest burger on the day it came out so Trash has to up it by showing her daughter working there so she knows she will get things first in future. She's been boasting about the new job for weeks but obviously held out till now to tell anyone what it was!
that is the most lame thing i have ever heard .2 menopausal women trying to one up the other over a Maccies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The straw bag tan has packed for hot holiday is from the kids’ range at H&M. I know because I nearly got it for my school-aged daughter. I would never have found the bag otherwise, I don’t know why she’d shop the kids’ range at H&M 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If my husband started doing stuff like this I would be worried they’d had a bump to the head or something. She’s in her 50’s isn’t she? She has no little kids or grandkids in her life that she is taking these kinds of photos for. Bizarre behaviour from someone who seemingly has no SEN.

E8615AB8-768A-44E5-B5B6-B189654D87D9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I am convinced it is so we will create a new thread 🤣. Any attention is good attention eh Martha, I mean Tran 🤣

• Haha
To be fair I’m bored of the weather right now - where’s the sunshine?
I’m not wishing the year away though.
She seems to have packed up working, kids are grown up so only has the dog and her calendar to focus on. Oh she does have real friends too - not the fake variety than Tan is currently holidaying with. What the heck is Steve the Seagull ? Off her rocker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8