Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#shedidntknow
#whatdidshedo #todeservethat 🤣🤣🤣
---
That was my favourite, what an absolute knob😂😂.😂. Her hashtags are belters
The hashtags are comedy gold. What a drama queen. Who even says fight or flight. You'd just say you panicked, screamed or overreacted. She has to ham everything up for likes. If she was that shook up why has she spent time looking for an Internet photo to go with a drama filled imsta post? What an attention seeking twit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else reckon Tran did this to help us limp over the line to snother thread 🤣🤣🤣. Just when we’d all but given up on her Brighton’s Baby Reindeer bounces back 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else reckon Tran did this to help us limp over the line to snother thread 🤣🤣🤣. Just when we’d all but given up on her Brighton’s Baby Reindeer bounces back 🤣🤣
Brighton's Baby Reindeer is brilliant I'm screaming 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think Brighton’s Baby Reindeer deffo needs to make an appearance in the new thread title 🤣

Just when we thought we were over, Manzi saved the day and gave us a new thread #wasntexpectingthat #shedidntknow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Tash is loving life with Cooper whilst Tan is being shot at by a sniper

Really wanted Cooper to rhyme with Sniper - wondering if Tash might change her dogs name?

Reactions: 5
Family day out and they still refuse to acknowledge each other is there. Only 2 dogs? What has happened to Tan's other wee dog?

Reactions: 7
Family day out and they still refuse to acknowledge each other is there. Only 2 dogs? What has happened to Tan's other wee dog?
It’s so odd that they both post independently about the same thing, then meet up but then don’t follow each other on Instagram? Do they have beef? 🤣

The dirt of Tasha's oven in rotisserie chicken post. I'm itching just looking at it

Reactions: 3
Tanya and her jelly cat seagull that she’s taking on holiday with her. Is she 5!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So sad the only pics of her daughters are years old. She obviously never sees them like her imaginary friends. And FYI Tan we always tell ppl we'll let them know next week to give is time to reinterview or go back to the discarded pile in case the shortlisted ones were a pile of shite.

So sad the only pics of her daughters are years old. She obviously never sees them like her imaginary friends. And FYI Tan we always tell ppl we'll let them know next week to give is time to reinterview or go back to the discarded pile in case the shortlisted ones were a pile of shite.
Bless you hunny #wantedheronboard

• Haha
Reactions: 10