Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the poor lad Fred and Rose took hostage and filtered to f**k in the back of the ‘sporty coupe’ isn’t it??? FFS what sort of weirdos holiday with couples less than half their age?? And behave younger than them by ensuring they pose a stuffed toy in all their snaps 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s the poor lad Fred and Rose took hostage and filtered to f**k in the back of the ‘sporty coupe’ isn’t it??? FFS what sort of weirdos holiday with couples less than half their age?? And behave younger than them by ensuring they pose a stuffed toy in all their snaps 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Fred and Rose 🤣🤣💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg 🤣🤣 no wonder she’s never shown ‘with friends’ since we called him the hostage 🙈 For all those friendless years to then all of a sudden have them coming out of your ears, queuing up to do stuff with you. Yeah right!!! She’s just been grooming the office junior and his bf 😆😆😆 I’m weak 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t stop looking at this. My first thought is, she needs to cut her hair. She definitely classes it as her best feature
Me too! Just keep looking at it to decipher so much going on in this pic.
1) Tranya needs to cut her hair, she 50 odd, not 15!
2) Dickless in matching jumper as psycho Tran.
3) The “friends” are the gormless geeky glasses young lad and mate from the car showroom! LmFAO Not actual gf and hubby/partner!
4) How enormous Tran is in the pic! 😳
---
YES THIS SO MUCH! SPOT ON!!!😜
---
Omg 🤣🤣 no wonder she’s never shown ‘with friends’ since we called him the hostage 🙈 For all those friendless years to then all of a sudden have them coming out of your ears, queuing up to do stuff with you. Yeah right!!! She’s just been grooming the office junior and his bf 😆😆😆 I’m weak 😂
Totally this again!!! LMFAO 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Cake isn’t for me” but it was when you turned 50 wasn’t it Tan! A fairly large cake for a handful of people if I remember correctly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Balloons and about twenty straws and plastic cups. Throwing a party for your young holiday friends are we Tran?? 🤣. They look youthful enough to enjoy some musical statues and fizzy pop! Seriously, why on your 53 or so birthday would you stage photos that make it look like you are 5 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
And the rings on her story! She’s desperate to be a Trashford, but they look cheap as and more like something you get out of a cracker…
#pandora stack rings 🙄 so Xtra Tran!
---
Child. That’s all I can say. Well actually it’s not, because she’s off out with the car showroom milybar kid for pizza…So maybe she’s taking her children’s party cups and straws with her dressed in her child’s care bears sweater to meet the child from work! 🤔 weirdo.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4