Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ever have to take the class bear home from school and you had to tell everyone what adventures he got up to? why is this middle aged women doing it?😬 she’s actually lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s another couple on the table with Tan, did they go with real friends?

Reactions: 4
Did anyone ever have to take the class bear home from school and you had to tell everyone what adventures he got up to? why is this middle aged women doing it?😬 she’s actually lost the plot
I honestly think she’s doing it to wind us up and get people talking about her. I just can’t understand why a 50 year old woman would do this 😂 imagine sitting having a meal with someone and they pull out a stuffed toy to take pics with. I’d ask if she needed a helpline to call…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they are "real friends" they won't be sticking around for long after spending a week with some nutter dragging around a seagul Teddy
She’s hasn’t gone away with friends! We’ve not seen any indication they are her friends sat dining with her. She’s so fake! I want to see proper full on selfie pics showing she actually has friends, you know like Trash takes 🤣😉

Reactions: 8
I'm beginning to wonder if Taco is even there. No filtered as fook couple selfies, no menage a trois pics with Steve and Taco.

Reactions: 4
Tanya the bullshitter wasn't even on a week holiday she has returned home.....👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can tash piss off with the countdowns to Christmas! We’ve barely had a full day of sun yet. She’ll be starting the Christmas food stash soon 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are defo trolling us with Christmas posts, no mates mini-mini-mini breaks (is one full day even worth all the hype ffs) to goad us into a new thread…they just crave the tattle attention!

Reactions: 6