Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's prob better suggestions but
Tasha's off living her best little life while bitter Tan still isn't Taco's wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it normal to take your dog to dog swimming lessons? 😳
🤣🤣🤣 I’m not saying it is normal but if it is, my dog has been deprived of his lessons for sure!! From her POV, to get him ready for their boating holiday, can’t be a bad idea to make sure if he does go overboard, he can swim/doesn’t panic.

Reactions: 4
Man tan should be taking notes how trash bag takes care of her dog! You can tell how much she loves him and puts so much time looking after him

Reactions: 8
Man tan should be taking notes how trash bag takes care of her dog! You can tell how much she loves him and puts so much time looking after him
I was just going to say this. She’s literally simple over that dog. Being simple over my own dog I’d probably be taking her to swimming lessons if I was going on a boating holiday too!! So credit where credits due 🤩🤣

Reactions: 6
Ah Tan's back with the passive aggressive story.....cheeky little dig perhaps over last night's tea......Tash got a takeaway but Tan cooked her Indian from scratch.....repeat, SCRATCH (said the queen of takeaways 🤔) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

#BlessYou #Hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah Tan's back with the passive aggressive story.....cheeky little dig perhaps over last night's tea......Tash got a takeaway but Tan cooked her Indian from scratch.....repeat, SCRATCH (said the queen of takeaways 🤔) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

#BlessYou #Hun
Probs cos we are praising Trash for her dog owning skills!! Her next level pathological jealously can’t deal.Spit and git will be getting their bi monthly walk next….

• Haha
New thread @Tan & Tasha #57 Decs have been halled to within an inch of their life, Mick Hucknall still not been made a wife

• Haha

#BlessYou #Hun
Has she deleted it? I can’t see anything
---
New thread @Tan & Tasha #57 Decs have been halled to within an inch of their life, Mick Hucknall still not been made a wife
Mick hucknall 🤣🤣🤣 stop

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Has she deleted it? I can’t see anything
---

Mick hucknall 🤣🤣🤣 stop
It’s still there. Last nights post.
‘With friends’ are back. Apparently. Looks to me like she’s draped Dickless’ top over the back of an empty chair to pretend to be a person 🤣 Either that or the hostage is about 6 stone soaking wet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s still there. Last nights post.
‘With friends’ are back. Apparently. Looks to me like she’s draped Dickless’ top over the back of an empty chair to pretend to be a person 🤣 Either that or the hostage is about 6 stone soaking wet.
She’s now cropped that photo so you can’t see the top 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh god - the latest reel - not pans THE Gordon Ramsay uses …I couldn’t watch it all the way due to cringing myself Inside out 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6