Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I'd make a new thread. I am sorry if I've missed anyones thread titles not sure how to see them all!

Congrats @tealover for your suggestion!

Reactions: 7
Settling in for battle of the holidays, can't wait to see Tan's pics of the back of some strangers heads making out they are her mates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think when we went to Venice a few years ago flights were dirt cheap - about twenty quid each IIRC. Now they may have gone up since then, but my point is, in the nicest possible way it is so accessible if you want to go. No real difference to jumping on a bus, so we really do not need a gazzilion photos like she is on Neckar Island. A couple of well chosen shots would be far more interesting than the tit photo dump of every other second 🤦‍♀️. It must be purely being done to wind Tran up…

Reactions: 7
I'll be honest I'm bored of Venice and I've never even been! Also, her reels are like something a 5 year old would make. The transitions are absolutely horrendous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'll be honest I'm bored of Venice and I've never even been! Also, her reels are like something a 5 year old would make. The transitions are absolutely horrendous.

The sound on them 😂😂. Especially making me irrational chuckle is the fact that the saxophonist is playing Arthur’s theme, which is a song about New York and not even remotely Italian so the whole reel just feels v weird and utterly incongruous 🤣🤣. She could’ve bunged a bit of Pavarotti over the top FFS 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The sound on them 😂😂. Especially making me irrational chuckle is the fact that the saxophonist is playing Arthur’s theme, which is a song about New York and not even remotely Italian so the whole reel just feels v weird and utterly incongruous 🤣🤣. She could’ve bunged a bit of Pavarotti over the top FFS 🤣🤣
She’s taken your advice and used Pavarotti on this morning’s effort. Hi Tash 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 8
Who the bloody hell has time to be making all these reels while on holiday?!, I mean I’ve never made one but can imagine it takes time, just enjoy your holiday and do it when ya get home FFS

Reactions: 6