Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, Tan had a bad day so had to resort to a chippy tea. What the hell goes on at her work that she has so many bad days and tears. Its a car showroom not a war zone.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh dear, Tan had a bad day so had to resort to a chippy tea. What the hell goes on at her work that she has so many bad days and tears. Its a car showroom not a war zone.
The hashtags though..... really? 🤣🤣🤣 #tears honestly how much drama is there in booking in services??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Looking for clues as to what drove her to #tears I found this again which is worthy of a reshare 🤣🤣. She should be grateful she still has a job if this is her modus operandi as a forward facing employee of a higher end brand!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s sooo weird to show your teenagers bedrooms like this on social media esp one that’s not private! My children are similar age and would be bleeping pissed at me if I did this it’s such a violation of their private space! But I suppose they are so used to it which is sad

Reactions: 10
Tan’s gone schitzo again, out with her ‘friends’. Surely, try and prove us wrong by taking a pic of their food too?? Or does their food also disapprove of being plastered across social media 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tan always comes across in her posts as either wanting a pity party #tears #badday or braggy and sounding like she's in a famous 5 book by saying "lots of giggles" or as in latest post..."excitedly chatting" about the mini break

She spends her life trying to one up her SIL and being the 1st to buy all the themed M&S food and bragging on an app... Exhausting way to live 🫣

Reactions: 6
Has Trash given up pretending to work these days? Was Tran’s ‘with friends’ a photo of the hostage’s fat gut or Dickless’s?

We seem to have managed to crawl along to need a new thread 🤩👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8