Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkyTheLurker

VIP Member
I see Tash is doing the same meals she does every Halloween. Anyone remember when one of her ladies passed away and she did graveyard stew the same night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Mega early but
Thread suggestion
Tan & Tasha #57 Decs have been halled to within an inch of their life, Mick Hucknall still not been made a wife

• Haha
Reactions: 24

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - Tan & Tasha #57 - Jellycats, Insta dogs, we're all so bored of these repetitive knobs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Predicting Tanzi is going to need some overpriced stuffed toys and at least three takeaways to get over the shock of this attempted murder

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Maggie28

VIP Member
Yawn! Tran going on about working 50 hours a week! She is a receptionist in a car showroom. Not a fucking junior doctor working on A&E. She needs to get a grip.
Does she think driving home and loading the dishwasher is work?
Not sure how she is working 50 hours a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TheNorthermer88

Just so much to unpack with the latest post. Why is a child hanging out with them. Why is it so creepy.

They've definitely advertised themselves online for a 3some like Pete and Dawn

• Haha
Reactions: 21

JoJo81

VIP Member
Jesus Christ why get them delivered to work everyone knows they live together so it's just to show off although they looked like average super market flowers she's a prick
I spent yesterday crying all day because it was my first Valentine's Day without my husband so I avoided all socials but didn't miss much it's sane shit year in year out

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Serg91

VIP Member
I think it’s so weird that she always calls dickless her favourite person or favourite human, she has 2 daughters and a son ffs. I wonder how that makes them feel? Also he’s an awful person, he’s abandoned this own kids for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

tealover

Chatty Member
Sits back and waits for the battle of the dogs.
Bless you pet, we've had ours for years and know all bout dogs.
So cute sweetie, we always said since the day we got married we'd get a dog when the kids were grown, I'm sure I told you that.
I don't remember that dearie, my family always had dogs on the estate so I couldn't imagine not having one in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 19

tealover

Chatty Member
How many times does a middle aged couple need to have afternoon tea in Pooh Bear land or wherever it is. This is at least the second time in three or four months.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Nayalove96

VIP Member
As much as tasha gets on my tits at least she has Friends and she seems to be very social! I can’t imagine tran interacts with anyone 🤣 how I miss the aggressive comments, the trip would’ve been a goldmine 😭😭😭 ‘oh bless you hun we booked this in 1995 for the same week but didn’t end up going because we preferred to have a staycation’

• Haha

tealover

Chatty Member
Sooooooo basically the weekend away in a cosy cottage ‘with friends’ has been 1 night in an air bnb with dickless. Tranya has got to be the biggest saddo on the gram. She’s a fucking freak 🙈 I am so surprised she hasn’t made some fake accounts to comment on her posts as the ‘friends’ and I can’t believe Dopey Derrick is such a fucking wet wipe to go along with it 🤣🤣
Plot twist...Posh and Becks are her secret friends, that's why we get no pics and this one was allowed cos looks like a random shot from across the room!! We know how pally she is with the famous footballers!

• Haha

Serg91

VIP Member
Tan’s post about how “she made this up in her head” steak, skin on fries and roasted Brussels! What a clever invention 😂😂 can’t stop laughing and dickless commenting “wow, the flavours” 🤮 🤢 😂😂😂

• Haha

JH31

Sorry, I’m still not over ‘the decks have been halled’ from last week 😭 😂😂

• Haha

Rvg

VIP Member
IMG_1975.png
What in the 60 year old geography teacher on a school trip is going on here 😂

• Haha