Tan & Tasha #56 Tashs ticking Venice off her bucket list while Tans cosying up with friends who don’t exist

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 40 (even though I really don't look it!) and I love anything cartoony (I've got Powerpuff Girls trainers ffs) but even I would draw the line at that awful hoody.

I'll grow up one day, I swear!

Reactions: 2
Ran here when I saw it. Tan is so bitter it's ridiculous. Trasha is a lot of things but there she is off on hols with her friends and her daughter. The other wan seems to have no friends for meaningful family relationships, even her fathers day post to her dad, that's not on instaπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„, was a pic of her as a child with him as a young dad. She'd have us believe she's always over there at their country pile, complete with woods no less, yet not a family pic to be seen. And leave it so for Taco who would rather go out for a roast at Beachy Head with madame rather than trying to spend time with his own kids but not to worry he's a great fur dad and step dad according to Tan. but obviously a shite actual dad. Rant over.

Reactions: 17
The passive aggression is strong with our Tan πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tasha announces 3 hours ago she’s off on her hols and tan is on her tail with her ALREADY DONE IT
#shedidntknow#gottherefirst
Reminds me of the old days! 🀣🀣 Tan is such a passive aggressive witch. The epitome of elevenrife!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How have these two got into the influencer forum from the Instagramer one anyway? I know influencer is a low bar these days but πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The passive aggression is strong with our Tan πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tasha announces 3 hours ago she’s off on her hols and tan is on her tail with her ALREADY DONE IT
#shedidntknow#gottherefirst
Now that is pathetic. What a sad prick she really is. I have said this many times but I can’t stand either of them but trash, for me, always wins! She has friends, family who want to spend time with her, a dog that actually goes further than the back garden and she’s an actual trashford. That pathetic honey monster is so bitter it’s hilarious, I bet trash and hubs are pissing themselves laughing

Reactions: 12
Wtf is wrong with Tanya, it’s next level crazy behaviour. She comes across a so petty and nasty. Tasha is annoying with all her weird seasonal crap and she obviously isn’t the brightest bulb in the box but she seems to be a nice caring and happy person.

Reactions: 9
Ahh I really miss the good old days of 2019, 2020. The passive aggressive posts and comments. I was child free and not in a permanent state of exhaustion and bad mood. These two keep me going πŸ˜‚
The love island wine bottle tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ahh I really miss the good old days of 2019, 2020. The passive aggressive posts and comments. I was child free and not in a permanent state of exhaustion and bad mood. These two keep me going πŸ˜‚
The love island wine bottle tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Remember the biscuits as well!!!

Reactions: 1
Wtf is wrong with Tanya, it’s next level crazy behaviour. She comes across a so petty and nasty. Tasha is annoying with all her weird seasonal crap and she obviously isn’t the brightest bulb in the box but she seems to be a nice caring and happy person.
Nah she's nasty as duck to her son. This always needs bringing up when someone says she's nice really lol

Reactions: 4