Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mishica2

New thread suggestion “Every day a new face, different race and still no place”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
First of all, her boyfriend obviously lives with her in Peaceheaven now…wish someone ask her straight to her face ,, why dont you two lovebirds go to your London flat, Tamara?”
Second, dear Tattlers, let me introduce you to the fact that Tamaras ex assistent Kristina shut down her social networks because her bff, some Montengero girl, was arrested in biggest confiscation of cocaine in history of that country (one and a half tone of cocaine).Apparently, the girl and her father are ma in suspects and Kristina had Inatagram filled with pictures of them living the luxury life in Various hotels, cities…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

ellas

Imagine living in Paris, one of the most beautiful cities in the world and that you're shallow AF that the first thing you can say about living in Paris is that you loooooved being 3 minutes away from Hermes store. She wouldn't survive the day in the real world.

Also, isn't moving to Milan obvious next step? Bf is there, her management, fake friends to celebrate success with are there, fashion capital, dogs to pet and squeak around, Hermes store, nicely connected to her London home & Belgrade plastic surgeon?

She's just a drama queen. Sorry, one strong and undefeatable drama queen.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

tamtamic

I just hate the way she treats Rue.

Did you hear when she was talking to Caro:
Tam: It looks like you're so much taller, even though you're so much shorter.
Caro: (awkward smile)
Tam: ... But we all know who's the tallest one.
Caro & Xenia just smiling.

Tam: Xenia always says that my brain thinks in solutions, not problems. (broken English)
Xenia: I never said that.

It's always about her, she's the best, the tallest, the prettiest, the slimmest, the most intelligent etc. Come on girl, you embarrass yourself all the time, it's painful to watch and listen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Annesophie

First time I start a thread so I hope I did it right !

Recap :

Tetka’s Paris Airbnb was robbed, you obviously know that because she mentioned it in every single video since then.
She also reminds us how strong she is, but won’t go back to said airbnb because of the trauma.
She complains about all her bags and jewelry being gone, then stuff magically reappears, the jewelry she wore that faithful evening, the bags that were buried in her mess, the ones that were beat up…and everything that was safe in her sister’s attic.

She needs a vacation so bad, she is working non stop. What’s her work ? Traveling, shopping, dressing up and taking photos and videos, isn’t that how you spend your holidays ?

She has so many friends !!! Most of them tolerate her because of her older/hairier BF, and have only known her for a few months, but still they have such meaningful chats in the kitchen, because Tetka is absolutely not socially awkward…

• Heart
Reactions: 51

klady

VIP Member
2A80B22A-BB82-4B44-9EE5-4A19904F9B44.jpeg

Of course Tammy invests in crypto currency! She also has a flat in Milan, will live in New York, a house on the moon, a mouth that’s not crooked, surgeries that didn’t leave her botched, Guinness World Record for largest pumpkin grown, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree! All TamTam does is LIE! LIE! LIE!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
So we had a full week of NYFW followed by the most important fashion event of the year-Met Gala. Even though she explained why she could not attend the NYFW why not comment on the looks,why not post fashion relatable content and give some education to your followers? Why not comment on the Met Gala and all the looks celebrities worn? You know why? Because simply her ego would not allow her. Unless it’s a content related to her personally like her ugly nails, poke bowl, her eating and chewing, getting her butt massaged or bragging about another Hermes bag we saw million times on our Instagram feeds,she will not post or comment. What kind of FASHION influencer you are??? Who gives a 💩 about your personal life, are you rich or broke, are you moving or not, do you sleep on the street or in your sister’s bed? Let’s be real here, you have zero knowledge and education on the fashion itself. This is what happens when a pharmacist with sugar daddy money gives herself a title of a fashion guru (who only knows to shop online in pointless hauls that any grandma can do, you sit on your couch and click).
After the last night Met gala you could actually see and understand how much fashion influencers are irrelevant in the true fashion world. They were no where to be seen and sooooo quiet on their social media accounts. All these pathetic film festivals fighting for existence would invite them

• Heart
Reactions: 50

sammmsie

Has she ever addressed getting under eye filler? I know she always says that she doesn't get cheek filler and that's not why she has the lines in her face and she only gets lip filler, but youtube just showed me this gem and I think it's obvious she has gotten under eye filler.
1630271555189.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

ellas

This Missoma collection looks sooo cheap, extra cheap, but I am sure Tamara loves and respects the craftsmanship and materials used by slave workers in India... well and her paycheck. She will never wear it again. <3

So it's kid's birthday and she is sad it's not hers, has to mention her birthday being in six months and driving attention to her. In comes her sister with "it's your half-birthday" statement to calm down her spoilt 33 years old sibling. <3

She is starving, it's one o'clock and she is looking forward to her breakfast. That is healthy. <3

She is wearing ZARA TROUSERS??? Wow! Another brand whose craftsmanship and materials she respects. I thought she judged people who buy Zara, hmmm...

It's her job to buy Hermes, just a reminder. She'll never mention that "buying" Missoma is her job.

Time lapse of her "working" at the office with that serious face expression is so cringe. She is probably emptying her spam folder.

She is in Italy and she's drinking Starbucks... blasphemy, I can't even come with sarcastic comment.

Ending of the video is her showing her true colours, as fake as it gets.

Please save the dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Analina

LITERALLY nothing ever adds up with anything she says or does! She is in constant contradiction with herself! It's now gotten to the point where the lies have become so big she can no longer remember what she lied about and what is truthful and what is not! I have followed her from the start and as the years have gone by so has her greed so her lies have started to grow, she started climbing small half steps she's now a f...ing escalator and I will be there with my 🍸 in hand to see when she trips and breaks her veneers.

I believe a lot of it has to do with where she's from and her background, which to my surprise no one ever seems to pull her on. The woman is from Serbia she's no stranger to crime or corruption I mean the whole of Balkan is like that. I don't mean this in a malicious way, I too am from the Balkan and its just how it is. Corruption affects most there and hardly anyone becomes wealthy from honest work. Its sad but true, crime and corruption in the Balkans go hand in hand and its part of daily life, there is no sophistication to it and no one is ever shocked by it, they all close their eyes to it. Just about anyone who is considered 'anyone' (that has money) has gotten their hands dirty with something. She has mentioned in the past that her family were in the pharmaceutics business which I know is far from an honest business, especially in the balkans where regulations are non existent pretty much till this day. These so called 'business men' (aka..thugs, criminals) get away with everything, the amount of expired medication that is bought/ sold for cheap or even gifted from EU countries then is contraband and sold to locals, that happens daily, its absolutely disgusting but they make a killing from it and how a lot of Pharma depots in the Balkans have become wealthy.

I would not put it past her if her degree in pharmaceutics was also bought with money, she and her sister moved to the UK to get away from Serbia. A lot of families from the Balkans that have the means get their kids away from their home countries as they are safer that way, they buy them some fake degrees back home and then send them to study here on some bogus courses so they can show off and say their kids have been educated in the UK. What would be the point of studying so hard for all those years, paying international student fees to get a degree in Pharmaceutics which you then never intend to practice? Why would her family even want her to be a pharmacist just because they supposedly are in the Pharma business? Wouldn't it make more sense that she study business and that may help run the family business in the future as its only her and her sister? If you just want a degree for kicks because you can afford it and your family is pushing you to do so and your a dumb ass like Tamara, you don't chose pharmacy when you have zero intention of ever practising or the intellect for such a degree. No one right in their mind wakes up one day and says oh I know, I want to go Uni but I will study pharmacy which is a minimum 5 year course!! Anyone that has studied pharmacy will know its a hard degree not one that you choose on a whim, I mean like most scince related degrees unless you have a real passion and are a geek and know that studying never ends ts like a life long commitment. To be an actual pharmacist, once you graduate you have to undertake regular training, never ending exams, and thats just so your skills and knowledge stay up to date and relevant, not to mention there is a minimum monthly hours you have to work as a locum to keep your licence active once you are actually even allowed to practice. Can anyone truly believe that Tamara is bright enough and hard working enough for such a degree???? It just baffles me...

She also said they have been burgled in her home country and her Grandma was shot, again (if that story is true) no one in the Balkans would go to a random persons home and do that unless they were dirty money, its just fact no other way to spin that story!! She almost never ever speaks or shows her parents,I can understand they wanting to stay out of social media, but common they are hardly the royal family of Serbia, if they are just honest hard working business people surely they would not mind showing some support for their daughter!! If you are so adamant to stay out of the limelight you have something to hide! Growing up with in that kind of environment with that kind of mentality, will deffinetly shape the person you become in life. Since moving to the UK Tamara realised her greed and ego started to grow bigger than what daddy's money could offer her and has since gradually began her social climbing career. If she can get something out of anyone then she calls you her Friend. Her choice in men has always been questionable to say the least, there have been talks she started off with older sugar daddies, then one of her recent bf was involved in a fraud scandal of stolen luxury and fake goods. With all thats happened in the past she thinks she's being clever by keeping her most recent relationship hidden, thats just an excuse, I doubt thats her choice I think its more him than anything, the guy looks like real bad news and every parents nightmare. I think she's in way over her head with him. From the little we have seen of him, he looks at least in his mid/late 40's and thats me being very generous, seems to own nothing but a rucksack, from the appearance he likes to come across as this free spirited, trendy hipster, with terrible hygiene that believes in world peace, has no care for material things and does drugs, however other than the bad hygiene i believe only the later to be true. To me, he is exactly like the typical slimy man found on a Napoli street corner trying to flog you some fake replica overpriced merchandise. Since moving to Paris with him Tamara looks f...up most of the time, she literally looks hungover from drugs, she's lost so much weight and all her actions and choices since show that something is seriously off with her.

I recently saw one of her vlogs, she kept saying over and over again, my LARGEST EVER UNBOXING, THE MOST EXPENSIVE HAUL TO DATE, but then she says its just vulgar to talk about money, I don't like talking about money, then very quickly forgets and says the same things again, GAJS THIS IS MY MOST EXPENSIVE HAUL EVER.... Girl your only about the money and nothing else!!! Anyhow if I had to bet then my money is on either stolen merchandise, very good replicas ( Italy has some of the best in the world, especially in Napoli|) or money laundering. I am sure he has the contacts for that sort of thing, and she's dumb and vain enough to go for it. Why else and how else would a junkie looking grown ass old man like him afford to get her numerous gifts which are not only expensive but highly difficult luxury items to get hold off and with no actual reason as in a celebration, or for a special event?? Tamara are you telling your followers that the same man who's got the money to give you all this shit is the same man that cant afford to book a nearby hotel room close to your sister place, but has instead decided to sleep in the attic on the same small double bed you have had all your previous bf's in???? you honestly cant make this shit up...but it is working for them, the hotel they advertised in Montenegro, that villa they stayed at will cost a normal person both kidneys to stay there for a few nights ( to have the villa to themselves) you are talking over 100k for a couple of nights thats some serious money. However I don't know anyone with that kind of money that watches Tamara's vlogs and be like, oh that looks good lets drop 100k Tamara has been there :rolleyes:

I just don't buy any of it, I don't believe for one moment the burglary was real, if it was then it was definitely organised by him/her/both - everyone knows Paris is notorious for theft, what normal wealthy person that can afford hundred of thousands of goods decide to stay in a public rental, with no real security, goes out of her way on every occasion to advertise her wealth as well as the exact location of her property! Who can afford various watches some of which cost over 60k to then not keep in a safe locked away when not used?? I don't know anyone that would be so stupid to do that keep a high value watch like that together with their missoma jewellery. I think this was a very well thought out plan, possibly initiated and executed by her bf (most likely this was not the first rodeo for that hustler) she's not smart enough and would not have the contacts to pull something like that off, but I am sure they have made a good killing from it which she's still milking until this day. Its a win win situation, she's giving the perception that she's all so very luxe , she will hope to attract high end brands in the hopes that she doesn't have to lie or scheme forever, he probably gets more money to feed his habit and all awhile she's showing her followers how lucky she is to have this mysterious bf that just gifts her expensive things just because he can :rolleyes: because s she's special like that, but she doesn't really care about material things:rolleyes:, she's not vulgar like that:rolleyes:....

• Heart
Reactions: 41

adiadi

'Clothing is something that will come very very handy in the months to come' according to Tamtam (around 6:55min from the new vlog) 😂 In the months before that she didn't need any clothes, I guess 😃.

🤣🤣🤣 can somebody please enlighten us what she wanted to talk about in her millionth "chatty" video, I just wanna vomit every time I see another pointless, contentnless vlog come up 😆😅
Basically, she showed us another ad for farfetch (nowhere clearly stated that this is an ad), she was sooooo busy - she did some shopping at heermees, she went for her brows (super busy). Aand big news 🥁: soon she is going to buy a flat in Milan, London, Paris, Barcelona, The Moon - the only issue is that she is so picky, that's why she didn't buy any so far, not that she already spent all her money on Hermees 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

klady

VIP Member
They’ve gotten an AirBNB in Milan and they’ve seen how it’s furnished. So to TRY to throw us off, TamTam is doing stories looking at sofas and wardrobes exactly like the ones currently in the Milan AirBNB. She did the same furniture shopping shit for “her home” in Paris. Then, a Tattler busted her out about the place being an AirBNB! Don’t fall for Tammy’s lies! Remember when she was telling us that Raspy was going to build her a custom wardrobe in Milan (thanks @lunalunaluna for that gem of a name). Just lie, after lie, after lie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

klady

VIP Member
6BDC76A4-8F27-4814-A264-8EA3AC5C7F14.jpeg

Confident, homeless, and illiterate at the same time! Ha! This is jist great and you are not waisting anytime showing us who’s winning! I’ll just say that you’re not wasting a second before you tell your next LIE! Simple as that. We’re WINNING!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
LITERALLY nothing ever adds up with anything she says or does! She is in constant contradiction with herself! It's now gotten to the point where the lies have become so big she can no longer remember what she lied about and what is truthful and what is not! I have followed her from the start and as the years have gone by so has her greed so her lies have started to grow, she started climbing small half steps she's now a f...ing escalator and I will be there with my 🍸 in hand to see when she trips and breaks her veneers.

I believe a lot of it has to do with where she's from and her background, which to my surprise no one ever seems to pull her on. The woman is from Serbia she's no stranger to crime or corruption I mean the whole of Balkan is like that. I don't mean this in a malicious way, I too am from the Balkan and its just how it is. Corruption affects most there and hardly anyone becomes wealthy from honest work. Its sad but true, crime and corruption in the Balkans go hand in hand and its part of daily life, there is no sophistication to it and no one is ever shocked by it, they all close their eyes to it. Just about anyone who is considered 'anyone' (that has money) has gotten their hands dirty with something. She has mentioned in the past that her family were in the pharmaceutics business which I know is far from an honest business, especially in the balkans where regulations are non existent pretty much till this day. These so called 'business men' (aka..thugs, criminals) get away with everything, the amount of expired medication that is bought/ sold for cheap or even gifted from EU countries then is contraband and sold to locals, that happens daily, its absolutely disgusting but they make a killing from it and how a lot of Pharma depots in the Balkans have become wealthy.

I would not put it past her if her degree in pharmaceutics was also bought with money, she and her sister moved to the UK to get away from Serbia. A lot of families from the Balkans that have the means get their kids away from their home countries as they are safer that way, they buy them some fake degrees back home and then send them to study here on some bogus courses so they can show off and say their kids have been educated in the UK. What would be the point of studying so hard for all those years, paying international student fees to get a degree in Pharmaceutics which you then never intend to practice? Why would her family even want her to be a pharmacist just because they supposedly are in the Pharma business? Wouldn't it make more sense that she study business and that may help run the family business in the future as its only her and her sister? If you just want a degree for kicks because you can afford it and your family is pushing you to do so and your a dumb ass like Tamara, you don't chose pharmacy when you have zero intention of ever practising or the intellect for such a degree. No one right in their mind wakes up one day and says oh I know, I want to go Uni but I will study pharmacy which is a minimum 5 year course!! Anyone that has studied pharmacy will know its a hard degree not one that you choose on a whim, I mean like most scince related degrees unless you have a real passion and are a geek and know that studying never ends ts like a life long commitment. To be an actual pharmacist, once you graduate you have to undertake regular training, never ending exams, and thats just so your skills and knowledge stay up to date and relevant, not to mention there is a minimum monthly hours you have to work as a locum to keep your licence active once you are actually even allowed to practice. Can anyone truly believe that Tamara is bright enough and hard working enough for such a degree???? It just baffles me...

She also said they have been burgled in her home country and her Grandma was shot, again (if that story is true) no one in the Balkans would go to a random persons home and do that unless they were dirty money, its just fact no other way to spin that story!! She almost never ever speaks or shows her parents,I can understand they wanting to stay out of social media, but common they are hardly the royal family of Serbia, if they are just honest hard working business people surely they would not mind showing some support for their daughter!! If you are so adamant to stay out of the limelight you have something to hide! Growing up with in that kind of environment with that kind of mentality, will deffinetly shape the person you become in life. Since moving to the UK Tamara realised her greed and ego started to grow bigger than what daddy's money could offer her and has since gradually began her social climbing career. If she can get something out of anyone then she calls you her Friend. Her choice in men has always been questionable to say the least, there have been talks she started off with older sugar daddies, then one of her recent bf was involved in a fraud scandal of stolen luxury and fake goods. With all thats happened in the past she thinks she's being clever by keeping her most recent relationship hidden, thats just an excuse, I doubt thats her choice I think its more him than anything, the guy looks like real bad news and every parents nightmare. I think she's in way over her head with him. From the little we have seen of him, he looks at least in his mid/late 40's and thats me being very generous, seems to own nothing but a rucksack, from the appearance he likes to come across as this free spirited, trendy hipster, with terrible hygiene that believes in world peace, has no care for material things and does drugs, however other than the bad hygiene i believe only the later to be true. To me, he is exactly like the typical slimy man found on a Napoli street corner trying to flog you some fake replica overpriced merchandise. Since moving to Paris with him Tamara looks f...up most of the time, she literally looks hungover from drugs, she's lost so much weight and all her actions and choices since show that something is seriously off with her.

I recently saw one of her vlogs, she kept saying over and over again, my LARGEST EVER UNBOXING, THE MOST EXPENSIVE HAUL TO DATE, but then she says its just vulgar to talk about money, I don't like talking about money, then very quickly forgets and says the same things again, GAJS THIS IS MY MOST EXPENSIVE HAUL EVER.... Girl your only about the money and nothing else!!! Anyhow if I had to bet then my money is on either stolen merchandise, very good replicas ( Italy has some of the best in the world, especially in Napoli|) or money laundering. I am sure he has the contacts for that sort of thing, and she's dumb and vain enough to go for it. Why else and how else would a junkie looking grown ass old man like him afford to get her numerous gifts which are not only expensive but highly difficult luxury items to get hold off and with no actual reason as in a celebration, or for a special event?? Tamara are you telling your followers that the same man who's got the money to give you all this shit is the same man that cant afford to book a nearby hotel room close to your sister place, but has instead decided to sleep in the attic on the same small double bed you have had all your previous bf's in???? you honestly cant make this shit up...but it is working for them, the hotel they advertised in Montenegro, that villa they stayed at will cost a normal person both kidneys to stay there for a few nights ( to have the villa to themselves) you are talking over 100k for a couple of nights thats some serious money. However I don't know anyone with that kind of money that watches Tamara's vlogs and be like, oh that looks good lets drop 100k Tamara has been there :rolleyes:

I just don't buy any of it, I don't believe for one moment the burglary was real, if it was then it was definitely organised by him/her/both - everyone knows Paris is notorious for theft, what normal wealthy person that can afford hundred of thousands of goods decide to stay in a public rental, with no real security, goes out of her way on every occasion to advertise her wealth as well as the exact location of her property! Who can afford various watches some of which cost over 60k to then not keep in a safe locked away when not used?? I don't know anyone that would be so stupid to do that keep a high value watch like that together with their missoma jewellery. I think this was a very well thought out plan, possibly initiated and executed by her bf (most likely this was not the first rodeo for that hustler) she's not smart enough and would not have the contacts to pull something like that off, but I am sure they have made a good killing from it which she's still milking until this day. Its a win win situation, she's giving the perception that she's all so very luxe , she will hope to attract high end brands in the hopes that she doesn't have to lie or scheme forever, he probably gets more money to feed his habit and all awhile she's showing her followers how lucky she is to have this mysterious bf that just gifts her expensive things just because he can :rolleyes: because s she's special like that, but she doesn't really care about material things:rolleyes:, she's not vulgar like that:rolleyes:....
I agree with you unequivocally regarding the burglary. Like you already said nothing adds up. Why did she take the Patek Philippe watch off that night and replace it with the Audemars Piguet??? Since she “bought” it she has never taken it off, at least not in any of the pics from her social media platforms that I’ve seen. She also mentioned in a blog that she had actually removed all her jewelry with the exception of a YSL necklace and the AP watch to go out that night and while she was sitting in the taxi had a weird feeling so decided to go back home and put on her Cartier, VCA and Repossi bracelets!! 🤷‍♀️What type of weird feeling??? The feeling that she may get burgled ??? If that was the case surely she would also have grabbed the Patek Philippe watch, her most expensive piece of Jewelry or as any sane person would do just wouldn’t go out for dinner!! The other thing that doesn’t add up is that the AP watch is stainless steel and doesn’t compliment any of her other gold jewelry even the hardware on her mini Kelly that she was wearing that night is gold. The AP is so jarring and so out of place!! I just don’t get! I could be wrong but I think the Patek Philippe was a fake a super fake. I have one and believe me it is a SUPER fake so much so that my friend and I couldn’t tell the difference between her real one and my fake. The box it came in however was sub par which is perhaps why she never did an unboxing. Let’s face it when would she ever pass up an unboxing of a PP watch!! Instead she started wearing it without any mention of it and had her subscribers asking her for months about it before she deemed to reference it!! Nothing seems to add up.

• Heart

mishica2

Let’s face it when would she ever pass up an unboxing of a PP watch!! Instead she started wearing it without any mention of it and had her subscribers asking her for months about it before she deemed to reference it!! Nothing seems to add up.
At first I thought that she miiiiiight just not want to flash it on social media as it’s a very expensive item. But now that I saw how she braged about the Cartier bracelet and repeatedly mentioned how this is her MOST EXPENSIVE haul ever, and that all after the robbery took place, I believe that the PP was definitely fake. She would never ever skip the chance to brag about a real one if she bought it.
I can’t believe the transformation she went through since the pandemic and Paris era started, she displays a totally different image than she used to. I know people change over time, and the pandemic impacted all of us in a certain way mentally, but she really showed her true colors. This girl can’t keep track of her lies anymore and it’s becoming obvious even to non-tattlers. Nothing adds up with her anymore. I can’t believe I used to enjoy her content before.

• Sad
  • Wow

Martina2503

Okay can someone catch up the newbies as to what is going on with this Kristina woman?
So kristina(tamaras ex assistant, she is also a daughter of a football player) is best friends with this girl marina since childhood ... Marina and her father(he has a company that imports fruit in montenegro) were arrested yesterday when police found 1,5 tons of cocaine in their warehouse in a small village in MNE... Basically the police saw that there was something suspicious in a shipment of bananas but they decided not to act right away and to follow the truck with the shipment... The truck and the drugs ended up in marina's warehouse and her and her dad were both arrested... Its also interesting that her fathers nephew is a part of one huge criminal organization in MNE called škaljarski klan(its similar to a drug cartel basically).. At first both marina and her father were set free because the judge is her godfather or something but after a public outcry they are back in jail... Basically tam tam likes to have mob connected friends

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

mounaa21

frightening look and she wants us to believe those cheeks are natural?? That somehow she lost weight everywhere in her body but the face

i must say she doesn’t look good on the latest both physically and mentally…she looks disturbed to the point where she can barely keep up with the many lies: they are furnishing a place in Milan yet they are both homeless but she is also looking for a place in London but she loves her bf and want to live with him and she misses Paris yet dissed the city on the basis that you can’t walk to the supermarket with half a million on your wrist….Man she is lost, her life doesn’t look glam or exciting anymore, it is a mid thirties woman with no accomplishment to her name living in airports and shopping her life away

even the clothes look nothing special, stuff you’d find on the high street for a fraction of the price

to me it seems that she is coming to the realisation that raspy is never gonna marry her and she will constantly follow him around trying to be enough: skinny enough, manly enough, sexy enough, rich enough, Italian enough

she has lost her style, personality and herself and I found that scene at the airport where she is by herself eatint A croissant at 7am to catch yet another flight is a scary picture of what her life might always be life

if they were truly looking to move in together in Milan and in the midst of furnishing their new place, surely you’d stick around town and spend weeks in Milan focusing solely on that to move in ASAP. They could stay at an Airbnb while doing so….you’d think that people who buy Hermes and watches like coffee would be able to afford that but no instead she prefers to fly back and forth between sister’s attic and whomever can host her for a night or 2? Nothing makes sense and hence the confusion on her face trying to come out of every lie she serves us on every minute of her Life

• Heart
Reactions: 37

lilya21

anyone else hate how she acts around dogs? it's so fake and manic. she would never do anything to actually take care of a dog such as picking up poop. annoying that she acts like she is the biggest dog lover ever

• Sick
Reactions: 37