Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 😂 Her MiuMiu look, as our beloved fashion power couple would say: LOL!
The way I saw this on her IG and RAN to this thread lool

Why on earth did she choose that skirt to go with those boots. Good grief. Granted MiuMiu is more of a "funky" brand but the fact that at least one person in their showroom nodded and told Tamara she looked good really tells me enough about how they view her.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Fgs! What on earth is she doing?? This is not doing any justice to the brand. She completely ruined the look. There is zero styling and the proportions are totally off. I get that these boots are not everyone's cup of tea. However, the original looks from the runway had a vibe to it. What she did is ridiculous 🤡 This is not fashion. She is playing a childish dress up game... I do not understand how Miu Miu is fine with having her running around like a fool and representing them like this on PFW... 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I wanted to post the same thing 😂. TROET be told you gajsz, in my cybergoth days I did do the whole fluffy uggs with micro miniskirt. At least I made it a look and it did not resemble some weird basic witch eaten by bigfoot concoction. I applaud MiuMiu for the throwback, but TamTam can not rock this at all.

I Would love to see Safia Nygaard wear this in her series of ugly stuff. I do think that there is someone out there that could rock these boots. That could be sasquatch or someone really fashion forward but not TamTam. This time it is fur, not fashion. The only relatable thing about this, is the subway.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[/QUOTE]
This is sooo embarrassing , my Gosh ☢☢☢🤮🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The biggest mystery for me is her jaw and how she fixed her bite. It's still not perfect, but it looks so much better.
I think that she got a jaw implant - at least that would be my assumption after watching a lot of Lorry Hill on youtube 😃

Reactions: 7
Please join me in a moment of silence for all the poor Yetis that died in the making of those boots. Alternatively if none were harmed, they'd like their boots back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg, this is hilarious!!! You can actually see how much these influencers hate each other and are happy when another one fails, when all of them praise you while you obviously failed like never before and it is clear to everyone you are an idiot rofl 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Verified accounts trolling TamTam and everyone else just being honest 🤷:
"Čizme pakao" 🤩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg, this is hilarious!!! You can actually see how much these influencers hate each other and are happy when another one fails, when all of them praise you while you obviously failed like never before and it is clear to everyone you are an idiot rofl 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Verified accounts trolling TamTam and everyone else just being honest 🤷:
"Čizme pakao" 🤩
I died at the bear paws comment 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you see what INSEJN outfit Tam had at LV?

oh wait. Did not see her there. Oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does she have gills? I had to check my own neck if it looks like that? It doesn’t. With all the money she has, she can’t afford to do any skin tightening treatments? Or fix that?
I came across this thread around the time of the robbery and it is my first time posting! I used to be a big fan of Tamara up until a few months ago. About 2ish months ago I noticed that something was off about her face (more than I already knew 🤣) but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it so I lurked on her IG and came to the conclusion that it had to be her chin. It looked longer/pointier than usual. I figured it must just be the crazy filters she uses but then these pictures make me believe she definitely got chin work done (is chin filler a thing?). I have a coworker who recently got chin lipo and today I saw the profile of her face while she was looking down at her phone and it looked just like this! The little gill shaped ridges! I don’t watch any of TamTam’s videos anymore as they are sooo boring but I don’t believe she has addressed any chin/facial work? I don’t get why not, it’s not that big a deal if she were just to admit it!

• Haha
Did you see what INSEJN outfit Tam had at LV?

oh wait. Did not see her there. Oops.

Wow literally all her ‘industry friends’ were there and Tetka was nowhere in sight. Very interesting, especially since she attended their shows in the past if I remember correctly. After Hehhhmehhzz she must be pissed af not to be invited to LV as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow literally all her ‘industry friends’ were there and Tetka was nowhere in sight. Very interesting, especially since she attended their shows in the past if I remember correctly. After Hehhhmehhzz she must be pissed af not to be invited to LV as well.
And not only that, on top of missing many shows that her “industry friends” went to, it seems like Xenia is going to NYC and i bet she won’t be the only one… but our T is too busy for that you know #girlboss

I came across this thread around the time of the robbery and it is my first time posting! I used to be a big fan of Tamara up until a few months ago. About 2ish months ago I noticed that something was off about her face (more than I already knew 🤣) but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it so I lurked on her IG and came to the conclusion that it had to be her chin. It looked longer/pointier than usual. I figured it must just be the crazy filters she uses but then these pictures make me believe she definitely got chin work done (is chin filler a thing?). I have a coworker who recently got chin lipo and today I saw the profile of her face while she was looking down at her phone and it looked just like this! The little gill shaped ridges! I don’t watch any of TamTam’s videos anymore as they are sooo boring but I don’t believe she has addressed any chin/facial work? I don’t get why not, it’s not that big a deal if she were just to admit it!
I TINK that she had something done because bebi was not born with gills. I do not think it was recent. She lost a lot of weight recently. Could have been ❄🤧 or another amfetamine, prescription based or not, the signs are there. That made her gills more visible. They do match with the fish lips though.

In one of her latest video's she said that she had a flu like something that strangely lasted for a day. I think some of us are very familiair with that same one day flu. You have a fever and feel like tit. It comes out of nowhere and mostly happens on a monday. TamTam can mention this in a video because her fanbase is mostly fourteen and they have no idea that a flu like this exsists. Some of us are not fourteen and can spot a user from a mile away.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And not only that, on top of missing many shows that her “industry friends” went to, it seems like Xenia is going to NYC and i bet she won’t be the only one… but our T is too busy for that you know #girlboss
b-b-but tamara said it was impossible to enter the US hence why she wasn't attending NYFW. another lie!

• Haha
So this is her extra hairstyle. Ooookay
Her saying this hair is extra is a bit like her over delivering any collaborations she has. “I’M WORKING WITH CHANEL” it’s Chanel Beauty, “IT’S HERMEHHHZ NOW” once again, Hermes Beauty. Things are bad if her multiple bags didn’t get her to Hermes, her management can’t get her to LV, and her bebi never got her to Balmain. She needs to rebrand to a luxury shopping channel because fashion week is over for her and her real cratered face is ruining her credibility 🌝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.