Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she's homeless yet has another birkin 🧠 inseeeeyn you gajs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
3B4F92FD-48B7-49F8-A5D4-D69200444C32.jpeg

Thank you, NLK, for sending Tammy something for her rat nest hair👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Sick
I believe less and less what Tamara spits out of her mouth. I don't understand how her followers don't realise that she's projecting a life she doesn't have. At this point it's very obvious :rolleyes:
Exactly!!! All the $$ she spends on luxury but you don’t own a home??? She’s so delusional and lost in this fake life and fake job she has.

Reactions: 6
Imagine living in Paris, one of the most beautiful cities in the world and that you're shallow AF that the first thing you can say about living in Paris is that you loooooved being 3 minutes away from Hermes store. She wouldn't survive the day in the real world.

Also, isn't moving to Milan obvious next step? Bf is there, her management, fake friends to celebrate success with are there, fashion capital, dogs to pet and squeak around, Hermes store, nicely connected to her London home & Belgrade plastic surgeon?

She's just a drama queen. Sorry, one strong and undefeatable drama queen.
I get so confused why she’s always calling herself strong. Ok your air bnb got burglarized bc you parade around the internet and show everyone what you have and you also think it’s ok to leave your purse on a restaurant table while you walk away for a moment. First world problems she has no idea what it really means to be a survivor.

Reactions: 21
They’ve gotten an AirBNB in Milan and they’ve seen how it’s furnished. So to TRY to throw us off, TamTam is doing stories looking at sofas and wardrobes exactly like the ones currently in the Milan AirBNB. She did the same furniture shopping tit for “her home” in Paris. Then, a Tattler busted her out about the place being an AirBNB! Don’t fall for Tammy’s lies! Remember when she was telling us that Raspy was going to build her a custom wardrobe in Milan (thanks @lunalunaluna for that gem of a name). Just lie, after lie, after lie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Of course its not a medical procedure, typical influencer excuse to justify cosmetic surgery:ROFLMAO::sick:
(im not against cosmetic surgery but I hate when someone denies and made it up that its a medical procedure for health reasons when 98% of the time its not)
exactly!! Take Cardi B for instance she is very vocal about her butt procedures and shares what not to do since she didn’t know any better.
Tams tip actually looks as though they took too much cartilage out it’s wide and has no structure. She should’ve gone to a surgeon in Turkey or someone who specializes in rhinos for women with thicker skin and olive tone.

Hahaha I died on this story, what, they're finally settling in the attic of Peaches or whatever that place's called and his contribution is getting the sofa in exchange for the rent free life 😄 🤣🤢🤢🤢
I mean, he's only 50, it's so justifiable to live on someone's expense 😷🤣
That’s absolutely embarrassing why did she think it was cute to post grammatical errors??? now both of y’all look dumb AF.

Reactions: 7
She summarize her last video with one sentence: “this is my job (buy Hermes bags), and this is what I like to do”.
Super babe boss, she will going to save the world. an exciting job only for super intelligent brains (She has to be, because clearly we poor losers don't understand that way of thinking-living).

And speaking of losers, in a previous video She said that they were going out to dinner with Alexandra Pereira, another “super influencer” living in Paris that if you could read the forums about her in Spain you would laugh ... she and her husband are the coolest, they just have to drink coffee and work hard and have meetings to take photos with coffees. the mix of couples with Tamara and grandpa is amazing. Add Xenia in the mix in Paris.
🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
ummm I've seen some Birkins and Kellys around town, but can someone enlighten me why her new Birkin looks uneven and totally wobbly in dimensions, her previous unboxings show perfectly square shaped Birkins. Even the stitching on this one looks off on the edges?

Btw cute story Tamtam, her bf has gotten her bag, but not BOOT and PAID for it, as you would have never stopped lamenting about it.

Also I remember her video when raspy has commented he doesn't like contract stitching 😅 so what is it you guiiis, this one was only one available at Alixpress?
Raspy 🤣🤣🤣

exactly!! Take Cardi B for instance she is very vocal about her butt procedures and shares what not to do since she didn’t know any better.
Tams tip actually looks as though they took too much cartilage out it’s wide and has no structure. She should’ve gone to a surgeon in Turkey or someone who specializes in rhinos for women with thicker skin and olive tone.

That’s absolutely embarrassing why did she think it was cute to post grammatical errors??? now both of y’all look dumb AF.
I agree on the tip being so messed up! Someone posted earlier that she needed a nose job and this one fits her face. If she go back in time, she should have undone that nose. It’s horrible!

Reactions: 9
Ok it's probably BEC but I'm so over her saying she works in fashion. At best, girl works in fashion advertising. Like just stop.

Two quota bags in the past two weeks in highly desirable specs? 🧐 it's questionable. If they are real I'm convinced that Dirty Raspy is acting as her editorial assistant. He called around a bunch of stores to find the bag. Um ok.

She summarize her last video with one sentence: “this is my job (buy Hermes bags), and this is what I like to do”.
Super babe boss, she will going to save the world. an exciting job only for super intelligent brains (She has to be, because clearly we poor losers don't understand that way of thinking-living).

And speaking of losers, in a previous video She said that they were going out to dinner with Alexandra Pereira, another “super influencer” living in Paris that if you could read the forums about her in Spain you would laugh ... she and her husband are the coolest, they just have to drink coffee and work hard and have meetings to take photos with coffees. the mix of couples with Tamara and grandpa is amazing. Add Xenia in the mix in Paris.
🤣
what do they say about Alex and her hubby, they seem down to earth, she does look stressed af non stop though.

Tamara actually rebutted xenia video where she literally threw laser accurate shade on her, mocking people who only identify through their job or partner. (see here )

And then Tamara goes today if they take everything from me this is who I am my unboxing this is my job hahahah

It's like dumb and dumber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

🤣
Oo what’s the tea on Alex and her husband? Is there a thread on her?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.