Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back in jail… judge is removed from the case
I hope they arrest Tetka next for faking the robbery! I’m kidding…she keeps finding the stolen items behind the couch. That’s why Dirty Grandpa sent the witch that “sofa” code message, earlier today. 🕵🏻‍♀️🧐 #LyingAboutRobberyForSympathy

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
@AnaKarenina you keep giving my post an angry reaction. I’m not taking it personal. I just want to understand your mindset? Was it something I wrote about lying Tetka? Let’s talk. Not trying to make anyone angry as I can easily modify my writing style, if needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
^^
Nooooo
I'm angry with her b.s's
God forbid , you know you are my favourite here 💕🙏
Sorry I must have misunderstood the emoji ☢
Just keep up the good job ✅✅

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I truly wonder what really went down with them. There’s no way it was a peaceful ending. Though Tamara is annoying the way Kristina treated her in her videos was inappropriate. She was Tamaras employee and it was pretty surprising she would speak to her boss like that on camera. But maybe Tamara was terrible to her off camera and that was her way of getting back who knows.

maybe Kristina is Tamiliar-lol 😱🤯 just a conspiracy theory hahahaha! I just miss her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
^^
Nooooo
I'm angry with her b.s's
God forbid , you know you are my favourite here 💕🙏
Sorry I must have misunderstood the emoji ☢
Just keep up the good job ✅✅
I wanted to make sure I was communicating clearly. I never want to upset other users. I’m petty, sarcastic at times, fair, but always FRIENDLY🌼

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Xenia is on her stories, ooooing and aaaaaing, walking hand in hand with her man and Rue. Showing her LOVE for Paris, dressed in HER brand and Prada accessories. The Petty Betty in me just knows Xenia is taking digs at Homeless Tammy😂 And, I must say, I’m here FOR IT!!!🧚🏻‍♀️✨
Haha I noticed that too. Xenia is going overboard about happy to be back in paris / her home and how could anyone choose to live anywhere else.. Either a dig or mot very sensitive to her so-called best friend ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also misunderstood emojis. If I use an angry face, I am angry at what Tetka did/said, not at anyone commenting about that.
The same goes for sad/surprised...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay can someone catch up the newbies as to what is going on with this Kristina woman?
So kristina(tamaras ex assistant, she is also a daughter of a football player) is best friends with this girl marina since childhood ... Marina and her father(he has a company that imports fruit in montenegro) were arrested yesterday when police found 1,5 tons of cocaine in their warehouse in a small village in MNE... Basically the police saw that there was something suspicious in a shipment of bananas but they decided not to act right away and to follow the truck with the shipment... The truck and the drugs ended up in marina's warehouse and her and her dad were both arrested... Its also interesting that her fathers nephew is a part of one huge criminal organization in MNE called škaljarski klan(its similar to a drug cartel basically).. At first both marina and her father were set free because the judge is her godfather or something but after a public outcry they are back in jail... Basically tam tam likes to have mob connected friends

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I also misunderstood emojis. If I use an angry face, I am angry at what Tetka did/said, not at anyone commenting about that.
The same goes for sad/surprised...
I’ve seen the angry emoji used as you’ve described. However, I’ve seen the angry emoji used, on another thread I follow, when a user was upset with what another user had posted. Hence my reason for asking if it was something I needed to change with the way I communicate. I figured the user was expressing anger at TamTam’s bullshit. I don’t take anyone or anything for granted. I ask questions for clarification, and modify my behavior, if needed. I never want to upset the thread and/or another user. But, that’s just the way my grown ass operates🌼

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have any of the local news reports about this mentioned kristina being tetka’s former assistant and friend? Can’t believe tet deleted the photo about Kristinas dress from her IG so she must be worried about the association

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Have any of the local news reports about this mentioned kristina being tetka’s former assistant and friend? Can’t believe tet deleted the photo about Kristinas dress from her IG so she must be worried about the association
So far i don't think they mentioned tetka in any of the articles at least I haven seen

Reactions: 7
I think she deleted it because it didn’t suit her luxe ig feed. They seem to have a love-hate relationship (more hate than love, just remember the caption under that photo that screamed “I MADE YOU”) so I was surprised that she even posted that photo at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tetka won’t be mentioned in any news article, she’s only featured in the gossip rags when she pays for exposure she’s as much of a nobody in MNE as she is in London, Milan, AND Paris

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well also, honestly the association is really reaally barely there between Tamara and the scandal. The girl that got arrested is friends with another girl (who barely got mentioned in the media as well, she's not a big name herself and it was just an extra headline when she posted a pic of the two of them - and even that was more because of Marina in a 'look, her friends are still supportive' kinda way) and that girl just happens to be Tamara's ex assistant, come on 😂 that being said I do still think Tamara loves to be close to people who are in some way criminals, but that just has to do with her love of power and status

Reactions: 15
Well also, honestly the association is really reaally barely there between Tamara and the scandal. The girl that got arrested is friends with another girl (who barely got mentioned in the media as well, she's not a big name herself and it was just an extra headline when she posted a pic of the two of them - and even that was more because of Marina in a 'look, her friends are still supportive' kinda way) and that girl just happens to be Tamara's ex assistant, come on 😂 that being said I do still think Tamara loves to be close to people who are in some way criminals, but that just has to do with her love of power and status
I also don’t see the link, I just find it juicy and deliberately went off topic, moderators should spank me 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.