Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile whose corpse is this hand coming from?!?!?

Honey stop photoshoping your own pics, and at least hire someone as every single post there is some embarrasing warping/distortion going on
That lipstick is not nude, it is the unironic version of dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LITERALLY nothing ever adds up with anything she says or does! She is in constant contradiction with herself! It's now gotten to the point where the lies have become so big she can no longer remember what she lied about and what is truthful and what is not! I have followed her from the start and as the years have gone by so has her greed so her lies have started to grow, she started climbing small half steps she's now a f...ing escalator and I will be there with my 🍸 in hand to see when she trips and breaks her veneers.

I believe a lot of it has to do with where she's from and her background, which to my surprise no one ever seems to pull her on. The woman is from Serbia she's no stranger to crime or corruption I mean the whole of Balkan is like that. I don't mean this in a malicious way, I too am from the Balkan and its just how it is. Corruption affects most there and hardly anyone becomes wealthy from honest work. Its sad but true, crime and corruption in the Balkans go hand in hand and its part of daily life, there is no sophistication to it and no one is ever shocked by it, they all close their eyes to it. Just about anyone who is considered 'anyone' (that has money) has gotten their hands dirty with something. She has mentioned in the past that her family were in the pharmaceutics business which I know is far from an honest business, especially in the balkans where regulations are non existent pretty much till this day. These so called 'business men' (aka..thugs, criminals) get away with everything, the amount of expired medication that is bought/ sold for cheap or even gifted from EU countries then is contraband and sold to locals, that happens daily, its absolutely disgusting but they make a killing from it and how a lot of Pharma depots in the Balkans have become wealthy.

I would not put it past her if her degree in pharmaceutics was also bought with money, she and her sister moved to the UK to get away from Serbia. A lot of families from the Balkans that have the means get their kids away from their home countries as they are safer that way, they buy them some fake degrees back home and then send them to study here on some bogus courses so they can show off and say their kids have been educated in the UK. What would be the point of studying so hard for all those years, paying international student fees to get a degree in Pharmaceutics which you then never intend to practice? Why would her family even want her to be a pharmacist just because they supposedly are in the Pharma business? Wouldn't it make more sense that she study business and that may help run the family business in the future as its only her and her sister? If you just want a degree for kicks because you can afford it and your family is pushing you to do so and your a dumb ass like Tamara, you don't chose pharmacy when you have zero intention of ever practising or the intellect for such a degree. No one right in their mind wakes up one day and says oh I know, I want to go Uni but I will study pharmacy which is a minimum 5 year course!! Anyone that has studied pharmacy will know its a hard degree not one that you choose on a whim, I mean like most scince related degrees unless you have a real passion and are a geek and know that studying never ends ts like a life long commitment. To be an actual pharmacist, once you graduate you have to undertake regular training, never ending exams, and thats just so your skills and knowledge stay up to date and relevant, not to mention there is a minimum monthly hours you have to work as a locum to keep your licence active once you are actually even allowed to practice. Can anyone truly believe that Tamara is bright enough and hard working enough for such a degree???? It just baffles me...

She also said they have been burgled in her home country and her Grandma was shot, again (if that story is true) no one in the Balkans would go to a random persons home and do that unless they were dirty money, its just fact no other way to spin that story!! She almost never ever speaks or shows her parents,I can understand they wanting to stay out of social media, but common they are hardly the royal family of Serbia, if they are just honest hard working business people surely they would not mind showing some support for their daughter!! If you are so adamant to stay out of the limelight you have something to hide! Growing up with in that kind of environment with that kind of mentality, will deffinetly shape the person you become in life. Since moving to the UK Tamara realised her greed and ego started to grow bigger than what daddy's money could offer her and has since gradually began her social climbing career. If she can get something out of anyone then she calls you her Friend. Her choice in men has always been questionable to say the least, there have been talks she started off with older sugar daddies, then one of her recent bf was involved in a fraud scandal of stolen luxury and fake goods. With all thats happened in the past she thinks she's being clever by keeping her most recent relationship hidden, thats just an excuse, I doubt thats her choice I think its more him than anything, the guy looks like real bad news and every parents nightmare. I think she's in way over her head with him. From the little we have seen of him, he looks at least in his mid/late 40's and thats me being very generous, seems to own nothing but a rucksack, from the appearance he likes to come across as this free spirited, trendy hipster, with terrible hygiene that believes in world peace, has no care for material things and does drugs, however other than the bad hygiene i believe only the later to be true. To me, he is exactly like the typical slimy man found on a Napoli street corner trying to flog you some fake replica overpriced merchandise. Since moving to Paris with him Tamara looks f...up most of the time, she literally looks hungover from drugs, she's lost so much weight and all her actions and choices since show that something is seriously off with her.

I recently saw one of her vlogs, she kept saying over and over again, my LARGEST EVER UNBOXING, THE MOST EXPENSIVE HAUL TO DATE, but then she says its just vulgar to talk about money, I don't like talking about money, then very quickly forgets and says the same things again, GAJS THIS IS MY MOST EXPENSIVE HAUL EVER.... Girl your only about the money and nothing else!!! Anyhow if I had to bet then my money is on either stolen merchandise, very good replicas ( Italy has some of the best in the world, especially in Napoli|) or money laundering. I am sure he has the contacts for that sort of thing, and she's dumb and vain enough to go for it. Why else and how else would a junkie looking grown ass old man like him afford to get her numerous gifts which are not only expensive but highly difficult luxury items to get hold off and with no actual reason as in a celebration, or for a special event?? Tamara are you telling your followers that the same man who's got the money to give you all this tit is the same man that cant afford to book a nearby hotel room close to your sister place, but has instead decided to sleep in the attic on the same small double bed you have had all your previous bf's in???? you honestly cant make this tit up...but it is working for them, the hotel they advertised in Montenegro, that villa they stayed at will cost a normal person both kidneys to stay there for a few nights ( to have the villa to themselves) you are talking over 100k for a couple of nights thats some serious money. However I don't know anyone with that kind of money that watches Tamara's vlogs and be like, oh that looks good lets drop 100k Tamara has been there :rolleyes:

I just don't buy any of it, I don't believe for one moment the burglary was real, if it was then it was definitely organised by him/her/both - everyone knows Paris is notorious for theft, what normal wealthy person that can afford hundred of thousands of goods decide to stay in a public rental, with no real security, goes out of her way on every occasion to advertise her wealth as well as the exact location of her property! Who can afford various watches some of which cost over 60k to then not keep in a safe locked away when not used?? I don't know anyone that would be so stupid to do that keep a high value watch like that together with their missoma jewellery. I think this was a very well thought out plan, possibly initiated and executed by her bf (most likely this was not the first rodeo for that hustler) she's not smart enough and would not have the contacts to pull something like that off, but I am sure they have made a good killing from it which she's still milking until this day. Its a win win situation, she's giving the perception that she's all so very luxe , she will hope to attract high end brands in the hopes that she doesn't have to lie or scheme forever, he probably gets more money to feed his habit and all awhile she's showing her followers how lucky she is to have this mysterious bf that just gifts her expensive things just because he can :rolleyes: because s she's special like that, but she doesn't really care about material things:rolleyes:, she's not vulgar like that:rolleyes:....
I agree with you unequivocally regarding the burglary. Like you already said nothing adds up. Why did she take the Patek Philippe watch off that night and replace it with the Audemars Piguet??? Since she “bought” it she has never taken it off, at least not in any of the pics from her social media platforms that I’ve seen. She also mentioned in a blog that she had actually removed all her jewelry with the exception of a YSL necklace and the AP watch to go out that night and while she was sitting in the taxi had a weird feeling so decided to go back home and put on her Cartier, VCA and Repossi bracelets!! 🤷‍♀️What type of weird feeling??? The feeling that she may get burgled ??? If that was the case surely she would also have grabbed the Patek Philippe watch, her most expensive piece of Jewelry or as any sane person would do just wouldn’t go out for dinner!! The other thing that doesn’t add up is that the AP watch is stainless steel and doesn’t compliment any of her other gold jewelry even the hardware on her mini Kelly that she was wearing that night is gold. The AP is so jarring and so out of place!! I just don’t get! I could be wrong but I think the Patek Philippe was a fake a super fake. I have one and believe me it is a SUPER fake so much so that my friend and I couldn’t tell the difference between her real one and my fake. The box it came in however was sub par which is perhaps why she never did an unboxing. Let’s face it when would she ever pass up an unboxing of a PP watch!! Instead she started wearing it without any mention of it and had her subscribers asking her for months about it before she deemed to reference it!! Nothing seems to add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Okay, she said she cannot go to NYFW because of her Schengen visa and she has to stay in the schengen area for weeks…

soo I tried to google Schengen Visa
View attachment 754175

then I googled the Schengen States it has 26 members
View attachment 754176
So now I was wondering why Tamara couldn’t go out of the Schengen state. Assuming that she lost her passports and visa, is she applying or just got her Schengen visa? So I saw this in frequently asked questions
View attachment 754182
So having seen Tamtam been traveling from Milan—London—Paris—Milan— now back in London(not a schengen state London)

We can assume she has multiple entry Schengen visa right? So can someone please clarify why she cannot go out of the schengen area?

Hence, why can’t she go to NYFW?
View attachment 754212
1. she definitely held a French residency card so that’s what grants you to enter Schengen states as many times as you want

2. The US is a different issue. Right now people coming from Europe can enter the US only if they have a proofof mínimum 14 days stay outside the Schengen area.

(Thats why in order to circumvent this, people often go to Turkey/ Serbia/ and then fly from there)

True, she could have easily spent 14 days inUk but obviously picking witch cauch to get with her bebi raspi was higher on her list of priorities than NYFW

Reactions: 14
Guiiis do you really buy her :poop: lies... she is not invited to any of the shows, she reached her peak already and it's only downhill from here, she is nobody and doesn't have any connections in NY hence not going to embarrass herself over there this year.

I have never heard of shengen zone whatever, either you have US visa or not? I travel to US from London with regular 10 yrs visa? You are saying that I'd need to go to Turkey or Serbia to enter USA what?!?

edit: seems like this is true...they changed the rules since my last visit and I've not heard any of this from my US friends and UK residents who travel back and forth non stop

convenient for tamara to cover her pathetic lies

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought she made a big whole deal out of going to get her US Visa when she was in Montenegro?

Guiiis do you really buy her :poop: lies... she is not invited to any of the shows, she reached her peak already and it's only downhill from here, she is nobody and doesn't have any connections in NY hence not going to embarrass herself over there this year.

I have never heard of shengen zone whatever, either you have US visa or not? I travel to US from London with regular 10 yrs visa? You are saying that I'd need to go to Turkey or Serbia to enter USA what?!?

edit: seems like this is true...they changed the rules since my last visit and I've not heard any of this from my US friends and UK residents who travel back and forth non stop

yep Trump introduced this last year when Covid started(mostly to affect EU citizens and it still hasnt been revoked to this date..
whereas EU is allowing US citizens to come in if they have their CDC vaccine certification...
double standards?!

Reactions: 8
Let’s face it when would she ever pass up an unboxing of a PP watch!! Instead she started wearing it without any mention of it and had her subscribers asking her for months about it before she deemed to reference it!! Nothing seems to add up.
At first I thought that she miiiiiight just not want to flash it on social media as it’s a very expensive item. But now that I saw how she braged about the Cartier bracelet and repeatedly mentioned how this is her MOST EXPENSIVE haul ever, and that all after the robbery took place, I believe that the PP was definitely fake. She would never ever skip the chance to brag about a real one if she bought it.
I can’t believe the transformation she went through since the pandemic and Paris era started, she displays a totally different image than she used to. I know people change over time, and the pandemic impacted all of us in a certain way mentally, but she really showed her true colors. This girl can’t keep track of her lies anymore and it’s becoming obvious even to non-tattlers. Nothing adds up with her anymore. I can’t believe I used to enjoy her content before.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I agree with you unequivocally regarding the burglary. Like you already said nothing adds up. Why did she take the Patek Philippe watch off that night and replace it with the Audemars Piguet??? Since she “bought” it she has never taken it off, at least not in any of the pics from her social media platforms that I’ve seen. She also mentioned in a blog that she had actually removed all her jewelry with the exception of a YSL necklace and the AP watch to go out that night and while she was sitting in the taxi had a weird feeling so decided to go back home and put on her Cartier, VCA and Repossi bracelets!! 🤷‍♀️What type of weird feeling??? The feeling that she may get burgled ??? If that was the case surely she would also have grabbed the Patek Philippe watch, her most expensive piece of Jewelry or as any sane person would do just wouldn’t go out for dinner!! The other thing that doesn’t add up is that the AP watch is stainless steel and doesn’t compliment any of her other gold jewelry even the hardware on her mini Kelly that she was wearing that night is gold. The AP is so jarring and so out of place!! I just don’t get! I could be wrong but I think the Patek Philippe was a fake a super fake. I have one and believe me it is a SUPER fake so much so that my friend and I couldn’t tell the difference between her real one and my fake. The box it came in however was sub par which is perhaps why she never did an unboxing. Let’s face it when would she ever pass up an unboxing of a PP watch!! Instead she started wearing it without any mention of it and had her subscribers asking her for months about it before she deemed to reference it!! Nothing seems to add up.
It’s very shady indeed. So Shady ! I think all her stuff is fake. She believes in fake it till you make it. Sadly she will never make it because people and brands are not stupid

Did you see she posted a picture with Cassie Thorpe? Trying to safe face for sure people love Cassie.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s actually concerning that she hasn’t taken a break since she got robbed. If she actually felt some level of emotional distress after the robbery I think it would make sense to take a break. She seems to have a very warped version of what ‘strength’ is, there’s also strength in having emotional awareness and having emotional maturity. I also think there’s a difference between hustling and working and she seems stuck in that mindset. She would probably seem less scattered and put her time into more meaningful projects if she wasn’t concerned about constantly moving and being busy for the sake of being busy. People have pointed out how she seems to have always had this ‘hustle’ mentality with how she used to buy fake designer bags and the people she’s dated etc. It seems like every luxury youtuber has taken the time to reflect on Tamara’s break in except Tamara. It’s also strange that her family and friends didn’t encourage her to take a break and urged her to keep going.

Reactions: 19
1. she definitely held a French residency card so that’s what grants you to enter Schengen states as many times as you want

2. The US is a different issue. Right now people coming from Europe can enter the US only if they have a proofof mínimum 14 days stay outside the Schengen area.

(Thats why in order to circumvent this, people often go to Turkey/ Serbia/ and then fly from there)

True, she could have easily spent 14 days inUk but obviously picking witch cauch to get with her bebi raspi was higher on her list of priorities than NYFW
Okay thanks for this! Coz you know with all the lies. Just trying to keep up!😁👍🏻

Wahahaha connections in NY? But I thought she has shooo many friends even BEST FRIENDS! Hahaahh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s actually concerning that she hasn’t taken a break since she got robbed. If she actually felt some level of emotional distress after the robbery I think it would make sense to take a break. She seems to have a very warped version of what ‘strength’ is, there’s also strength in having emotional awareness and having emotional maturity. I also think there’s a difference between hustling and working and she seems stuck in that mindset. She would probably seem less scattered and put her time into more meaningful projects if she wasn’t concerned about constantly moving and being busy for the sake of being busy. People have pointed out how she seems to have always had this ‘hustle’ mentality with how she used to buy fake designer bags and the people she’s dated etc. It seems like every luxury youtuber has taken the time to reflect on Tamara’s break in except Tamara. It’s also strange that her family and friends didn’t encourage her to take a break and urged her to keep going.
Noooo , she wouldn't let it all cool down !!
Grab it till you make it !! 🤑🤑🤣🤣☢

Reactions: 3
Did you see she posted a picture with Cassie Thorpe? Trying to safe face for sure people love Cassie.
I was hoping someone would come here and say this. Cassie is legit a breath of fresh air in this community. I hope she follows in the personality footsteps she's already treading (and along the lines of Patricia Bright) and stays true to herself. Tamara and other over influencers are clinging for clout despite having literally a million more followers. She's becoming acutely aware of how passé she's becoming.

Reactions: 14
BB98F425-9251-4372-8CE8-C0C3067E51EC.jpeg

That white powder won’t let you sleep, huh, homeless Tammy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else laughing at her stories about hanging out with ALL of her friends and EVERYONE getting together and posting a photo of herself with not even one of said friends? She never fails to give me “I totally have a boyfriend but you won’t know him because he’s from another school” vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If the robbery is real she is using retail therapy to get over it. Everybody knows that that is a phrase for an excuse and not an actual solution. The rest of her behaviour is just a selfemployed girl two seconds before a burnout. She thinks that flying everywhere is giving off a vibe of this amazing the world is my playground vibe. It legit makes me want to take time off to center. A 6 minute diary and grounding exercises a day is not enough for this.

With fashion month she can not take time off but when we saw a happy and healthy Tammy it already wrecked her. I can not even imagine what this one will do. If she continues to gather het strength with ❄ she will collapse. If that happens she will be publicly damned. Her whole image is promoting this happy and healthy that girl lifestyle and not fashion junkie. It is like she is humpty dumpty and everybody can see it but her. So immature and very sad.

• Haha
What a disgusting and selfish bunch of people sitting around the 30th birthday party dinner, hugging and kissing each other, knocking their glasses together to say cheers, blowing out candles on the cake, hello you stupid people, we are not out of the pandemic yet. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if at least one of you got covid. And the most disturbing part each of those people will go on to mix with others not connected to their friendship group. As for Tamara, you've lost your mind and should be sectioned under The Mental Act. Also, who do you think you are fooling with furniture shopping. Not me. Only on Saturday I, myself was browsing furniture with no intention of buying but I could have taken photos of myself doing so and posted them giving the impression that I was actually purchasing. You and your pathetic friends are ignorant and selfish
I’m sure a lot of them are no vaccinated either. As soon as Europe lifted their ban for the summer lots of influencers were sighted taking holidays, going out for dinners/drinks etc. Melissaswardrobe was one of these influencers she was out non stop, going to parties etc and then got covid. And cherry on top Mel was not vaccinated!!! She went and got her vaccine after she felt better. I do like her but after seeing all her reckless partying and catching covid it just seems so immature and reckless. These influencers need a piece of reality. Ppl are still getting sick and dying!

If the robbery is real she is using retail therapy to get over it. Everybody knows that that is a phrase for an excuse and not an actual solution. The rest of her behaviour is just a selfemployed girl two seconds before a burnout. She thinks that flying everywhere is giving off a vibe of this amazing the world is my playground vibe. It legit makes me want to take time off to center. A 6 minute diary and grounding exercises a day is not enough for this.

With fashion month she can not take time off but when we saw a happy and healthy Tammy it already wrecked her. I can not even imagine what this one will do. If she continues to gather het strength with ❄ she will collapse. If that happens she will be publicly damned. Her whole image is promoting this happy and healthy that girl lifestyle and not fashion junkie. It is like she is humpty dumpty and everybody can see it but her. So immature and very sad.
Is she using cocaine??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
yep Trump introduced this last year when Covid started(mostly to affect EU citizens and it still hasnt been revoked to this date..
whereas EU is allowing US citizens to come in if they have their CDC vaccine certification...
double standards?!
Yes, I was looking to book flights to NY but at present British/EU citizens are not allowed into the USA. I was told you need to spend 14 days outside the EU/UK before you are permitted to enter the USA. However, if you are flying in from the USA you are welcomed here (UK) with open arms. I agree, double standards. Don't quote me on the above, I tend to switch off now when talking about travel in covid times :ROFLMAO:

Here's hoping they do open the borders soon.

Reactions: 6
HUH? she is literally just hanging around beaches, parties, lying around since robbery, high with bebi and fake friends...only job she has had is promoting gondola in venice and bakery in serbia are you ok 😂😂😂😂😂😉

Job being bebi raspy taking 100 photos with her legs cut off

View attachment 755404
That white powder won’t let you sleep, huh, homeless Tammy!
also this copying Xenia stories, attempting to be cute looks so idiotic with half mil jewellery and botched 60 yrs old face, she always was emphasising how she never takes or post selfies, yet this is all what we have seen since 3rd nose job, eyebrow lift, buccal fat removal, and other frankenstein procedures she had + photoshop ofc

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I’m sure a lot of them are no vaccinated either. As soon as Europe lifted their ban for the summer lots of influencers were sighted taking holidays, going out for dinners/drinks etc. Melissaswardrobe was one of these influencers she was out non stop, going to parties etc and then got covid. And cherry on top Mel was not vaccinated!!! She went and got her vaccine after she felt better. I do like her but after seeing all her reckless partying and catching covid it just seems so immature and reckless. These influencers need a piece of reality. Ppl are still getting sick and dying!

Is she using cocaine??
I personally put my bets on Addy (adderrall) daily. Explains her erratic behavior/talking + over 10kg weight loss which is not in line with her original body conformation (if you remember she always had tIKKER thighs /legs and swollen ankles compared to Zorannah)
Definitely Adderral or amphetamine use does that.

But not excluding weekend ski trips ⛷ with Pippo’s off WHITE crew. ❄
(Knowing Giorgia Gabriele & hubby ... sìiiii)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.