Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B150E397-4F23-403B-B839-DCBE0B3FDC5F.jpeg

0079E146-0AEB-424F-8A10-F4A07C02EF6B.jpeg

TamTam we know the lengths you’ll go through pretending things are yours. We remember the lies you told about your flats that ALL turned out NOT to be yours. LIES! You’ve “secretly” filmed yourself in Hermès looking at wallets and filmed a Kelly that was behind glass. You DID NOT show us any evidence of you purchasing the bag. Show us the receipt with today’s date. Otherwise, it’s just a stunt and another lie. Homeless Tammy buying Hermès. That’s insjanne! While Xenia, Victoria, and other influencers have a home and a boyfriend/husband who don’t mind being seen in public or being affectionate with them. Stop the lies, Tetka! You look stooooopid pretending to buy Hermès while being homeless. We’re not impressed, we’re laughing at you and your BOTCHED face!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
D6A07B2D-876A-4BE0-9471-BB675772F2F2.jpeg

No one and I mean NO ONE should listen to this homeless nut job! Imagine Hermès, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and the other fashion houses rushing to THROW AWAY their red wallet inventories based upon HOMELESS Tammy’s word.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Bryan boy posted all that about not being able to buy another Hermès bag and then he bought one today?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 748706
No one and I mean NO ONE should listen to this homeless nut job! Imagine Hermès, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, and the other fashion houses rushing to THROW AWAY their red wallet inventories based upon HOMELESS Tammy’s word.
It's about brains not so much the colour !
I have red biiig wallet but I don't burn my,money cause I have 🧠
🧠less Dummy will always burn her non - existing wealth on statutory symbols 🤢

Reactions: 13
View attachment 748631
View attachment 748633
TamTam we know the lengths you’ll go through pretending things are yours. We remember the lies you told about your flats that ALL turned out NOT to be yours. LIES! You’ve “secretly” filmed yourself in Hermès looking at wallets and filmed a Kelly that was behind glass. You DID NOT show us any evidence of you purchasing the bag. Show us the receipt with today’s date. Otherwise, it’s just a stunt and another lie. Homeless Tammy buying Hermès. That’s insjanne! While Xenia, Victoria, and other influencers have a home and a boyfriend/husband who don’t mind being seen in public or being affectionate with them. Stop the lies, Tetka! You look stooooopid pretending to buy Hermès while being homeless. We’re not impressed, we’re laughing at you and your BOTCHED face!
You can practically see the needle marks in this pic

Reactions: 5
She literally read only the first Google result regarding red wallet and Feng Shui 😑

Actually, it's the opposite

Not to mention that generally, red is one of the luckiest colors according to FS. If you want to go more in-depth then you should know what element you actually are and which elements/colors suit you.
Yes, some say that red might not be good for a wallet but I dunno if that's a recent thing because for years and years and years, I always heard about red being favorable.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
anyone else hate how she acts around dogs? it's so fake and manic. she would never do anything to actually take care of a dog such as picking up poop. annoying that she acts like she is the biggest dog lover ever

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Interesting how he gave this particular example of either marrying Jeff Bezos or commiting insurance fraud. Coincidence?
Yaaaaasssss, friend, Bryan Boy is spilling the HOT tea! Bryan Boy and the others have probably been talking and they are suspecting insurance fraud - like some of us think it is! I like how Xenia stuck close to Tetka this week to get some more juicy tidbits. We should hear from Xenia, soon😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
TamTam is obsessed with money. The whole wallet idea and in a vlog she showed some dried tumbleweed while saying that it is supposed do bring money. The way that she said monneeeeyyyyyyy made me think that the second time she was robbed was staged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
anyone else hate how she acts around dogs? it's so fake and manic. she would never do anything to actually take care of a dog such as picking up poop. annoying that she acts like she is the biggest dog lover ever
manic is the right word for sure - it’s not natural or genuine, it makes me feel uncomfortable and it must come across even crazier on real life.It’s a more amped up version of the OTT way she acts when she’s talking to people on and off camera. Something very weird about the way she interacts with people like she’s acting (badly) at all times with a fake personality. I didn’t notice it as much beforeParis

Reactions: 22
Her face looks so botched in the Puglia vlog.. she’s gone so overboard with the Botox / filler it now seems clownlike. She is genuinely pretty and I don’t understand what she’s doing. Being without a proper home but travelling from party to party and getting more piercings and shopping - it would stress me so much. And then knowing her friends are settled etc. Her friend Veronica from the video just did up a spectacular apartment in Milan. She’s actually invested her money and sorted her life before this constant travel. And she did it alone as she broke up w her partner months ago when he moved to LA. Surely seeing this all around her must give Tamara pause?

Reactions: 21
Naw bebi rasputin says that it is not a priority, then it is not a priority. She's trying to play house with him yet watch her move to another airbnb by herself. Trut be told she has 100 more her mehz bagz to buy before she even rents an apartment let alone buy a property. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
manic is the right word for sure - it’s not natural or genuine, it makes me feel uncomfortable and it must come across even crazier on real life.It’s a more amped up version of the OTT way she acts when she’s talking to people on and off camera. Something very weird about the way she interacts with people like she’s acting (badly) at all times with a fake personality. I didn’t notice it as much beforeParis
I said it before and I will say it again: loving animals is not a personality trade. It is empty and does not make you look more cute, relatable, human or whatever she TINKS it does. If the content you create depends on an accidentel incounter with some four legged being drooling over you, you need to step up your game.

This lives in the same 2010 where people on youtube thought they would look more cozy and accesible if they had a burning candle in the background, ask you to grab a drink and take sips from their own super cozy looking mug. That is not content. If you make a vlog, show me your life. Not a hyper stylish version of the boring bits of The Truman show on repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly just by looking at her body language when she was with that dog you can tell she doesn't like dogs... Everytime the little puppy tries to get near her and lick her she literally turns her head the other way
Her behavior looks so unnatural and forced there

Reactions: 24
She actually looks disgusted but she’s copying Xenia because she saw that Xenia’s followers liked the Rue-related content. I’m a huge dog lover and her weird behaviour around dogs is not something that’s genuine and from heart, it just looks weird and forced. She’s more of a Cruella De Ville type of person in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She literally read only the first Google result regarding red wallet and Feng Shui 😑

Actually, it's the opposite

Not to mention that generally, red is one of the luckiest colors according to FS. If you want to go more in-depth then you should know what element you actually are and which elements/colors suit you.
Yes, some say that red might not be good for a wallet but I dunno if that's a recent thing because for years and years and years, I always heard about red being favorable.
Disgusting dumb idiot again embarrassing herself. Feng Shui is entire ancient practice, not a singled stupid connotation took from google articles.

When you are that smart you Tamidiot - then you should know by Feng Shui principles - placing shoes next to work desk next to bed next to fake tit, and your living room looking like a stock room of fast fashion house, that you have blocked any life energy flow and that's why you got robbed

Not the red wallet - but your idiotic out of touch spending habits.

Btw she is so predictable, reading on here how we called her out that she NEVER shows stories from shopping in Hermes - next TING you know she is posting Hermes stories
We see through her FAKE friendship with Xenia- she puts her in TAMBnail next video

Btw another super awkward conversation between so called besties in that video. They are so awkward and fake with each other that is so unbelievably cringey to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.