Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time I start a thread so I hope I did it right !

Recap :

Tetka’s Paris Airbnb was robbed, you obviously know that because she mentioned it in every single video since then.
She also reminds us how strong she is, but won’t go back to said airbnb because of the trauma.
She complains about all her bags and jewelry being gone, then stuff magically reappears, the jewelry she wore that faithful evening, the bags that were buried in her mess, the ones that were beat up…and everything that was safe in her sister’s attic.

She needs a vacation so bad, she is working non stop. What’s her work ? Traveling, shopping, dressing up and taking photos and videos, isn’t that how you spend your holidays ?

She has so many friends !!! Most of them tolerate her because of her older/hairier BF, and have only known her for a few months, but still they have such meaningful chats in the kitchen, because Tetka is absolutely not socially awkward…

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Recap :

Tetka’s Paris Airbnb was robbed, you obviously know that because she mentioned it in every single video since then.
She also reminds us how strong she is, but won’t go back to said airbnb because of the trauma.
She complains about all her bags and jewelry being gone, then stuff magically reappears, the jewelry she wore that faithful evening, the bags that were buried in her mess, the ones that were beat up…and everything that was safe in her sister’s attic.

She needs a vacation so bad, she is working non stop. What’s her work ? Traveling, shopping, dressing up and taking photos and videos, isn’t that how you spend your holidays ?

She has so many friends !!! Most of them tolerate her because of her older/hairier BF, and have only known her for a few months, but still they have such meaningful chats in the kitchen, because Tetka is absolutely not socially awkward…
You forgot that she has been robbed before and did not learn from that. Shopping and displaying wealth is her job so she now has her most expensive hauls ever. She tinks beying robbed multiple times is not enough to change her way of living. Just as she tinks walking away from that trauma will be enough. She now wears jewelry worth a downpayment but still lives on like a sad nomad. Not all who wander are lost but the life from her eyes certainly is nowhere to be found.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi guys👋🏻 Wowzers, we’re already on thread #11. Good job💖 YAY US!!🌼 Just wondering how we got this title for thread #11? Per the rules, the thread title suggestion with the most votes should be the title. With 27 votes, from our last thread, #10 - post #1009, @Lena94 had the thread title suggestion with the most votes.

Let’s see what Peacehaven Tammy gets into next😂😂

Reactions: 13
Hi guys👋🏻 Wowzers, we’re already on thread #11. Good job💖 YAY US!!🌼 Just wondering how we got this title for thread #11? Per the rules, the thread title suggestion with the most votes should be the title. With 27 votes, from our last thread, #10 - post #1009, @Lena94 had the thread title suggestion with the most votes.

More Hehmes and more desperation. That's it. She will still pretend she's 'jetsetting' around the Balkans (which looks like a beautiful place IMHO, I bet she hates it there), Paris and Peacehaven, FT will still carry her bags, face will be more botched.

She's still gonna make stupid decisions, but as long as she can buy Hehmes and be on the lookout on a dreamy husband, nothings gonna flow past her.

Reactions: 15
Wow I can’t believe this woman- she is OVER AND AGAIN promoting Plaza Athenee when it’s linked to Brunei/ anti-LGBT.
Sick!!
I can’t stand her and her ‘work ethics’ everyone claims are so strong. She has none! She is a bad example for the young girls that follow her too.
She is claiming it’s her job to show expensive things she buys, that’s not what bloggers do. They give honest reviews, not show off. I wish she loses her following in the next months- I can’t stand for anything she is representing.

Fraud woman!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Wow I can’t believe this woman- she is OVER AND AGAIN promoting Plaza Athenee when it’s linked to Brunei/ anti-LGBT.
Sick!!
I can’t stand her and her ‘work ethics’ everyone claims are so strong. She has none! She is a bad example for the young girls that follow her too.
She is claiming it’s her job to show expensive things she buys, that’s not what bloggers do. They give honest reviews, not show off. I wish she loses her following in the next months- I can’t stand for anything she is representing.

Fraud woman!

That’s interesting about the hotel bc she just bought a new pink gay pride balenciaga hat that’s she can’t wait to start wearing.

To be honest I like the name we picked better then the one I suggested. Besides, mine was a quote from @Tamliar-lol and it was very similar to our last one ☀🎀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I like this title too! Just wanted to acknowledge that your suggestion had the most votes. And, we need to follow Tattle’s rules. I miss @Tamliar-lol and I’m looking forward to her return💖

• Heart
Reactions: 25
More Hehmes and more desperation. That's it. She will still pretend she's 'jetsetting' around the Balkans (which looks like a beautiful place IMHO, I bet she hates it there), Paris and Peacehaven, FT will still carry her bags, face will be more botched.

She's still gonna make stupid decisions, but as long as she can buy Hehmes and be on the lookout on a dreamy husband, nothings gonna flow past her.
Didn’t she get robbed on vacation in Ibiza or some place similar. I guess she hasn’t learned her lesson and she makes for an easy target. Maybe she should take a break from her “job” and refocus her energy on building something that will last a lot longer than being an influencer. She talks about being a business woman and working so hard. Taking pictures to face tune is not a real job. Where is your real estate? I found it odd that she had that small room in England that was terribly decorated or lack there of. I had no idea she lived with her sister bc obviously a bad ass business woman would have her own home or even multiple right??!

Reactions: 22

Recap :

You did it INSEJN darling 💝💞💌✅

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Peacehaven Tammy should be the next thread title when we've reached the limit on the current one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder how Tamara and her sister's dynamics are. She completely parasites on her sister and she doesn't mind it one bit. I mean she does roast Tamara there and then, but the relationship is so weird.

Reactions: 14
New vlog is such a snooze. Just skip it. Leaving Paris for now and no definite decision on where to live/rent next

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
On her stories saying this is probably the last time we will ever see her. YAY!!!!!!! I hope it’s true…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

I'm not too bothered either way, but my post #1017 has 30 likes for the title. I'm just happy you all thought it was funny!

I'm also wondering how FT has time to just galivant around with her? Does he not have work responsibilities?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'm not too bothered either way, but my post #1017 has 30 likes for the title. I'm just happy you all thought it was funny!

I'm also wondering how FT has time to just galivant around with her? Does he not have work responsibilities?
Your post did not contain the “Thread Title Suggestion, next thread #” indicator(s) and while it may have been funny to some, I’m not sure if those users thought you were suggesting a thread title. I went back and read your post #1017, and I would not have thought you were suggesting a thread title. @Annesophie did an EXCELLENT JOB at creating our new thread! I’m sure you’ll join the 29 of us who have already congratulated her and give her some love on post#1. Thank you for participating in the TamTam threads, sammmsie🌼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your post did not contain the “Thread Title Suggestion, next thread #” indicator(s) and while it may have been funny to some, I’m not sure if those users thought you were suggesting a thread title. I went back and read your post #1017, and I would not have thought you were suggesting a thread title. @Annesophie did an EXCELLENT JOB at creating our new thread! I’m sure you’ll join the 29 of us who have already congratulated her and give her some love on post#1. Thank you for participating in the TamTam threads, sammmsie🌼
Whoops didn’t know I had to write the words title suggestion will keep that in mind next time! Excited for this new thread!

Reactions: 6
New vlog is such a snooze. Just skip it. Leaving Paris for now and no definite decision on where to live/rent next
Yeah, that sums pretty much everything. Here’s the summary:

She’s leaving the apartment because she didn’t feel safe there anymore, like someone’s watching her, etc. (Perhaps this is exactly how it happened, but she mentioned that she can’t discuss)
She said she never:
Showed the view from the apartment
Made an apartment tour
Never filmed near the flat
She was living in the boujee 8th arrondissement, in the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. If anyone‘s interested, I’d like to find out the listing on the real estate sites.
She showed briefly empty apartment and showed how she generously left the bath floor towel and a scale in the flat.
London is the least fashion oriented city
It’s really Milan and Paris, despite it’s not safe.
She’s forced to make a decision now, and she doesn’t want to do it in a hurry. It’s funny how she mentions London as an option (saying she works a lot in London), because when she moved to Paris she had the Brexit as an excuse.
Her boyfriend actually seems very nice and supportive. After they left the apartment, she was obviously very down, borderline pessimistic, but he kept cheering her up, in a very kind and and gentle manner.
She’s in „London“ for the weekend. Monologue on the couch, voices from her sister and bf from behind. She needs to set up many many things, as always.
Charlotte Tilbury is her favorite makeup brand. Conveniently, shows the corresponding PR unboxing. Followed by Dior, Laura Mercier etc.
Stefan makes an appearance (nice and polite kid, nicely grown up) and advising she should live in London.
She cut 10cm of hair and she’s happy about it. Thank you so much for watching.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.