Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the new video last night, and the British accent came back in full swing, and then disappeared as she moved into the hotel room in Milan :rolleyes::rolleyes:
As most of you have commented here, the videos have been so vain and empty lately, without any specific content, just her chatter indefinitely ...

• Sick
Reactions: 19
This Missoma collection looks sooo cheap, extra cheap, but I am sure Tamara loves and respects the craftsmanship and materials used by slave workers in India... well and her paycheck. She will never wear it again. <3

So it's kid's birthday and she is sad it's not hers, has to mention her birthday being in six months and driving attention to her. In comes her sister with "it's your half-birthday" statement to calm down her spoilt 33 years old sibling. <3

She is starving, it's one o'clock and she is looking forward to her breakfast. That is healthy. <3

She is wearing ZARA TROUSERS??? Wow! Another brand whose craftsmanship and materials she respects. I thought she judged people who buy Zara, hmmm...

It's her job to buy Hermes, just a reminder. She'll never mention that "buying" Missoma is her job.

Time lapse of her "working" at the office with that serious face expression is so cringe. She is probably emptying her spam folder.

She is in Italy and she's drinking Starbucks... blasphemy, I can't even come with sarcastic comment.

Ending of the video is her showing her true colours, as fake as it gets.

Please save the dogs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
This Missoma collection looks sooo cheap, extra cheap, but I am sure Tamara loves and respects the craftsmanship and materials used by slave workers in India... well and her paycheck. She will never wear it again. <3

So it's kid's birthday and she is sad it's not hers, has to mention her birthday being in six months and driving attention to her. In comes her sister with "it's your half-birthday" statement to calm down her spoilt 33 years old sibling. <3

She is starving, it's one o'clock and she is looking forward to her breakfast. That is healthy. <3

She is wearing ZARA TROUSERS??? Wow! Another brand whose craftsmanship and materials she respects. I thought she judged people who buy Zara, hmmm...

It's her job to buy Hermes, just a reminder. She'll never mention that "buying" Missoma is her job.

Time lapse of her "working" at the office with that serious face expression is so cringe. She is probably emptying her spam folder.

She is in Italy and she's drinking Starbucks... blasphemy, I can't even come with sarcastic comment.

Ending of the video is her showing her true colours, as fake as it gets.

Please save the dogs.
Excellently summarized !!(y)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys. Isn't this collection inspired by Arabic or Islam culture because it reminds me of hand of Fatima and half moon? Was that really difficult to research?so lazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone, I found this threads when the !thing! happened, and I am glad I did since. I finally found people who see through her lies and contradictories, unlike people in her comments (IDK if she writes those herself as well, or filters/deletes the "bad" ones out all the time). I wanted to post few times already but didn't until now. Did any of you notice raspy had a high jump then drop in his followers number? When someone posted here that he made it public I checked an he had ~3K, then it was mentioned few more times here and out of curiosity for his influencer career I went and checked. He went to around 8K, but soon after it dropped to about 7K. Do you think he's deleting followers? Why would he do that if he wants to start his influencer career? Don't you want more followers in that case?

Guys. Isn't this collection inspired by Arabic or Islam culture because it reminds me of hand of Fatima and half moon? Was that really difficult to research?so lazy.
Don't they give you collection/product information in the PR package? Or a brief e-mail when they send the product or request for the ad? So she doesn't even want to read what's provided?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hi everyone, I found this threads when the !thing! happened, and I am glad I did since. I finally found people who see through her lies and contradictories, unlike people in her comments (IDK if she writes those herself as well, or filters/deletes the "bad" ones out all the time). I wanted to post few times already but didn't until now. Did any of you notice raspy had a high jump then drop in his followers number? When someone posted here that he made it public I checked an he had ~3K, then it was mentioned few more times here and out of curiosity for his influencer career I went and checked. He went to around 8K, but soon after it dropped to about 7K. Do you think he's deleting followers? Why would he do that if he wants to start his influencer career? Don't you want more followers in that case?

Don't they give you collection/product information in the PR package? Or a brief e-mail when they send the product or request for the ad? So she doesn't even want to read what's provided?
You should watch the docu Fake Famous. All about influencers. They just pick 3 people, give them a makeover online and offline. They buy followers and see what happens. I do not think Dirty is deleting followers but my best guess is that a thousand of his followers are deleted bots.

• Wow
I stopped following TamTam’s content for a while now, I’ve only been reading this thread every now and then. But since Raspy’s ig is public now, I decided to stalk him a bit today and I kind of have a theory. What if he’s actually *younger* then her? Yes, I know we’ve established he looks like a grandpa in the face, but if you look closely, you’ll notice he has hardly any gray hairs both in his hair and beard, which he would definitely have if he was way over forty like we thought he was. (Take Jurgen (Xenia’s bf) for example—he’s in his thirties, I presume, and you can definitely see gray in his hair in recent pics) Also if you take a look at this picture below, where we can’t see his face, he actually looks pretty young. Like I don’t know, but this doesn’t look like an old person silhuette to me. His thinness, the way he is dressed, his skin, even his hands and arms look young??

Also him being younger would explain so much—TamTam so desperately overfilling and starving herself, trying to appear thinner and younger (so she doesn’t look his mother’s age lol), him being okay with sleeping in her sister’s attic, even him being her sugar baby (if we’re going with that theiry and not vice versa). He probably wears that beard to appear older. I’ve seen many guys who I know for sure are in their twenties with beards as long as Dirty’s and you can’t believe how much it can actually age a man, especially if the beard looks tangled and unkept

The only thing I’m not sure about are the alleged gifts he gets her—I don’t really believe her about that either way, but if he was younger it would make even less sense. But I’m now convinced he might actually be at least her own age or even a few years younger 😂

2E6524C8-D339-4BA9-8F76-B06D9C6C163F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I stopped following TamTam’s content for a while now, I’ve only been reading this thread every now and then. But since Raspy’s ig is public now, I decided to stalk him a bit today and I kind of have a theory. What if he’s actually *younger* then her? Yes, I know we’ve established he looks like a grandpa in the face, but if you look closely, you’ll notice he has hardly any gray hairs both in his hair and beard, which he would definitely have if he was way over forty like we thought he was. (Take Jurgen (Xenia’s bf) for example—he’s in his thirties, I presume, and you can definitely see gray in his hair in recent pics) Also if you take a look at this picture below, where we can’t see his face, he actually looks pretty young. Like I don’t know, but this doesn’t look like an old person silhuette to me. His thinness, the way he is dressed, his skin, even his hands and arms look young??

Also him being younger would explain so much—TamTam so desperately overfilling and starving herself, trying to appear thinner and younger (so she doesn’t look his mother’s age lol), him being okay with sleeping in her sister’s attic, even him being her sugar baby (if we’re going with that theiry and not vice versa). He probably wears that beard to appear older. I’ve seen many guys who I know for sure are in their twenties with beards as long as Dirty’s and you can’t believe how much it can actually age a man, especially if the beard looks tangled and unkept

The only thing I’m not sure about are the alleged gifts he gets her—I don’t really believe her about that either way, but if he was younger it would make even less sense. But I’m now convinced he might actually be at least her own age or even a few years younger 😂

View attachment 768027
That’s a very convincing theory 😂 His voice isn’t fitting to a younger guy imo. He sounds like an old, slimy creep 🤢

• Haha
Will they move to London ?

View attachment 768073
Peacehaven perhaps. London a big question mark. If Tamara wants to live in the most fashionable and popular districts of London, then you are talking mega bucks, and to buy, over a million for the most basic of property. Residential districts not in central London are more affordable but not cheap. The witch likes to tease us so she gets comments and questions on social media. I would guess that she will move into the attic room of her sister's house and continue to talk about moving but she will never move

Reactions: 15
I'm just thinking all these hotels must be expensive, to afford that you have to be able to afford to buy at least something right? Then I realized. She's not paying for the hotels, they're either paying her to create content around the hotel like with the Montenegro trip etc., or if she's going for "work purposes" she's getting it comped. Then whenever she can't get someone else to pay for a place for her to stay, she hops a flight to her sister's place where she can stay for free.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 768027
This post blown my mind! 😲 I had to check 😂😂😂 and I can see what you mean!! His hands look Like my boyfriend's and he's 25. They might even look smoother than my boyfriend's 🥲😂
But I think there are some grays on his hair. Maybe its because of the light or something. I don't know but its looks Like gray hair.
All in all, I'm confused 🤯🤯 you really gave me New mission 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.