Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her vlog. Maybe she needs to pick one language and stick to it, because this was a mess. Really inclusive of her to let that one girl talk in her own language and answer in the same one. You are so eloquent TamTam. But if Caro mentioned a language barrier, not ask her to do it in German. That Tam does not speak German so that she can not flaunt anything has nothing to do with that. Then trying to make it up with Caro and Tattle with a bit of info. No nonsens facts, saying that you can remember something because it is your birthyear, not knowing what an east-west bag is, telling everybody that you expect flowers (for spring, groundbreaking) but got fashion. This girls is just that, flowers instead of fashion.
Then she wanted xenia to say also the xenia has a language barrier. Then xenia flat out said I don’t.. I don’t no! No language barriers. That shut tammy up!wahahahhaha

Anyone’s going to say something about the DIOKH show? Oh my god I start to understand your comments on her accent 🤣🤣 and the Printemps ÉtE 😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ When I have problems pronouncing words in English, myself, I just say it in French and that’s it! And will definitely not laugh at others people and pretend to be perfect.
omg! How she pronounce dior is so cringey!
Lady Diiorrrghrrr like whats with the rraahhh sound in the end ahahahha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why does she have gills? I had to check my own neck if it looks like that? It doesn’t. With all the money she has, she can’t afford to do any skin tightening treatments? Or fix that?
Omg……. Thanks for this screenshots because I didn’t see the video yet and I’m literally trying to not laugh too loud cos I’m in the street 😂
Super wealthy Tetka, where is the money for the beauty treatments?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched this idiot in a longest time, but after your comments I had to watch the video. 5 minutes in, and what the hell is going on with DIAH? Also, what's up with her accent? Throughout these 5mins she went from British, Italian to French in one sentence??? The part where she shows the Dior beauty bag is soo staged and fake, I can't! And her hair looks terrible, cut it for FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She says Dior like she has loads of spit and phlegm in her throat 🤢🤢 same with how she said Saint Laurent and the way she says Acne - Achhh neigh stoodioos

Imaging your career being fashion and you can’t even pronounce the fashion designers names without butchering it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
New!

1.) is she peeking in the papers when she's talking about MBohan?
2.) what did she say after - roman nightlife?

I understand the excitement because of the participating, but the level of cringe.... 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we all skipping the part where she said she needs to understand her shoes? The only language barrier there was her own, at least Caro admitted to not being able to express exactly what she wanted to whereas Tetka made fun of her, her language barrier, and said she didn’t know what she was talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
^ ^
This is the reason I stopped giving her the views. She hasn’t been entertaining for a very long time, her content sucks, she has no style and so on and so on. But she has so little to offer, yet acts with a level of superiority- I can’t stand that. The sad part is, the confidence is so obviously fake. She clearly masks a ton of insecurities, constantly reminding us how strong she is, how successful/wealthy she is, what a good human she is and how loved she is. I used to just think that she’s a socially awkward girl that doesn’t have the language to articulate her thoughts very clearly and therefore she’s misunderstood, and there was time when I felt really sorry for her. But her arrogance killed the sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What gives her (or any of these other bozos) the right to walk around unmasked? Serious question. Everyone is masked outside and this broad strolls out of Plaza like we aren't in a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What gives her (or any of these other bozos) the right to walk around unmasked? Serious question. Everyone is masked outside and this broad strolls out of Plaza like we aren't in a pandemic.
The filter only works if it recognises a full face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Even if she would get dressed/styled nicely ever, she would ruin every outfit with her posture 😩
Dear TamTam's team, family, friends, if you exist at all, don't let her go around like this!
Complete moron ☢☢

Reactions: 5
More photographers doing a heroes work exposing her face editing lies - her fox eye thread lift looks foul, she has made herself look less feminine and like an old bag. she has also gained some weight it seems…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I just saw the Dior video, this woman is pure embarrassment. I don’t get why Dior is picking her to endorse their brand - She makes everything look dirty 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
More photographers doing a heroes work exposing her face editing lies - her fox eye thread lift looks foul, she has made herself look less feminine and like an old bag. she has also gained some weight it seems…
I’m glad she gained weight. I hope she reads this- YOU LOOK HEALTHY TAMARA, no more juicing please, we beg you.

The face is a crime scene however. She never looked bad so I don’t get it. She had charm, now she looks like she’s melting.

And then the styling…. they didn’t do her figure any justice- whoever picked those clothes/shoes combo for her. The long skirt with the low heel shoes and an ankle strap 🤢… her legs looked like chopped tree trunks.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Are we all skipping the part where she said she needs to understand her shoes? The only language barrier there was her own, at least Caro admitted to not being able to express exactly what she wanted to whereas Tetka made fun of her, her language barrier, and said she didn’t know what she was talking about.
I wanted to comment that as well, are you F kidding me? I need to understand which par of shoes I'm going to wear???!!!
Tamara, what I need to understand is: have you gone completely crazy woman? How's it possible that you've been living overseas for 12 years and your language skills are on the preschool level?
Also, did someone else got rubbed the wrong way when she said to Caro (not exact quote):
Caro, you look beautiful today, omg, let that person always do your make-up? Her tone, it almost sounded offensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow xenia looks scary skinny here

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.