Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she looks high in the new video

edit: yes, please we want to see the back of the dress with your hideous posture...
I know next to nil about plastic surgery. Although I have heard that when there’s a boob job there may be a small scar in between them… did anyone else notice this very awkward mark between her boobs? It made me feel uncomfortable! Like it looked painful!!!

no issues if you want a boob job of course… personal choice, just curious if that’s a mark of one.

Reactions: 1
Did she really tell her assistant his hands are shaking while vlogging? And “now I have it on camera because people complained the video is shaking”?!?!!! Who would call out their assistant like that? So unprofessional and pathetic,poor guy.. Such a rude botched witch
So rude and unprofessional of her – maybe yes he was pretty shaky in this vlog at certain parts, but I notice it more when SHE is filming :rolleyes:

Reactions: 15
Did she really tell her assistant his hands are shaking while vlogging? And “now I have it on camera because people complained the video is shaking”?!?!!! Who would call out their assistant like that? So unprofessional and pathetic,poor guy.. Such a rude botched witch
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Rasputin filming her in the bathroom and not her assistant

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I know next to nil about plastic surgery. Although I have heard that when there’s a boob job there may be a small scar in between them… did anyone else notice this very awkward mark between her boobs? It made me feel uncomfortable! Like it looked painful!!!

no issues if you want a boob job of course… personal choice, just curious if that’s a mark of one.
I think Tamara had a sternum issue that she may have gotten semi-corrected with surgery. She also has implants.

Reactions: 7
I just hate the way she treats Rue.

Did you hear when she was talking to Caro:
Tam: It looks like you're so much taller, even though you're so much shorter.
Caro: (awkward smile)
Tam: ... But we all know who's the tallest one.
Caro & Xenia just smiling.

Tam: Xenia always says that my brain thinks in solutions, not problems. (broken English)
Xenia: I never said that.

It's always about her, she's the best, the tallest, the prettiest, the slimmest, the most intelligent etc. Come on girl, you embarrass yourself all the time, it's painful to watch and listen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Her ,,best friend” Veronica Ferraro had a little dinner party to celebrate her birthday and guess which ,,friend” was not invited 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Can she already stop molesting the poor dogs, she overwhelms them 😡 🐶 :cry:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I just hate the way she treats Rue.

Did you hear when she was talking to Caro:
Tam: It looks like you're so much taller, even though you're so much shorter.
Caro: (awkward smile)
Tam: ... But we all know who's the tallest one.
Caro & Xenia just smiling.

Tam: Xenia always says that my brain thinks in solutions, not problems. (broken English)
Xenia: I never said that.

It's always about her, she's the best, the tallest, the prettiest, the slimmest, the most intelligent etc. Come on girl, you embarrass yourself all the time, it's painful to watch and listen.
i thought that part was so rude and uncomfortable. you are mocking them for wearing heels during fashion week? standing on the stairs? bleeping weirdo, constantly has to remind everyone of her supposed superiority. classic narc, totally unaware of social cues

Reactions: 23
Her outfit for LV is AWFUL - it looks like something tacky and cheap from Philip plein, I’m so embarrassed for her. And the hair! What is going on here? And the LV suit outfit paired with the grandma YSl cap toe kitten heels that completely through off the looo - why would anyone style that LV set like this? So frumpy and clueless

At this point it’s a joke she’s invited to these high profile events when she is just extremely unstylish
All her outfits = HORRIBLE. She did get alllllll the leftovers. I really loved (suprisingly) the looks of Xenia! Don’t think she has a great taste, but loved her looks this FW.

Reactions: 17
Yes! I genuinely feel like she is the last priority to designers so they give her all the reject looks. This was her worst fashionweek yet. Absolutely awful looks.

Reactions: 25
Question: did y'all see what the neon green shoes that were blurred and sort of dubbed out? What was that about?

Reactions: 4
Just watched the vlog because I am not in school anymore so an hour is an investement. It was so uneasy to watch. Your boyfriend loves the eurotrash on top and black big bird on the bottom look. So suprising. It was nice that he made a Dirty joke after that 👋🏻 The rest was just rambles. I have seen people on parties cuddling walls and managing to look more sober than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched the vlog, why does she talk and behave like that? I mean screaming and making weird remarks and pronouncing words in a strange way? Does she think that’s funny? 😵💫 Again, nothing smart (at least not untill 11th minute, couldn’t watch the whole thing), but a total cringe (especially that scene with Xenia and Caro 🤦‍♀️). She used to be nice and polite and had some things that make sense to say, even had a nice style sometimes, it makes me kind of sad to see such a big shift into this erratic behavior…

Reactions: 17
I just watched the vlog, why does she talk and behave like that? I mean screaming and making weird remarks and pronouncing words in a strange way? Does she think that’s funny? 😵💫 Again, nothing smart (at least not untill 11th minute, couldn’t watch the whole thing), but a total cringe (especially that scene with Xenia and Caro 🤦‍♀️). She used to be nice and polite and had some things that make sense to say, even had a nice style sometimes, it makes me kind of sad to see such a big shift into this erratic behavior…
I cannot say I always loved her style but she was gorgous and seemed friendly and nice. She was quite open about what she wanted and made it happen. The world was her oyster kind of feeling. And then the pearl planted herself in Paris. Things shifted. I get that with every move you grow but she went from nice to what she is now.

Erratic is a spot on discription. Actual substance is now replaced by an overly ecstatic emptyness. Talking about books, on line courses and fashion at lightningspeed. It is not short and snappy but makes it feel like McDonald's. Cheap, not what you need and shallow af. A rushed afterthought instead of substance.

Before she was glowy and gorgous. But girl glowed from the inside. She sparked because she was happy. Now it feels like she stepped in the hamster wheel and can not get off. She slathers on makeup and selftan and that whole fake vibe makes her look more insincere. Her fake glow and the piled up makeup makes her look greasy and unkempt. She needs to step away from the mirror and take a good look at herself. What she keeps calling a mlbb is now concealerlips. Her favorite lipstick of all times does not match her current skintone anymore.

Maybe the tan makes everything look less polished? Not that a tan makes anyone less polished but her tan is so fake that it is hard to not let that feeling trinkle down to everything that she does. She went from herself to glowy to too tanned and in the winter she kept the too tanned. Combined with the work on her face and teeth it is a very unnatural look. Gorgous on pictures, almost robotic on camera. Like she is wearing a mask. It starts to influence how I view her character as well. I hate it, I hate that. She is a person and she should grow and change but vapid hamster is not a good look. This is her look now but I hope it evolves into something more genuine after she moves.

Dirty is a terrible add on. Every vlog she makes a joke about marriage. You can hear the guy talk. She keeps mentioning him. We get it, you have a boyfriend. Somehow she makes it look like cloud instead of him being in her life. She looks like that one friend that you once had. That girl that morphes into his girlfriend every time she dates. It feels forced.

The only thing that stuck with me from her latest vlog was not even her Miu Miu boots but that is not.... that is not..... that is not....... that is how you pronounce Dior. Stop the fake accent. Keep the fake face. Tone down the fake tan. Loose the fake attitude. Find the pre Paris Tamara that inspired people. And ask your doctor to prescribe you something else because this might make you feel good but does not look well on camera. Frazzled, chemically enhansed hamster is exhausthing to look at and not the content we want.

I am so sorry @bloom but you totally struck a nerve there. I wished I could just steal her fake tanner, put her in the shower, rinse and somehow get the old Tamara back. I enjoyed watching those vlogs. That girl inspired me to do better and be more. This hamster just inspires me to wash my hair and take some time to chill after I watched a vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I cannot say I always loved her style but she was gorgous and seemed friendly and nice. She was quite open about what she wanted and made it happen. The world was her oyster kind of feeling. And then the pearl planted herself in Paris. Things shifted. I get that with every move you grow but she went from nice to what she is now.

Erratic is a spot on discription. Actual substance is now replaced by an overly ecstatic emptyness. Talking about books, on line courses and fashion at lightningspeed. It is not short and snappy but makes it feel like McDonald's. Cheap, not what you need and shallow af. A rushed afterthought instead of substance.

Before she was glowy and gorgous. But girl glowed from the inside. She sparked because she was happy. Now it feels like she stepped in the hamster wheel and can not get off. She slathers on makeup and selftan and that whole fake vibe makes her look more insincere. Her fake glow and the piled up makeup makes her look greasy and unkempt. She needs to step away from the mirror and take a good look at herself. What she keeps calling a mlbb is now concealerlips. Her favorite lipstick of all times does not match her current skintone anymore.

Maybe the tan makes everything look less polished? Not that a tan makes anyone less polished but her tan is so fake that it is hard to not let that feeling trinkle down to everything that she does. She went from herself to glowy to too tanned and in the winter she kept the too tanned. Combined with the work on her face and teeth it is a very unnatural look. Gorgous on pictures, almost robotic on camera. Like she is wearing a mask. It starts to influence how I view her character as well. I hate it, I hate that. She is a person and she should grow and change but vapid hamster is not a good look. This is her look now but I hope it evolves into something more genuine after she moves.

Dirty is a terrible add on. Every vlog she makes a joke about marriage. You can hear the guy talk. She keeps mentioning him. We get it, you have a boyfriend. Somehow she makes it look like cloud instead of him being in her life. She looks like that one friend that you once had. That girl that morphes into his girlfriend every time she dates. It feels forced.

The only thing that stuck with me from her latest vlog was not even her Miu Miu boots but that is not.... that is not..... that is not....... that is how you pronounce Dior. Stop the fake accent. Keep the fake face. Tone down the fake tan. Loose the fake attitude. Find the pre Paris Tamara that inspired people. And ask your doctor to prescribe you something else because this might make you feel good but does not look well on camera. Frazzled, chemically enhansed hamster is exhausthing to look at and not the content we want.

I am so sorry @bloom but you totally struck a nerve there. I wished I could just steal her fake tanner, put her in the shower, rinse and somehow get the old Tamara back. I enjoyed watching those vlogs. That girl inspired me to do better and be more. This hamster just inspires me to wash my hair and take some time to chill after I watched a vlog.
This is exactly how i feel about her, you summed it up great, word for word. I followed her for some other reasons than fashion, mainly for inspiring me to work hard and focus on self development and she felt very honest and true back than (not to mention gorgeous and glowy) and I’m sorry to see her so lost and trapped in the industry with so unrealistic expectations (especially for women), we are not all Monica Bellucci or a model look alike, as we shouldn’t be. Point of her job is be yourself not to buy Hermes, there are already clones walking the runway, nobody wants to see them in the first (or second) row as well. Bloggers/influencers are supposed to be a breath of fresh air, unique and themselves and now even models (with Down syndrome, vitiligo etc) have more character than them which was the opposite once upon a time, and our T is the sad example of what happens when bed veneers replace the substance…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.