Tamara Kalinic #11 Homeless, bagless but still shopping at Hehmhezz…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how many questions did she answer from tattle this time? About half of them !? I TINK! And all this Bragging about making money, being successful, having financial stability, having a successful financial year, playing with crypto…! But still You Don’t have a House??? Come on Tamara we are not convinced with these QnA! Highlighting your financial status probably means you are either broke or simply stupid cause the real rich people never talk publicly about their money unless is a accountant or lawyer. Prove us wrong come on ! show us the house title in Milan stating that it is yours! Come on rich girl don’t be shy! 🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢 you creepy psychopath 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Why is everyone so quiet today 😂
Ok I'll go. If Tamara really worked in fashion she would comment on NYFW. There are tons of content creators that couldn't be at the tents directly owing to COVID. They still have posted and commented on Getty images to show support/critique. She cannot do anything unless she's directly involved. Also her poké looks gross and so does her last profile photo in her Fendi post from today. Just so puffy.

Reactions: 21
did you all see the video Eric's girly world did on tamara, I like Erika but tamara parades her wealth every where...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
did you all see the video Eric's girly world did on tamara, I like Erika but tamara parades her wealth every where...
I had to fast forward a lot but she made some good points. However I disagree how these people look at Paris being the problem. Tamara is a show off so either she should get some security people or just stfu (if her bags are even real)

Reactions: 7
So we had a full week of NYFW followed by the most important fashion event of the year-Met Gala. Even though she explained why she could not attend the NYFW why not comment on the looks,why not post fashion relatable content and give some education to your followers? Why not comment on the Met Gala and all the looks celebrities worn? You know why? Because simply her ego would not allow her. Unless it’s a content related to her personally like her ugly nails, poke bowl, her eating and chewing, getting her butt massaged or bragging about another Hermes bag we saw million times on our Instagram feeds,she will not post or comment. What kind of FASHION influencer you are??? Who gives a 💩 about your personal life, are you rich or broke, are you moving or not, do you sleep on the street or in your sister’s bed? Let’s be real here, you have zero knowledge and education on the fashion itself. This is what happens when a pharmacist with sugar daddy money gives herself a title of a fashion guru (who only knows to shop online in pointless hauls that any grandma can do, you sit on your couch and click).
After the last night Met gala you could actually see and understand how much fashion influencers are irrelevant in the true fashion world. They were no where to be seen and sooooo quiet on their social media accounts. All these pathetic film festivals fighting for existence would invite them

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Tamara has reached such an exciting point in her career that she needs to remind everyone that her channel has 50 million views when that doesn't necessarily give you any more credibility.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So we had a full week of NYFW followed by the most important fashion event of the year-Met Gala. Even though she explained why she could not attend the NYFW why not comment on the looks,why not post fashion relatable content and give some education to your followers? Why not comment on the Met Gala and all the looks celebrities worn? You know why? Because simply her ego would not allow her. Unless it’s a content related to her personally like her ugly nails, poke bowl, her eating and chewing, getting her butt massaged or bragging about another Hermes bag we saw million times on our Instagram feeds,she will not post or comment. What kind of FASHION influencer you are??? Who gives a 💩 about your personal life, are you rich or broke, are you moving or not, do you sleep on the street or in your sister’s bed? Let’s be real here, you have zero knowledge and education on the fashion itself. This is what happens when a pharmacist with sugar daddy money gives herself a title of a fashion guru (who only knows to shop online in pointless hauls that any grandma can do, you sit on your couch and click).
After the last night Met gala you could actually see and understand how much fashion influencers are irrelevant in the true fashion world. They were no where to be seen and sooooo quiet on their social media accounts. All these pathetic film festivals fighting for existence would invite them
Perfectly summarized, and welcome ;)

Reactions: 11
Tamara has reached such an exciting point in her career that she needs to remind everyone that her channel has 50 million views when that doesn't necessarily give you any more credibility.
Isn't she also the same woman who complains in her vids that most of the people viewing are not subscribers? Clearly we're all hate watching rather than actual fans

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the biggest portion was about herself showing off luxury items and people being jealous of luxury possesions. Minor take on people shelling out big bucks for items and being attatched to those things. Even smaller segment about being in the public eye and taking necessary safety precautions.

The whole people being hurt by her designer stuff and not needing that kind of negative emotion really rubbed me the wrong way. I respect that she is selfmade but she treats that as a given. Education can be a gamechanger but she is not an example. If you are not smart enough, do not have enough determination, are not physically or mentally well it is not that easy to get higher up. I feel that there are a tad too many people out there that scream that they made it and a degree is not the end all be all, I agree with that, but people who are selfmade are the exeption and not the norm. The norm is a world full of people who are employed by someone else and live paycheck to paycheck.

She also said that she got a reaction from someone who said that people are dying out there. Great example of everybody having their own narrative. Some people care about people and are bothered by ultra luxe bags, some people watch other people as escapism. If you are trying to get trough your day and money is tight I get why luxury living rubs you the wrong way. Erica can be proud of what she has but screaming that people should be happy for others comes across as not having any concerns for those who have less. That whole egocentric attitude just bothers me. I like her videos but I do not like her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Extreme luxury suits those who have the full means to live a luxury life = meaning someone who has a live-in security, a guarded home, a driver, and a private jet charter. It’s nuts in any city to be constantly Ubering around and hanging out in public airports with a good 50k on your wrist, 20k in your hand, 10k on your neck etc. Like who do you think you are and what are you trying to do with all this signalling. Signalling you’re a target, nothing else.

Lady, you are homeless! Instead of the next Ikea Pax, how about a tiny safe to fit at least documents finally? Handling crypto, where does she keep her recovery phrase hahhahaha? 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 37
did you all see the video Eric's girly world did on tamara, I like Erika but tamara parades her wealth everywhere...
Erika was a hooker. That's how she "banged" her daughter's father and moved to the US #justsaying

She is obnoxious! Almost 50yrs old, behaving and dressing like a 20 something. As the saying goes: "confidence is silent, insecurities are loud".

Erika also parades her wealth too. She looks like logos vomited all over her. I’ll watch the video though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Erika was a hooker. That's how she "banged" her daughter's father and moved to the US #justsaying

She is obnoxious! Almost 50yrs old, behaving and dressing like a 20 something. As the saying goes: "confidence is silent, insecurities are loud".
Holddddd up, what!? Oh I need this tea 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.