Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hahahahhah

1631091571112.png

I never understood when people say she is so professional and hard working because I never see it. She always talks how busy she is but clearly she is busy with traveling for fun or shopping or doing her nails. Even in the last video she was saying how busy she is and then said she has to do her nails.
And look at her shirt 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s was a perfume event, maybe she sprayed perfume on it

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

BaliBarbie

Her face is so uneven, she looks like she's almost 40. Anyway, I've just seen her stories where she posted some items of brands I've never heard of. I guess she has to work with less famous names to be able to finance their luxurious way of life.

She used to love Noor and her boyfriend. Even though she is well off, she seemed like a lovely, down to earth girl. What could have happened between the two of them?! There are a few wedding photos, but Tetka didn't comment on them. No congratulations 🙊 That's rude.
She used Noor and her bf for vlogmas content and went to Amsterdam to see them and pretended like they were best friends…. Went to her home and showed it in videos… Yet for her wedding not even a congrats…. So so fake..

Uhm...we all know how much she love Gucci!? Uhm, do we!? Really!? Fakety fake.
She’s dissed Gucci so many times - said the belt and shoes and bags are over on a few videos and items she wouldn’t wear.. now raving about how much she always loves them. Am so tired of this shit. Here I am still wearing my Gucci items… These brands also piss me off - rolling the red carpet to people like her who have put down your brand countless times.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

Love Only

This is real tea! Is it the girl that she’s constantly with? Some of her stories are of Kristina having her head in that girl’s lap in a taxi with some tender words, I was wondering at some point if it was her gf.

The irony:
Did Tamara commented “clapping 👏 hands” about J.Lo being publicly ashamed of leaving the 🏷 tag on ??? What does it even mean? That Tamara deeply enjoyed Jennifer’s awkward moment? Tamara you are the lowest of them all, but bravo on always managing to hide YOUR TAGS for RETURN!!! Also if anyone knows more about this Kristina let us know!! She’s definitely among us tattlers! And probably one of her biggest “haters” ! You could tell from Tamaras videos how “fake” and “forced to like her” she acted.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

tamtamic

She invests her money in Chanel pieces in order to show up in St Tropez properly dressed and to make us believe she was gifted all those clothes. In the end, we realize she's promoting a perfume, so it's Chanel beauty again. I was totally misled by the way she announced this collaboration and thought she was gonna rock their clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
New thread suggestion “Every day a new face, different race and still no place”
I just added the thread name, to make it fit the rules and so that the person making the next thread sees this @mishica2s( who is a genius) suggestion.

Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Micika

She did not have rhinoplasty once, but 2 times. I am too lazy to go through the videos to tell you exact dates, but since I was very interested in that topic, I was paying close attention. 🧐 First one she did in Serbia, and was of course forcing deviated septum story. I don't doubt she also had deviated septum, but she clearly had septo+rhino. And she said wheN describing the result: "I also like it more from the profile, it changed a bit" like it was an accidental and not intentional change 😂

After a year or 2 she had a revision, probably in UK. And after it became obvious that she had it, as her nose was completely different after swelling was gone, she admitted that after first one things got "messed up" and "it's a long story, so, you know bla bla" rolling her eyes - she didn't say the word revision, but it was clear from what she said it needed to be fixed.

So yes, she did lie all along, as do most of them. She has only in the last year admitted she was doing a lot of stuff and said, "of course this is not my original nose" but even then did not go to details and never will. One single sentence. And then she dares to do a video about things she has done on her face/body and skips 2 nose job, a boob job, undereye filler and God knows how many more things. It's called deceiving your followers that they will be able to look certain way by using useless creams you are advertising. 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

adiadi

As someone here previously mentioned, I think that she just likes to create drama around the topic of moving so that she gets more views. I thought that it is clear that she was going to move to Milan but suddenly she is not sure about it 🤷‍♀️. Plus, it seems that even if she moves there she is not going to live together with Rasputin. Quite of a sad story imo.. If I were her, I would never want to move to a city where my 'boyfriend' lives but we are not going to live together..if he doesn't want to live with you, why should you bother with it?🙄

• Heart
Did you see her first video on YouTube? I think she needed help with surgery, fillers etc for all her fashion shows etc., plus the filters for social media.
Nobody is perfect, but she needed this to help her get a « BASE » to photoshop easily.
Lol I think I quoted your response instead of someone else’s😂😂😂 oh man,shitty Tamara anyway

So who watched the new superficial braggy narcisstic vlog? The moment when she walks out of the Plaza thinking she is Beyonce herself. Who the fuck she think she is😂😂😂 I always remember her vlog from 10 years ago where she looked like a Pakistani student describing her cheap shoes on a camera.
P.S. Why she always reads in French and embarasses herself?? When she tried to read printemps-été I almost choked. Kakva seljanka

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

ellas

I was waiting for Hermes stories today, but it’s official, she was not invited and that is one sad, sad story (lmao). Bf didn’t call enough Hermes stores this time.

Tamara, you are irrelevant.

• Haha
  • Sad

marinanovak

Hi everyone, I have been lurking on this thread for a while and finally committed to making an account😅

For some reason, I thought they lived together in Paris and with some of the comments she had made in the past I assumed they were looking to relocate together. Is it just me that was left with that impression? This is just prime example of her babbling constantly without making sense and everything around her is one huge confusion. She tries to ‘set things straight’ but forgets what she’d lied about before. I used to think it’s down to poor language but she’s getting worse. Which is funny considering it’s all documented on YouTube for her.
I believe she is intentionally trying to be vague, as with the whole Paris move. She was heavily implying the place in Paris is actually purchased by her, but was very careful to not actually claim so. The implications were made in a more vague manner, as for example saying that she is redecorating and buying furniture. Around this time I realised how dishonest her behaviour is. She made this whole speech about how she will not turn into a home decorating channel because "she does not want to monetize her home" and bashed people who do so. But the thing is, that was not the reason at all! The actual story behind it was of course that she moved in to that apartment for a few months only, and of course she did not (and perhaps even could not) redecorate anything. Only after her followers figured out she is only renting short term did she change her act. Then she pretended that it is completely normal that she is only renting, haha how did anyone even get a different idea. Hmmm Tami, you know how, you wanted that but your plan failed.

Now with the boyfriend I see the same pattern of behaviour. She is again very VERY heavily implying that they are searching for flats together, that they are just so madly in love and can't live without each other and so on... But again she does not actually clearly state: Hey everyone, I am going to be living with my boyfriend. That is probably because that is not entirely true, and she knows better than to outright lie on camera. So now that she is suffocating in the web of lies and half-lies she has been saying for the last year or so, she is making all of these crazy excuses and stories to hide what is really going on behind the camera.

I do not think she is dumb, but maybe a bit naive. She does not realise people that are following her are not just fascinated stans, but also real persons who have been through stuff like apartment hunting, long term relationships and/or luxury shopping. And that group of followers is slowly figuring out that she is not as transparent as she claims to be. Honestly, I think this might backfire on her in the future. She will lose credibility this way if she does not clean up her act soon

• Heart

ellas

This video is amazing! The moment I thought she could not be moooore full of shit and repetitive, she goes cray and leaves me speechless... well kinda speechless.
Fake British accent is there, she's stronger than ever, pathetic face is there but this time it's more fake than ever. Poor TamTam.
Her disclaimer that something terrible happen and she's not gonna talk about, ah give me an euro for every time I heard that, gonna buy myself a Birkin.
Bf told her that her sister is the reason why she's so DEMANDING. Funny how he didn't use the spoilt brat phrase.
It's her job, she's successful, she's buying the shit again for us, her guys. She has no content to offer, other than same repetitive shit all the time.

So, same old shit, only thing that's missing is massive Diet Coke bottle in the background.

Wish you lovely ladies an amazing day!

Reactions: 29

MsBarcelona

I don’t have so much of an issue with her not posting FT although I feel like the secrecy is doing him more harm than good. His name is fully associated with Tamara on google now. I get that prior to his relationship he was probably a private person but by not sharing his identity she’s making people even more curious to search information on him. If she began with, this is who he is, this is what he does, end of story, I don’t think people would have bothered. He’s really not that that interesting. There are photos of them everywhere anyway, apart from on her platform. I think she does it for attention not because she wants to protect his privacy.

This might be an unpopular opinion but I don’t actually mind the guy. He looks like a bear and what not but there’s something nice radiating from him. I don’t know… it is of course hard to judge from tiny, edited snippets.
Guilt by association. All she had to do was introduce him once. That's it. He's not famous or even remotely interesting, so we would have forgotten about him but the fact that he has played along with her little game, and I strongly believe it is a game to generate our curiosity has now made him look ridiculous and pathetic. They're both fame hungry and delusional that they believe we give a f*ck. We don't, it's just hilarious their stupidity. He has even now started posting on IG faceless photos of himself because of all the questions and comments about not showing his face at the beginning of their so called relationship / business relationship. She's a narcissist and he is her enabler. Both of them are losers

• Heart
Reactions: 29