Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiyalove

Does he not have any proper family or friends to tell him to delete this shit? Even his new girlfriend? A solicitor maybe? They all must be enjoying watching him self destruct.
I have never seen him with a single friend. I don’t think he has any. Which says it all…. (cue a ‘friend’ appearing on his story tomorrow)

I also think he’s reading every single post on this thread. Everything we talk about a story appears on his Instagram about it very shortly after.

there was talk he always posted the same clients - today he’s posted a wide variety of clients (I know someone said they may have been from when he was with talitha.

talk of him only training people already in shape - again posted different shapes tonight

talk of him having no friends - some randomer on his story last night - rent a mate

We said about him going on about Cisa’s drinking and last night he’s taking shots and is on about his hangover today

Wrinkly Gucci T-shirt - cut to flannels changing rooms - new Gucci tshirt (that he prob didn’t even buy)

loads and loads more. I can see a new member appearing on this thread before long 🥱 when he can’t control himself again…. Or maybe not since I mentioned it on this thread so now he can’t?! That’s how this is working aamir isn’t it. We say something you post a story to prove us wrong 😴 when all you’re doing is proving us right time and time again and showing us how much we get under your skin lol.

you’ll never in a million years get full custody of your daughter. You’re absolutely deluded and your lack of self awareness is shocking. You’re actually unhinged. Get a grip. Clearly the child’s best interests aren’t what you’re thinking of because if that were the case you would never take a daughter away from her mum for good, esp a mum as good as Talitha. Is that what your daughter would want? Why not two good parents to love her? You don’t need to be together to both love her? Why wouldn’t you want that? But it’s not about what she wants is it. It’s about what will make you the winner in the situation between you and talitha because you can’t stand that she came out of this on top even tho you shit on her. No matter what you do she will always win because it’s clear to see she is a decent person and it’s clear you’re anything but. Talitha didn’t have to say a word, you did this all yourself 😅😅😅 absolutely fantastic 👏 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
He probably only has to walk over to the titanic building for his 14k steps his wee legs are that short it’s probably a thousand steps a metre 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s right for any woman to use their child as a weapon that says more about her than anything. What happened with them isn’t the child’s fault but she is suffering not seeing her dad
How do you know/what makes you believe she’s using her as a weapon? It looks like she’s making sure she’s safe by only accepting visitation at an approved centre. It’s a parents primary role to make sure their child is safe. She seems like a damn good mother from what we’re shown.

Reactions: 17

Frankiec

Right, as you's have seen I've never been a fan of aamirs, I don't even know him personally, but what I do know, he's never going to be my cuppa tea. I think a married "man" with kids who can slip between the sheets is a fucking loser! End of!!!
However, I'm glad he's seen his daughter, I've no doubt he loves that wee girl! She's his pride and joy! However! Aamir... you can NEVER take back what has been said and done regarding you and talitha! No matter what has happened she is the mother of your child, to aamira you's are the absolute world to her!
Your daughter is being rared with dignity and respect and alot alot of love! It's monkey see..monkey do! Yes she's young, but dame she will grow up and see the bigger picture no matter what you do! I know cause I've done it!!!!
Don't mess with kids heads, spend time with your child and reflect on who, and what has changed!?
It'll never be how it was and as much as I don't particularly like you. Take a step back, think of HER, and make it about her! She is the priority! Fuck followers, social media your only going to get one chance...make it count!!!!!
As much as you probably hate this Aamir, take a leaf out of talitha's book! Grow the fuck up, grow a set of balls, stop playing games, your over 30 and a dad... Get your priorities in order! Just stop being a dick! It not about you!!!!!!
I don't know talitha either! But I'm in her corner, cause there's a small thing called dignity, power, and respect...that you absolutely know fuck all about! Hats off to you talitha! Your doing amazing! Your daughter will learn alot from you!
That's my pennies worth 🙋

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Well he clearly reads here 😂😂😂😂 what a complete narcissist and to use his girlfriend’s account and block me on his!
I really have no words for this evil man!! Sorry boy!
Horrifying words! What an ableist, so if someone cannot spell, read or write they aren’t able to offer their child a good life?! What a disgusting comment. Is this not the same guy who said himself he hasn’t seen his child in months?! Who is he to say what makes a good parent if he doesn’t even see his kid.

Success isn’t measured by abilities, Aamir. Look at Richard Branson he’s an English business magnate, investor, and author. In the 1970s he founded the Virgin Group, which today controls more than 400 companies in various fields from travel to telecommunications, health to banking and music to leisure. Did you know he suffers dyslexia, had a poor academic performance?Yet he’s one of the most wealthiest men in the world.

How about Albert Einstein, the most influential physicist of the 20th century, was dyslexic. He loved mathematics and science, but he disliked grammar and always had problems with spelling.

The Great Gatsby is one of the most famous novels written, but did you know that its author, F. Scott Fitzgerald had dyslexia? He was reportedly kicked out of school at the age of 12 for not focusing or finishing his work. He struggled with spelling, and yet succeeded as a writer.

So yeah Aamir, blowing out someone else’s candle won’t make your own shine any brighter. Instead it makes you exposed exactly as the person you are.

• Heart

Princess Baskin

I don’t think it’s right for any woman to use their child as a weapon that says more about her than anything. What happened with them isn’t the child’s fault but she is suffering not seeing her dad
It says more about you that you would be coming on defending Aamirs behaviour in a roundabout manner.
Visitation at a centre is a very serious matter. It would take more than using a child as a weapon to obtain that.
Then again if you had any brains you'd have considered that before blindly posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

mcsparkle12

Hi new member!

You must have been very close to be reading the WhatsApp messages sent between your PT and his wife 🙃

• Haha

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Good people must have reported him . He has realised and hes laughing away. Clueless.
Absolute scum bag does he realise how unprofessional he is. There needs to be regulation for PTs the damage people like him do is irreparable

You know what’s even more disgusting about all of this, the fact Talitha shared her story very bravely about being underweight and how painful that journey is for her to look back on. It’s almost a retaliation to one up her. He goes on to disgrace himself further by promoting being underweight, going as far to ask who is more of a burden to the nhs either overweight or underweight and the sheer audacity to laugh for having those stories removed!! If I was his client I’d be report that speech to the gym he works from so they can explain to him exactly why it’s inappropriate

Last edited:

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
You know what, I’m not a fan girl for anyone but talitha is the epitome of how to handle your husband cheating on you and moving on from a breakup in the most dignified way! Absolute girl boss, don’t care how cringe or arselicky i sound. What an absolute horrible piece of shit to cheat on his wife, with a woman whose employed by their friend who she was PRing for!!! Fair play to talitha for moving onwards and upwards, I don’t wear fake tan but I’ve heard a lot of good reports about lusso! Amazing to see her held together so beautifully when he is being so trashy plastering his new lover all over the gram! The only reason he posted that pic of the child the day before he went is to try and divert how much of an asshole he was about to be! Who would be so cruel to flaunt their new beau online on holiday! Obviously been going out a long enough time to go abroad together! I wonder does it ever cross his new girls mind that if he cheated for her he’ll cheat on her. Absolutely disgusting

• Heart

Liverpool1983

Ok so let’s get this straight, people want his life, right so let’s state what his life is………..

he’s a cheat
Narcissistic
Loves himself
Control freak
Lives above his means
Can’t talk right
Doesn’t know how to treat a woman
Thinks money buys happiness
Fake as fuck lifestyle
4ft tall

yip aamir we all want your life,

I’d rather have 2p to my name. And be a good fucking person.
You should maybe try a therapist, but then again your so used to your own ways nothing could change u, ur like a plain of glass everyone can see right through u!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Parked outside Newtownabbey police station. The bit where you park if you’re going into the station. There’s no other reason you’d be parked on that particular strip of road. Could be entirely coincidental though but after that he didn’t have contact with his daughter…
It’s not a totally out there concept of an idea that he threatened her or something. We have seen what sort of temper the wee man has and that was to a stranger on the internet. Goodness knows what he’s like in real life when he loses his temper. I know we joke about him being small and useless but he definitely has the ability to be dangerous.

Reactions: 15

Zigazigaaah

He's just so cringey. It's obvious your marriage is over. It's obvious your side of the bed wasn't even cold before you found someone else. It's obvious you're flaunting this latest woman and will never actually address the fact you're the reason your daughter is going to have it tough for a while.

Sorry, I just can't get stand him and he gives me the heeby jeebies.

Imagine how he would react if his little princess was treated the way he treated Talitha. Hope he sees this.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I don’t know aamir personally but he comes across very aggressive, there’s been many times he’s bounced on stories and said things in the heat of the moment in anger and to me if you can’t think before you speak on a social media platform how do you hold it together in real life when you’re angry! The outbursts seem quite irrational. There’s been the recent things with the kid where he’s said things and then deleted about how he’s not seeing her and all that jazz but I always recall the time he’d been involved in a spat with another pt and aamir put up a pic of the other pts business indicating he’d drove up to sit outside it which was really strange as if he was trying to intimidate! Him showing his new flame is done in such bad taste, and no there isn’t a “right” time as he put it but it was definitely wrong to show her when he did, and to me it was as if it was to get at talitha because she obviously didn’t give him his daughter over Father’s Day so his way of hitting back was by flaunting his new chick.
I think it’s amazing how talitha has remained dignified and mature throughout this, letting him show himself up!

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
His recent stories 😳

I am so embarrassed for him.

he is trying to justify promoting being underweight by saying no one has ever complained to him that a client was too fat and how it’s wrong to say people are too thin or too muscly.

IT IS WRONG TO PROMOTE AN UNHEALTHY WEIGHT BE IT OVER OR UNDER EATING

IT IS WRONG TO BODY SHAME ANYONE

NO ONE IS BODY SHAMING THE GIRL THEY ARE SHAMING YOU FOR ENABLING PEOPLE TO HAVE A POOR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR BODY.

I am furious. Being underweight can weaken the immune system, cause fertility issues, even causing nutritional deficiencies which can then present as osteoporosis it opens up a whole stream of issues, not to mention an eating disorder.

how would he like his daughter to grow up and see him promoting being underweight and her deciding to under eat in order to look a certain type of way for a special occasion?!?! Does he understand the severe impacts being underweight can have on the body? A female who is underweight may go on to not not ovulate and thus have no periods - SOMETIMES THIS CANNOT BE REVERSED. Stop fucking enabling this!!! If someone comes to you and is underweight you should be implored to point them in the direction of support as to why they feel so unworthy in their own skin not see it as a challenge to fast track them into ill health.

• Heart

Frankiec

If you read here talitha, hats off to you girl! You should be soo proud of yourself! You look fantastic and how your dealing with everything you are an absolute credit to yourself and your kids. Massive respect for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Liverpool1983

🎶he is a MELTER🎶
It's worse he's getting! He'd lick and eat himself if he could 🤢
Thing is he isn’t even good looking in my eyes, he’s 4ft nothing, and also let’s face it girls who wants a man who cheated on not just his beautiful wife but family, n is now posting his best single life over Instagram for all his followers to see what we all already know…… aamir ur a bellend son

Wow this guy astounds me I’d anyone treated his daughter how he is treating talitha. And from all accounts it isn’t the first time it’s just talitha had enough and wasn’t tolerating it any further. He seems really bothered to not be seeing his child flying out his bit of fluff while talitha manages everything at home. Fair play to her she has a lot of class in my eyes.. and her daughter will see and realise that when she’s older as well as her older girl. I have so much respect for her.

First post can we all just agree that she's a pound shop version of talitha and he's an asshole idiot for broadcasting her on his story when his marriage bed isn't even cold! What an asshole! At least talitha has some class also how does he have every weekend off while talitha does all the parenting and working as well!

• Heart

Liverpool1983

Could this be aamir??? If not then a friend or something, cause no way can anyone say tilly isn’t doing her best as a mother, for her girls, while try to rebuilt herself and her broken heart again, this man has been a cheating scum bag for years, end of the day his daughter will grow up to see him for what he is!!!