Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Yeah I agree I'd love to know if he is actually qualified in nutrition? His main clientele are women who are more prone to developing disordered eating, labeling food as 'bad' in any sense is so problematic and shouldn't be encouraged. She was having a cry on her stories today as her dog is sick and was at the vet. She just seems so genuine, her life is all about her kids and her pets and friends, even though she makes me cringe sometimes, I do wish her all the best.

Haven't seen Amir posting with chloe Tully much recently 🤔🤐
As far as I know hes no qualifications or degrees in nutrition or as a dietician! He trained as a physiotherapist and then as a PT! Agree with everything you said it really is totally irresponsible for his audience to be labelling food as bad! Wonder has he had a falling out with her too 🤣🤣🤣

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Need the tea on these two! I mean they are on and off and have always had a toxic relationship!
Have they?? I've followed her a few years, never really warmed to him but they 'appeared ' close? I know 'behind closed doors' and almost that but still!

CarlyBear94

Chatty Member
I'm agreeing with everything you've said. They'll spin the same yarn about the production and their factories, but nothing is ever shown..ever! There is a massive Irish "beauty" name that is fleecing the while country! Nothing is produced in Ireland, and bare minimum local office staff employed. Shocking!
Bperfect or bellamianta?

Liverpool1983

He’s boiling my piss today, u can tell he so unhappy and putting it all on for the gram!!! Ur woman is such a down grade, Tilly is beautiful and a beautiful soul, he’s a complete fool, and truly I don’t think he’s coping very well, why can’t he just go away and not filming everything???? Every time he puts the camera on that dolly of his, her bake is tripping her!!!! And then teeth 🕶🕶🕶🕶

MrsMoan

Yes I seen that but just couldn’t help think that was why he was laughing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thats actually not what he was laughing at if you clicked on the post the girl had done an insta vs reality post there were 2 photos you just couldnt see the 2nd unless you clicked to the girls post.

qwerty1996

I almost sure it’s against Tattle rules to do stuff like this - i.e take matters from tattle to the press etc, just a heads up in case your account gets deleted or something 😩

freebiesgalore

His recent stories 😳

I am so embarrassed for him.

he is trying to justify promoting being underweight by saying no one has ever complained to him that a client was too fat and how it’s wrong to say people are too thin or too muscly.

IT IS WRONG TO PROMOTE AN UNHEALTHY WEIGHT BE IT OVER OR UNDER EATING

IT IS WRONG TO BODY SHAME ANYONE

NO ONE IS BODY SHAMING THE GIRL THEY ARE SHAMING YOU FOR ENABLING PEOPLE TO HAVE A POOR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR BODY.

I am furious. Being underweight can weaken the immune system, cause fertility issues, even causing nutritional deficiencies which can then present as osteoporosis it opens up a whole stream of issues, not to mention an eating disorder.

how would he like his daughter to grow up and see him promoting being underweight and her deciding to under eat in order to look a certain type of way for a special occasion?!?! Does he understand the severe impacts being underweight can have on the body? A female who is underweight may go on to not not ovulate and thus have no periods - SOMETIMES THIS CANNOT BE REVERSED. Stop fucking enabling this!!! If someone comes to you and is underweight you should be implored to point them in the direction of support as to why they feel so unworthy in their own skin not see it as a challenge to fast track them into ill health.
Yes to this!

hiyalove

She seems totally uncomfortable.
I always pick up a really awkward vibe/ anxiety from her when he puts her on camera like she really doesn't want to be there or something.
This focus and digs on drinking is now becoming an obsession. He just can't let it go.
If that girl was teetotal no doubt he would pick faults about something else.
Aamir needs to focus on fixing himself and his toxic traits first.
or do you think he’s just getting a dig at us again by mentioning the drinking lol and calling her cisa again?

Exactly and for those sly digs to start so early in the relationship says a lot! Wonder what is so special that’s happening tomorrow? Wonder is he getting visitation of the daughter?
Did he say something special was happening tomorrow, I must of missed this?

Pammy75

He's def a pt / trainer for the money then! 😂😂
I know 2 people who have 'trained' with him in the past and they said the plan was awful. He harps on about how much you can eat, yet he had them on 15g of protein and around 160g of carbs. Hardly a balanced diet.
They did lose weight but from what they said it was due to starvation rather than a healthy, nutritional diet.

Attachments