Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably only has to walk over to the titanic building for his 14k steps his wee legs are that short it’s probably a thousand steps a metre 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasn’t it just days ago he accused someone of being racist yet he’s putting songs on his workout videos that use the racial slur beginning with N.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else remember when he was putting up posts saying he was selling all the gym equipment in the garage?? Fair to say it’s still in talithas he has a brass neck I’ll say that for him I’m going to cheat move out leave all the childcare responsibilities to you oh and I’m going to sell everything from the gym so you also can’t make a living as you have childcare and work life to manage.

Does anyone else remember when he was putting up posts saying he was selling all the gym equipment in the garage?? Fair to say it’s still in talithas he has a brass neck I’ll say that for him I’m going to cheat move out leave all the childcare responsibilities to you oh and I’m going to sell everything from the gym so you also can’t make a living as you have childcare and work life to manage.
I remember that! And he made some cocky remark about how he wanted what it was worth and he wasn’t in a rush to sell it for cheap or something, so he was gonna take it on her and expect her to store it while he got someone to buy it at his asking price! Imagine attempting to make your baby mummy financial unstable after cheating on her!

Reactions: 5
Some of the bigger equipment is gone though. I'd say he had it flogged before she managed to get her solicitors on the case as surely it would be joint assets?

Reactions: 2
The typical narcissist, resorting to financial control/punishment when his source has cut him off! I'd imagine he hasn't paid child maintenance either, which regardless of visitation rights HAS to be paid

Reactions: 9
Some of the bigger equipment is gone though. I'd say he had it flogged before she managed to get her solicitors on the case as surely it would be joint assets?
What equipment is gone I haven’t noticed anything disappear? I think she defo must have some sort of order in place he seems like if she didn’t he’d be up at the door demanding half the furniture and access to the child

I remember he got a really large piece of equipment. T didn't like it / thought they didn't need it and it was too big, there was a poll at the time as to where they should position it in the gym as they couldn't agree.
I think it was that he sold.

Reactions: 1
I remember he got a really large piece of equipment. T didn't like it / thought they didn't need it and it was too big, there was a poll at the time as to where they should position it in the gym as they couldn't agree.
I think it was that he sold.
The smith machine. I think she still has that, I could be wrong though!!

Reactions: 1
I havnt seen anything on her videos of any equipment removed he prob doesnt have the right hes a discrase hes not a man she looks 100 percent better in every way and now she has friends and family around her keep doing what your doing talitha itl be eating him inaide ...slap it up him once a cheater always a cheater

Reactions: 6
I remember wondering if they had split up months ago as he never seemed to mention her in any of his posts. Then Mother’s Day came and he out up a gushing post about his mum and nothing about T. Thought it was so wrong, regardless of their relationship you can’t take away that she is a wonderful mum but he couldn’t even see it in him to say that.

iv done a few of their live workouts and it was clear that he couldn’t do it without T, she graciously stood while he tried to run the show but she had to step in with her great energy and get the show on the road. He was really flat and nervous but Talitha done it with ease and without taking over for him. She’s worth a million of him from the very small insight to their life iv seen online

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know where I can get my clothes ironed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how about go to Tesco, buy an iron and do it yourself? Clearly can't manage alone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It's mad how people who call themselves intelligent ask these types of questions.
Siobhán Ó Hagan is another one constantly harping about how intelligent she is.
Intelligence at school (memory) clearly does not equate to real life intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.