Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess Baskin

She deserves the best.
She is lovely, hard working and just so down to earth and relatable no wonder she is so highly thought of.
She got rid of him and rediscovered her worth. Not such a sad ending after all.
As for him. He could raffle a handbag everyday of the week, he will never be in Talithas league.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hes full of shit, and playing mind games, ironically he posted that after it was mentioned on here about him being in the police station.

Also, statistics show that the courts dont take children from their mother unless in exceptional circumstances, sure how could he fit in being a full time Parent, he wouldnt have the time with his insta videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
All dolled up and nowhere to go.
Stupid money spent on the dome for no real get togethers..unless she's getting it for free and not following ASA rules.
Unless her make up every weekend and dome is ' gifted' to her..that girl has more money than sense
I think she maybe gets all glammed up for herself to feel good? It doesn’t have to be to go anywhere or for anyone else it’s good to do things to make you feel good and upbeat! Maybe it’s just something she does to pick herself up again

• Heart

mcsparkle12

“Just a little longer and then I have you for good”

Just me or does that not scream narcissist?!
Almost sounds threatening

Like the sort of person who would gain access and then flee the country or something fucking nuts.

Definitely a lot more to that separation than we will probably ever know

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Exactly. She’s not seeing her dad because of choices and actions he made. T give him access after they had broken up and he moved out, it seemed to abruptly stop around the time he took her to the farm. So something must have happened that it’s went from amicable agreed visits to being in a visitation centre. As others have posted here you can’t just decide to rock up there, it’s a referral basis and has a threshold.

• Heart

Liverpool1983

I can’t believe people r still paying money for that complete creep to train them, Tilly had a lucky escape and once there little girl is old enough to she will see what a bellend her dad is, cheating for months and months on t, and I don’t even no would touch him 🤮🤮🤮🤮 he turns the life clean out of me, I live near them both and he’s even more short in person 😂😂😂😂 and that breathing of his, just a complete creep, that new girl he has is a big pr for bperfect, and yes they did meet with Brendan, I heard this through people we both know, I swear Tilly is doing amazing and I hope she reads this cause ur a true example of how to manage a marriage breakup, you should be so proud of yourself xx

allaboutdatlife

I don’t think it’s right for any woman to use their child as a weapon that says more about her than anything. What happened with them isn’t the child’s fault but she is suffering not seeing her dad
How is she using her child as a weapon? How do you know the child is suffering not seeing her dad? Seems like you know alot more than the rest of us who are just guessing. We've gathered he hasn't seen the child for a reason as he was seeing her then the contact stopped obviously for a serious reason. There's been mention of violence towards Talitha, he was seen at a police station and hasn't been anywhere near her. He then put up the fake birthday party. Regardless of what he done on talitha she doesn't seem the type to just stop him from seeing his child. No matter what, there is clearly a good reason as to why he hasn't seen his child and is now in a contact centre seeing her. So no you're wrong. She isn't using her child as a weapon she's clearly PROTECTING herself and her child from the one person she trusted and who done her dirty!! There's a lot we don't know but from what we have seen and from what he's said himself he is the issue!! So don't come on here and say anything without backing up your claim about kids being used as weapons.

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
Wtffff have you for good?! Is that a threat?

they’re hardly going to rip a child from her loving capable and financially stable mother to put her in the hands of someone out on dates with women every other day! Hes probably going to get visitation at a centre or something

• Heart

Liverpool1983

This guy is the biggest ball bag I’ve ever came across!!!! Put the phone down for one minute and spend time with ur little girl, I can’t stand this man, if your time with her is so precious use it wisely, and I have split with my husband and we share contact, never ever ever has it got to the point of a contact centre, he has done something really really bad for this to happen,

Ps how amazing does Tilly look 😍😍😍 get rid of that man has done her the world of good, his new doll is only hanging around for his life style and money: and to eat out all the time, she will get bored soon, he’s gonna end up a very lonely man ! And I for one can’t fucking wait!!! Here’s to knocking that prick of his high horse

Reactions: 12

freebiesgalore

I think she maybe gets all glammed up for herself to feel good? It doesn’t have to be to go anywhere or for anyone else it’s good to do things to make you feel good and upbeat! Maybe it’s just something she does to pick herself up again
That’s the best reason to get glammed up 😍

Spillit2356

The contrast between them both now is striking! Talitha doing no filters for a full month, visibly nervous about posting images/videos of herself from unhappier times (I don't think it will be about him at all, I think it will be her mental health reflecting on her weight, which IMO he would have been a huge contributing factor towards) to Aamir filtered to within an inch of his life giving "advice" to people about how to handle negativity .........am I the only one failed to find the advice and just heard him nasally ranting???

• Heart
  • Haha

Ambersun

The latest video he put up of her not liking the cocktail is just so staged. And the wallet just perfectly placed to make sure we all know he has a gucci wallet lol. You might have a gucci wallet but your baby girl is being tucked into bed at night by talitha and that's the biggest win of all.

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
He is such a controlling narcissist! He literally says in that “I’m trying to change ya” getting her to drink red wine instead of white white 🙄 this relationship is a couple months deep is he already unhappy with it that he’s trying to change her?! Some people might overlook those comments and think it’s just light banter but it’s absolutely not. Red lights! Alarm bells!

• Heart

Princess Baskin

Observation. It's a cynical one and I hope I'm wrong. But I've seen a pattern with a few PTs who are in hot water.
This fundraising through week? I reckon it's for the benefit of the courts. Something to say "I'm not a bad guy sure I raised all this money to help a family."
A PT up the road who was up in court for several things was busy running to food banks and getting pictured for social media again to try and help his profile.
You have to wonder if he is videoing his visits how he is allowed to continue to do so and how he is not reprimanded after.

• Heart

Notgonnalie

VIP Member
I'm not sure Aamir would make a profile and admit to being just about 5'6" and comment that his personality has seemed to have gone downhill in the last 10 years but believe what you will.
You mightn’t be sure, but I’m certain that I think it’s beyond bizarre anyone would make a profile just to comment to clarify someone’s height. It’s really suspect to make an account and immediately comment on this thread, you say you came across it while searching online, what where you searching for? 4 ft 10 narcissists 😇

• Haha