Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he clearly reads here 😂😂😂😂 what a complete narcissist and to use his girlfriend’s account and block me on his!
I really have no words for this evil man!! Sorry boy!
As if any more proof were needed as to what a grade A hole he is! The definition of a narcissist at its finest!

Reactions: 4
Wow this is beyond embarrassing for him. How could you even do back to your workplace if you knew they'd seen that 🙈

Reactions: 5
Holy tit....what a nasty, nasty piece of work.... :mad:
Isn’t he just, using the word racial abuse, don’t even think so, I shared on here the comment I left your his photos at the awards that nite, never ever once did I say anything racial or anything that wasn’t the truth, he’s a complete nasty piece of work, he’s going to ruin this girls life, she mustn’t be able to get another man if she stick that thing! Wouldn’t touch him for the life of me!!

Reactions: 8
Hey aamir since you read here and you think it’s ok to talk to people like how you do…. When I see you out in Belfast you’re for it 😂 ;)

• Haha
Hey aamir since you read here and you think it’s ok to talk to people like how you do…. When I see you out in Belfast you’re for it 😂 ;)
He'd probably shite himself if anyone spoke to him face to face the mouth! Lol at him calling people keyboard warriors while he messages off his bit on the sides page as he's blocked you on his own cos he can't cope wi the truth 🤷‍♀️ but sure as long as you think you're class Aamir that's the main thing as the rest of us think you're a jumped up, self obsessed twit ✌

He'd probably shite himself if anyone spoke to him face to face the mouth! Lol at him calling people keyboard warriors while he messages off his bit on the sides page as he's blocked you on his own cos he can't cope wi the truth 🤷‍♀️ but sure as long as you think you're class Aamir that's the main thing as the rest of us think you're a jumped up, self obsessed twit ✌
He’s 2 foot tall ffs. He’d be like dealing with a wee toddler taking a tantrum

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no words. He is such a narcissistic.

I'm so happy for Talitha that she is no longer with him. I cant even begin to imagine the effect living with someone like him would have on your mental health.

Well he clearly reads here 😂😂😂😂 what a complete narcissist and to use his girlfriend’s account and block me on his!
Horrifying words! What an ableist, so if someone cannot spell, read or write they aren’t able to offer their child a good life?! What a disgusting comment. Is this not the same guy who said himself he hasn’t seen his child in months?! Who is he to say what makes a good parent if he doesn’t even see his kid.

Success isn’t measured by abilities, Aamir. Look at Richard Branson he’s an English business magnate, investor, and author. In the 1970s he founded the Virgin Group, which today controls more than 400 companies in various fields from travel to telecommunications, health to banking and music to leisure. Did you know he suffers dyslexia, had a poor academic performance?Yet he’s one of the most wealthiest men in the world.

How about Albert Einstein, the most influential physicist of the 20th century, was dyslexic. He loved mathematics and science, but he disliked grammar and always had problems with spelling.

The Great Gatsby is one of the most famous novels written, but did you know that its author, F. Scott Fitzgerald had dyslexia? He was reportedly kicked out of school at the age of 12 for not focusing or finishing his work. He struggled with spelling, and yet succeeded as a writer.

So yeah Aamir, blowing out someone else’s candle won’t make your own shine any brighter. Instead it makes you exposed exactly as the person you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow to bring the race card out that says it all. He is really coming across so bad. So he doesn't like a few comments on here so he starts making up bullshit stories trying to get people to feel sorry for him saying rhat someone made a racial slur.
this is making a joke out of people who actually are receiving racist comments etc. Im sure people of all colours would be looking at him right now thinking what a twit.
Him supposedly a hot shot self wmployed one of the best in the business PT has to resort to making up lies like a 5 year old. Wtf. Highly professional stuff right there. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Actually have no words for those messages. He's one of those people who is not even worth arguing with. He needs to get his head out his ass long enough to take a look around at what / whos he's lost and what he's become.
Also "couldn't care less about money" is he a bleeping thick as well as a c*nt (sorry but it's the only word I can use to describe him after those messages). He's the one parading the trip to the car dealership to buy his next supercar, the corner apartment at 1k plus a month, the designer everything yet he doesn't care about money?!

Also, did he say something about wanting to give his daughter "a better life than me" ? Your life's tit and falling apart Aamir due to your own doing. You've made your bed, now lie in it. Sadly you're lying beside a Z list compared to what you had.

The only person that man is fooling is himself and his newest squeeze.

Reactions: 8
Why would you write messages like that when you know they are going to be shown to the public, im beginning to wonder if he loves the attention..... Or else just has that bad a temper he can't control himself!

If his wife is able to have stopped him from seeing his daughter for such a long time, she must have had grounds to do so? Would hardly call that creating a great life for her. The child looks soo happy without him.

Reactions: 10
His new gf must be a bloody idiot. I would NEVER allow my husband to use my social media to send abuse to people.

If my husband took it upon himself to go ahead and use my social media to send abuse I would be absolutely fuming! Honestly if I got wind my husband was sending that type of abuse to anyone from any account I would separate from him. Not even joking.

His new Gf must have zero self worth to stay with that idiot.

I don’t know what Aamir needs more, a personality transplant or a hair transplant.

• Haha
I am going to be honest. If you're taking someone down, poor spelling and grammar is a massive own goal.
But this is Aamir. So you could do worse 🤣
We can see the type of guy he is. He hides behind his gfs profile to slabber, he plays the race card when put into a corner and he isn't the most literate himself.
I think its cute that he mentions his kid.
Can't wait to see his sadly decorated apartment at Christmas laden with more presents that he can't give because he has been denied access.

• Haha
You need to go to the paper with this

This needs shared with the paper🐻😡😳

• Heart
Would thee paper even care though? Is he not a nobody? I suppose its s online bullying whoever it is so they might be interested.
They would be 100% he’s a public figure in a way. His employer and clients have a right the person they are dealing with.
contact Belfast live. X

Would thee paper even care though? Is he not a nobody? I suppose its s online bullying whoever it is so they might be interested.
Also, things like this would go viral on Facebook.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I almost sure it’s against Tattle rules to do stuff like this - i.e take matters from tattle to the press etc, just a heads up in case your account gets deleted or something 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.