Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact he was saying it was good news he got etc made me kinda think that it was legal..also noticed he was in a hotel or something, supervised visit maybe?? All speculation of course but it's definitely all a show for Instagram on his part
Agreed.not even convinced that photo was taken yesterday.

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe that photo was taken yesterday. T showed the wee one on her stories and her outfit and hair was different than that photo he posted and if you zoom in on that photo it looks like it was actually taken by T?

I think he’s maybe got confirmation that he will get visitation or something maybe it’s being done through the courts. I think if he isn’t at risk to her he should absolutely see her it’s horrible when kids get caught in the middle of break ups! I do agree though it just doesn’t seem to be in Ts character to keep her from him without a decent reason but I suppose all we see is what she wants us to see so who knows!
AD7CD616-8D53-4EAE-9345-2C297F241FBA.png

Reactions: 5
The way he banged his fist on the table when sharing his vague good news with us all made me feel really uncomfortable. I detest using kids as weapons but I just doubt that he has lost access for no reason

Reactions: 4
I think if T was just withholding access to his daughter out of pettiness in a breakup he would blast it all over his Instagram like he does everything else in his life. So his silence says a lot tbh. I think T seems like a really nice woman and I don’t believe that she would just not allow Amir to see his daughter for no good reason as it doesn’t benefit anyone.

Reactions: 7
That doesn't look recent, the wee one has a mark about her right eye which isnt in thst photo he uploaded, he appears to be away on holidays. The wee girl is beautiful, looks soo happy with her Mum.

Reactions: 3
Be interesting to see if he quarantines on return from his holiday

Reactions: 1
So I only discovered Talitha about 3 weeks ago and she seems to have her tit together and seems quite driven. Sometimes she annoys me because she’s always ‘on’ but that’s about me, not her. Anyway… I was so shocked when I saw this thread pop up and I read it and saw about her and aami. I never would’ve guessed this was happening behind the scenes at all! I assumed they were together still. Fair play to her for remaining as graceful as she has during whatever has happened. Cant say the same for him lol

Reactions: 2
He's just so cringey. It's obvious your marriage is over. It's obvious your side of the bed wasn't even cold before you found someone else. It's obvious you're flaunting this latest woman and will never actually address the fact you're the reason your daughter is going to have it tough for a while.

Sorry, I just can't get stand him and he gives me the heeby jeebies.

Imagine how he would react if his little princess was treated the way he treated Talitha. Hope he sees this.

Reactions: 15
He's just so cringey. It's obvious your marriage is over. It's obvious your side of the bed wasn't even cold before you found someone else. It's obvious you're flaunting this latest woman and will never actually address the fact you're the reason your daughter is going to have it tough for a while.

Sorry, I just can't get stand him and he gives me the heeby jeebies.

Imagine how he would react if his little princess was treated the way he treated Talitha. Hope he sees this.
All of this .. and also again why is he always breathless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's one classless prick. Seriously, if he was a chocolate he'd eat himself. Team talitha all the way, I know from being in the same situation how hard it is to maintain your dignity when your ex partner is flaunting shite all over his social media but its the best way to behave -im glad looking back that's how I handled it and she will be too. He's not worth her even commenting on tbh, she's worth 100 of him. Let him be some other poor womans problem now!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.