Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiyalove

Just caught up on his stories this morning, do you think the cry me a river song on his story at city hall was a dig at talitha?
His rant yesterday was funny as you could tell he was worrying about what talitha was going to say so was getting in there first I feel…. He’s prob raging she didn’t mention him, his egos so big!! 😅 she very classy and it’s written all over her that she’s doing far better now than she was when she was with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BelfastCc

Aamir if you ever read this… no women within the NI region thinks your a good man.. in fact i dare say after this stunt any girl would look at you and the girls that do are insecure as hell, only children put up with that behaviour. Talitha will have her day.

Reactions: 11

Liverpool1983

We'll keep you updated @Liverpool1983 you legend! ❤
I was cheated on by my husband I no this pain well, how this horrible excuse of a man thinks it’s ok to put his side piece all over Instagram knowning his wife and her family will see it, and also his daughter in years to come, it says sooo much about the person we all ready knew u were aamir, Tilly is far better of without u snake pants!!! And ps your suit looks shit!

• Heart

allaboutdatlife

Hope talitha reads all of these and realises how much of a boss she is and she's had a lucky escape from Darth Vader! Bossing it 🙌

Noseyparker52

I remember wondering if they had split up months ago as he never seemed to mention her in any of his posts. Then Mother’s Day came and he out up a gushing post about his mum and nothing about T. Thought it was so wrong, regardless of their relationship you can’t take away that she is a wonderful mum but he couldn’t even see it in him to say that.

iv done a few of their live workouts and it was clear that he couldn’t do it without T, she graciously stood while he tried to run the show but she had to step in with her great energy and get the show on the road. He was really flat and nervous but Talitha done it with ease and without taking over for him. She’s worth a million of him from the very small insight to their life iv seen online

• Heart

allaboutdatlife

I love how this feed is talitha and Aamir but it's all about Aamir. Just shows when you are an absolute twat and think you're better than everyone, people talk and not in a good way!! He needs to learn how to be humble and realise he is an absolute embarrassment of a man and should be ashamed of himself! Putting up pictures of his daughter etc. If he wasn't a cheat and a scumbag he would still be seeing her as there is clearly a good reason why he isn't!! Aamir we know you read here so take it from everyone - shut up and live your life like a normal person and stop trying to live the high life it's embarrassing, and we all know what you are really like from the screenshots of messages that have been posted! Such a good role model to his child when he's calling people names 😴😴😴

hiyalove

Don’t worry am going to forward it to all there work places, and also be put on my stories for public viewing, all cause I had a opinion of hjm
Cheating on his wife 😂😂😂 clearly hit a nerve

To messages sent, to use that word is Down right shocking, he’s a complete narcissist bully
I actually can’t believe you got that message I’m beyond disgusted!! He just proved he’s as vile as we’re saying!! Honestly half these Belfast influencers like Brendan etc need cancelled if they condone this type of behaviour. Was it not long ago Brendan had a party with people with disabilities there and preached how they were all the same in the eyes of bperfect? As the parent of a child with disabilities I’m beyond disgusted!
I’m almost sure every company would have a disability policy and I’m also sure that employees of most companies are made aware these days that their social media posts even outside of work could be scrutinised if they brought their companies in to disrepute. There are ways and means of getting the reach of this further out and embarrassing the whole lot of them where it’s hurts, on social media. So if you are reading this aamir maybe you should rectify this ASAP you absolute clown. You’ve sunk to new levels.

also girls, tell me this…. If your fella said to you ‘gimme your phone to I send a nasty message to this girl I don’t know on Insta ’ would you say:

a) wise up
b) yeah here you go babes 👀

what’s wrong with people??

hiyalove

3946CDA7-4158-4D7B-8D1E-71B55800DC2F.jpeg

It’s like he’s going to visit someone in jail!

I thought aamira looked apprehensive with him in the first vid. It’s sad that he videoed their first few moments seeing each other instead of him just enjoying the moment with her. And the always asking her if she’s happy, it’s all for show.

Itsme22

He's one classless prick. Seriously, if he was a chocolate he'd eat himself. Team talitha all the way, I know from being in the same situation how hard it is to maintain your dignity when your ex partner is flaunting shite all over his social media but its the best way to behave -im glad looking back that's how I handled it and she will be too. He's not worth her even commenting on tbh, she's worth 100 of him. Let him be some other poor womans problem now!

thehairstylist

It’s totally against contact Centre guidelines to have photos of children in contact centres on social media it’s one of the things you have to agree to them that you won’t do , and for that mother to take a picture at a soft play wtf I’m all for children having a relationship with both parents but you do not get placed in a contact centre for no reason that mother should be ashamed of her self getting involved in something that is clearly going through family courts

• Heart

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
He cheated on her if he did we can only assume, not the baby so why does she have to suffer not seeing her dad? You say he is abusive I’m not sure how his comments have differed from the comments Iv read about him. It’s a form of mental abuse by stopping a child seeing their parent

Not seeing any comments about new members who post in agreement with the majority.
Yip I’m new doesn’t mean I’m aamir of a friend just someone who is open minded. I have no problem with either him or talitha but I don’t agree with how the Baby has been treated only reason I commented
If there’s a child contact centre involved then there’s courts etc involved. This is undoubtedly Aamir’s fault. He has shown us repeatedly that he’s an abusive, offensive and arrogant man. Talitha gives that child the world every single day while that pathetic excuse of a man saunters off to Ibiza and the like with his new bird. If he wanted to see his child then He should’ve behaved appropriately. Talitha is making sure her daughter is safe and loved. No supervised visits when she’s with her mother. It says it all

allaboutdatlife

Does anyone know where I can get my clothes ironed 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how about go to Tesco, buy an iron and do it yourself? Clearly can't manage alone!

• Haha
  • Wow

Dramalam123

Anyone notice how on the transformation post of Dr Bonny on his feed her goal was to "look toned without the bulk".... Yet in his stories a week or 2 ago that got removed by insta he said her goal was to be "teeny tiny". Just a bit of difference there..

Also I see he had the GF out doing sprints at Mary peters and insisted on filming a sarky clip of her doing it. He really is a twat. The more of his stories I watch the more irritating I find him, but I can't help watching the train wreck