Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get a screenshot!?? Instagram has removed the posts, shows there’s no exaggeration here if insta are even stepping in! Absolutely vile to promote being underweight

Reactions: 3
Good people must have reported him . He has realised and hes laughing away. Clueless.

Reactions: 5
Good people must have reported him . He has realised and hes laughing away. Clueless.
Absolute scum bag does he realise how unprofessional he is. There needs to be regulation for PTs the damage people like him do is irreparable

You know what’s even more disgusting about all of this, the fact Talitha shared her story very bravely about being underweight and how painful that journey is for her to look back on. It’s almost a retaliation to one up her. He goes on to disgrace himself further by promoting being underweight, going as far to ask who is more of a burden to the nhs either overweight or underweight and the sheer audacity to laugh for having those stories removed!! If I was his client I’d be report that speech to the gym he works from so they can explain to him exactly why it’s inappropriate

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I'll not pass comment on the client as this thread is not about her! He's a disgrace to the fitness world!! That poll 😳 How anyone pays him is beyond me!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see talitha out on her date 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Can’t buy class! I’m so here for her taking the high road! Every. Single. Time 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His recent stories 😳

I am so embarrassed for him.

he is trying to justify promoting being underweight by saying no one has ever complained to him that a client was too fat and how it’s wrong to say people are too thin or too muscly.

IT IS WRONG TO PROMOTE AN UNHEALTHY WEIGHT BE IT OVER OR UNDER EATING

IT IS WRONG TO BODY SHAME ANYONE

NO ONE IS BODY SHAMING THE GIRL THEY ARE SHAMING YOU FOR ENABLING PEOPLE TO HAVE A POOR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR BODY.

I am furious. Being underweight can weaken the immune system, cause fertility issues, even causing nutritional deficiencies which can then present as osteoporosis it opens up a whole stream of issues, not to mention an eating disorder.

how would he like his daughter to grow up and see him promoting being underweight and her deciding to under eat in order to look a certain type of way for a special occasion?!?! Does he understand the severe impacts being underweight can have on the body? A female who is underweight may go on to not not ovulate and thus have no periods - SOMETIMES THIS CANNOT BE REVERSED. Stop bleeping enabling this!!! If someone comes to you and is underweight you should be implored to point them in the direction of support as to why they feel so unworthy in their own skin not see it as a challenge to fast track them into ill health.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
His recent stories 😳

he is trying to justify promoting being underweight by saying no one has ever complained to him that a client was too fat and how it’s wrong to say people are too thin or too muscly.

NO ONE IS BODY SHAMING THE GIRL THEY ARE SHAMING YOU FOR ENABLING PEOPLE TO HAVE A POOR RELATIONSHIP WITH THEIR BODY.

I am furious. Being underweight can weaken the immune system, cause fertility issues, even causing nutritional deficiencies which can then present as osteoporosis it opens up a whole stream of issues, not to mention an eating disorder.

how would he like his daughter to grow up and see him promoting being underweight and her deciding to under eat in order to look a certain type of way for a special occasion?!?! Does he understand the severe impacts being underweight can have on the body? A female who is underweight may go on to not not ovulate and thus have no periods - SOMETIMES THIS CANNOT BE REVERSED. Stop bleeping enabling this!!! If someone comes to you and is underweight you should be implored to point them in the direction of support as to why they feel so unworthy in their own skin not see it as a challenge to fast track them into ill health.
Yes to this!

Cannot believe a so called “professional” would help a client get “teeny tiney” I understand this is what Bonny wanted, but my lord. 😣

His recent stories 😳

Completely agree with you! This is not something that should be encouraged, especially on social media. I’m sure there are ways to achieve looking amazing in your wedding dress that don’t involve glamourising being extremely underweight. I am in no way shaming the lady and her choice, but for him to be ok knowing the health risks! Same on him!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cannot believe a so called “professional” would help a client get “teeny tiney” I understand this is what Bonny wanted, but my lord. 😣
Totally agree. He should of refused and told her she can train with him but he can’t recommend she gets underweight and explain why it’s unhealthy and why it would be unethical for him to help her reach this goal. My aunt suffered most of her adult life with an eating disorder so this really weighs me down seeing people do this

Reactions: 4
Did anyone get a screenshot!?? Instagram has removed the posts, shows there’s no exaggeration here if insta are even stepping in! Absolutely vile to promote being underweight
I couldn’t believe how “teeny tiny” she was and the fact he had enabled and helped her. 🥺

Reactions: 3

Completely agree with you! This is not something that should be encouraged, especially on social media. I’m sure there are ways to achieve looking amazing in your wedding dress that don’t involve glamourising being extremely underweight. I am in no way shaming the lady and her choice, but for him to be ok knowing the health risks! Same on him!
The thing is he is absolutely fuming that anyone dared question him. Hes a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 7
The thing is he is absolutely fuming that anyone dared question him. Hes a nasty piece of work.
100%.
he is a toxic person.
toxic people and narcissistic people always have to justify their actions.
I don’t know why people are still choosing to train with him 😣

Reactions: 9
6E6AAF7B-8DAE-4B92-9BAB-52CA0104D811.jpeg
“If they are healthy and happy” but being underweight isn’t healthy just like being overweight isn’t healthy.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.