Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aamir would need to be careful if it is a contact centre as most have extremely strict rules about posting on social media. My ex posted a pic of him and our child and he was suspended for two weeks from going. Also as alluded to above for it to have made contact centre stage he must have been a complete hole. My ex was awful to the point where I was advised to get a non molestation order against him and seeing his child at a contact centre was the route he had to go down.
my friend has the craziest ex and it still didn’t get to contact centre stage, it was visits supervised by his parents as they try everything before it gets to the stage of the contact centre, she didn’t want him seeing kids at all but was told it was likely he would get some visitation even if it was only a few hours. She choose his parents to supervise rather than having the kids go to a contact centre. She did have a non molestation order against him too, but because he’d never been physical with kids he was only deemed a danger to her and not them (makes no sense I know but the court system isn’t geared towards mums as much as people think it is) so wonder what aamir did for it to get to this stage.

Reactions: 3
my friend has the craziest ex and it still didn’t get to contact centre stage, it was visits supervised by his parents as they try everything before it gets to the stage of the contact centre, she didn’t want him seeing kids at all but was told it was likely he would get some visitation even if it was only a few hours. She choose his parents to supervise rather than having the kids go to a contact centre. She did have a non molestation order against him too, but because he’d never been physical with kids he was only deemed a danger to her and not them (makes no sense I know but the court system isn’t geared towards mums as much as people think it is) so wonder what aamir did for it to get to this stage.
If hes willing to send absuive messages over instagram to a total stranger imagine what hes capable of with an ex partner .. id say the evidence agaimst him was stacked pretty high.

Reactions: 6
100% a child contact centre. Without a doubt. *
For her, I'm glad she's getting to see her daddy. She seems happy to be with him and I'm sure she's probably missed him.
As others have said, he really must be a total ass in order for it to be taking place at a contact centre.

*edited to take out the location of the contact centre for the child's privacy

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Suppose it is what is best for the child. Hate the social media posts tho.

Reactions: 1
100% a child contact centre. Without a doubt. *
For her, I'm glad she's getting to see her daddy. She seems happy to be with him and I'm sure she's probably missed him.
As others have said, he really must be a total ass in order for it to be taking place at a contact centre.

*edited to take out the location of the contact centre for the child's privacy
Yup, can confirm I recognised the street too. It’s sad that jt has to be at a centre but we don’t know what’s gone on. It’s all about what’s best for the wee girl and she seems happy to see her dad and seems also very content with her mother.

I don’t think it’s right for any woman to use their child as a weapon that says more about her than anything. What happened with them isn’t the child’s fault but she is suffering not seeing her dad
You're a new member and first comment was here, you must have tea 🍵🐸 if you're saying she's using the baby as a weapon.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s right for any woman to use their child as a weapon that says more about her than anything. What happened with them isn’t the child’s fault but she is suffering not seeing her dad
How do you know/what makes you believe she’s using her as a weapon? It looks like she’s making sure she’s safe by only accepting visitation at an approved centre. It’s a parents primary role to make sure their child is safe. She seems like a damn good mother from what we’re shown.

Reactions: 17
What makes you say she is using the child as a weapon? we’ve seen how abusive aamir can be

Reactions: 5
Could this be aamir??? If not then a friend or something, cause no way can anyone say tilly isn’t doing her best as a mother, for her girls, while try to rebuilt herself and her broken heart again, this man has been a cheating scum bag for years, end of the day his daughter will grow up to see him for what he is!!!

Reactions: 14
Exactly. She’s not seeing her dad because of choices and actions he made. T give him access after they had broken up and he moved out, it seemed to abruptly stop around the time he took her to the farm. So something must have happened that it’s went from amicable agreed visits to being in a visitation centre. As others have posted here you can’t just decide to rock up there, it’s a referral basis and has a threshold.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
A weapon reli like talitha has been there for the wee 1 247 while hes out partyin boasting what hes buyin cheatin im sure we all no what else and prob hasnt give a lenny the whole time he was out wineing nd dineing nd swinging his hole not a friend to be had anymore thev all seen hes a control freak nd a bellend

Reactions: 7
It says more about you that you would be coming on defending Aamirs behaviour in a roundabout manner.
Visitation at a centre is a very serious matter. It would take more than using a child as a weapon to obtain that.
Then again if you had any brains you'd have considered that before blindly posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Right, as you's have seen I've never been a fan of aamirs, I don't even know him personally, but what I do know, he's never going to be my cuppa tea. I think a married "man" with kids who can slip between the sheets is a bleeping loser! End of!!!
However, I'm glad he's seen his daughter, I've no doubt he loves that wee girl! She's his pride and joy! However! Aamir... you can NEVER take back what has been said and done regarding you and talitha! No matter what has happened she is the mother of your child, to aamira you's are the absolute world to her!
Your daughter is being rared with dignity and respect and alot alot of love! It's monkey see..monkey do! Yes she's young, but dame she will grow up and see the bigger picture no matter what you do! I know cause I've done it!!!!
Don't mess with kids heads, spend time with your child and reflect on who, and what has changed!?
It'll never be how it was and as much as I don't particularly like you. Take a step back, think of HER, and make it about her! She is the priority! duck followers, social media your only going to get one chance...make it count!!!!!
As much as you probably hate this Aamir, take a leaf out of talitha's book! Grow the duck up, grow a set of balls, stop playing games, your over 30 and a dad... Get your priorities in order! Just stop being a dick! It not about you!!!!!!
I don't know talitha either! But I'm in her corner, cause there's a small thing called dignity, power, and respect...that you absolutely know duck all about! Hats off to you talitha! Your doing amazing! Your daughter will learn alot from you!
That's my pennies worth 🙋

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It was only a matter of time wasn’t it…..

do they know it shows up when you join and the threads you posted on etc? Very sus 👀 also be careful of any links posted in to the group by new members too ladies 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How is she using her child as a weapon? How do you know the child is suffering not seeing her dad? Seems like you know alot more than the rest of us who are just guessing. We've gathered he hasn't seen the child for a reason as he was seeing her then the contact stopped obviously for a serious reason. There's been mention of violence towards Talitha, he was seen at a police station and hasn't been anywhere near her. He then put up the fake birthday party. Regardless of what he done on talitha she doesn't seem the type to just stop him from seeing his child. No matter what, there is clearly a good reason as to why he hasn't seen his child and is now in a contact centre seeing her. So no you're wrong. She isn't using her child as a weapon she's clearly PROTECTING herself and her child from the one person she trusted and who done her dirty!! There's a lot we don't know but from what we have seen and from what he's said himself he is the issue!! So don't come on here and say anything without backing up your claim about kids being used as weapons.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How is she using her child as a weapon? How do you know the child is suffering not seeing her dad? Seems like you know alot more than the rest of us who are just guessing. We've gathered he hasn't seen the child for a reason as he was seeing her then the contact stopped obviously for a serious reason. There's been mention of violence towards Talitha, he was seen at a police station and hasn't been anywhere near her. He then put up the fake birthday party. Regardless of what he done on talitha she doesn't seem the type to just stop him from seeing his child. No matter what, there is clearly a good reason as to why he hasn't seen his child and is now in a contact centre seeing her. So no you're wrong. She isn't using her child as a weapon she's clearly PROTECTING herself and her child from the one person she trusted and who done her dirty!! There's a lot we don't know but from what we have seen and from what he's said himself he is the issue!! So don't come on here and say anything without backing up your claim about kids being used as weapons.
1million percent back this, did you read Samir’s replies to me on Instagram? How he called me a horrible name? Then try to turn it on me for rasist abuse? This man knows fine well what he’s doing, never in my life seen more of a narcissistic man, this new woman clearly has no self worth, if she did, for starters she wouldn’t be with a married Man, a man who’s only single weeks before moving on, he comments on her like he done all them years with tilly, look how much tilly is shining now, heart break? None she’s happier irs plain to see, he’s clearly the heart broken one cause If he was happy he wouldn’t be playing silly we games, what he needs to realise is, it’s not only tilly who sees him for who he is, his whole following can now see, and am glad, true colours always shine in the end, tilly keep ur sunglasses on hun, cause he ain’t gonna dull your light

1million percent back this, did you read Samir’s replies to me on Instagram? How he called me a horrible name? Then try to turn it on me for rasist abuse? This man knows fine well what he’s doing, never in my life seen more of a narcissistic man, this new woman clearly has no self worth, if she did, for starters she wouldn’t be with a married Man, a man who’s only single weeks before moving on, he comments on her like he done all them years with tilly, look how much tilly is shining now, heart break? None she’s happier irs plain to see, he’s clearly the heart broken one cause If he was happy he wouldn’t be playing silly we games, what he needs to realise is, it’s not only tilly who sees him for who he is, his whole following can now see, and am glad, true colours always shine in the end, tilly keep ur sunglasses on hun, cause he ain’t gonna dull your light
Aamir***

I think we forget as well that it must be horrible for the older girl too, she obviously understands it more and obviously all her hormones etc.
Don't think it's easy for any of them involved

I think we forget as well that it must be horrible for the older girl too, she obviously understands it more and obviously all her hormones etc.
Don't think it's easy for any of them involved
I noted how much Talithas oldest one was on her stories like 2 years ago, she then dropped off them completely and now he's gone we're back seeing her all time now. Her and T seem to have such a good relationship. I wonder was she old enough to realise he was a prick and wanted nothing to do with him. No he's gone she back with her mum.

He cheated on her if he did we can only assume, not the baby so why does she have to suffer not seeing her dad? You say he is abusive I’m not sure how his comments have differed from the comments Iv read about him. It’s a form of mental abuse by stopping a child seeing their parent

Not seeing any comments about new members who post in agreement with the majority.
Yip I’m new doesn’t mean I’m aamir of a friend just someone who is open minded. I have no problem with either him or talitha but I don’t agree with how the Baby has been treated only reason I commented
If there’s a child contact centre involved then there’s courts etc involved. This is undoubtedly Aamir’s fault. He has shown us repeatedly that he’s an abusive, offensive and arrogant man. Talitha gives that child the world every single day while that pathetic excuse of a man saunters off to Ibiza and the like with his new bird. If he wanted to see his child then He should’ve behaved appropriately. Talitha is making sure her daughter is safe and loved. No supervised visits when she’s with her mother. It says it all

Reactions: 11
He cheated on her if he did we can only assume, not the baby so why does she have to suffer not seeing her dad? You say he is abusive I’m not sure how his comments have differed from the comments Iv read about him. It’s a form of mental abuse by stopping a child seeing their parent

Not seeing any comments about new members who post in agreement with the majority.
Yip I’m new doesn’t mean I’m aamir of a friend just someone who is open minded. I have no problem with either him or talitha but I don’t agree with how the Baby has been treated only reason I commented
I know he didn’t cheat on the baby, but she allowed him access after he’d cheated on her and moved out so it indicates something happened that compromised her safety somehow, something has to have happened for a referral for contact centre or it wouldn’t meet the threshold requirements to have visitation there.

I don’t think anyone here is abusive, unlike him we are sharing opinions on him as he’s a public account with a huge following, we’re doing it here so as he doesn’t have to read any of it if he comes here it’s his own choice to read it unlike the people he’s been abusive towards.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.