Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if any of you saw but Talitha has unfollowed Brendan and BPerfect and is now BA for Lusso Tan. To me this just stinks of Brendan maybe having something to do with how Aamir met the new girl? Sides obviously taken but why the guilty party 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is talithas double but a watered down version who clearly has no self respect or dignity to go for a married man and to flaunt it so soon! Once a cheat always a cheat, he will do the same thing he's done on talitha to her. And he has a cheek to post his little girl on his stories then to clear off on holiday with his new piece of skirt, clearly done to make himself look better. And he keeps saying his office and working from holiday. How about go and enjoy yourself nobody cares if you're working on holiday, most of us go on holiday to take time off from reality. Not him 🙄 If he was happy he wouldn't have to constantly post it on social media about how "great" his life is

• Heart
Wow this guy astounds me I’d anyone treated his daughter how he is treating talitha. And from all accounts it isn’t the first time it’s just talitha had enough and wasn’t tolerating it any further. He seems really bothered to not be seeing his child flying out his bit of fluff while talitha manages everything at home. Fair play to her she has a lot of class in my eyes.. and her daughter will see and realise that when she’s older as well as her older girl. I have so much respect for her.

Reactions: 14
You know what, I’m not a fan girl for anyone but talitha is the epitome of how to handle your husband cheating on you and moving on from a breakup in the most dignified way! Absolute girl boss, don’t care how cringe or arselicky i sound. What an absolute horrible piece of tit to cheat on his wife, with a woman whose employed by their friend who she was PRing for!!! Fair play to talitha for moving onwards and upwards, I don’t wear fake tan but I’ve heard a lot of good reports about lusso! Amazing to see her held together so beautifully when he is being so trashy plastering his new lover all over the gram! The only reason he posted that pic of the child the day before he went is to try and divert how much of an asshole he was about to be! Who would be so cruel to flaunt their new beau online on holiday! Obviously been going out a long enough time to go abroad together! I wonder does it ever cross his new girls mind that if he cheated for her he’ll cheat on her. Absolutely disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe people r still paying money for that complete creep to train them, Tilly had a lucky escape and once there little girl is old enough to she will see what a bellend her dad is, cheating for months and months on t, and I don’t even no would touch him 🤮🤮🤮🤮 he turns the life clean out of me, I live near them both and he’s even more short in person 😂😂😂😂 and that breathing of his, just a complete creep, that new girl he has is a big pr for bperfect, and yes they did meet with Brendan, I heard this through people we both know, I swear Tilly is doing amazing and I hope she reads this cause ur a true example of how to manage a marriage breakup, you should be so proud of yourself xx

Reactions: 13
Can’t understand why she kept the child from him though ? I suppose women do things when they r hurt

Reactions: 1
I think the child was kept from him cause Tilly had asked aamir to not bring the child around his new fancy bit, but of course like the spoilt bratt he is he went against her wishes

You are making the assumption that she is keeping the child from him? He maybe cant be bothered, too busy making his current situation look ista perfect!

Reactions: 2
Something tells me he wants to see his child, it’s clear he loves the child, but I have a feeling he wants it all in his rules, ps everything on here is assumptions!!!!

Could be any reasons we could speculate all day long, for all we know maybe the child was actually uncomfortable being around his dads new mrs?! Maybe she went home upset and that’s why t didn’t want to send her?!

I def think he was punching above his weight with talitha ! She was always too beautiful for him . I really hope she’s not hurting too much . Men always move on quicker from anything x

Reactions: 6
"serious question guys..sit in the sun or sit in the shade?" 🥴
Awk duck off you melt!
The girl is pretty but she's no talitha, the only comparison I see is the hair. I'd say she's had a lucky escape 🙌

Hope talitha reads all of these and realises how much of a boss she is and she's had a lucky escape from Darth Vader! Bossing it 🙌

Reactions: 11
Awk duck off you melt!
The girl is pretty but she's no talitha, the only comparison I see is the hair. I'd say she's had a lucky escape 🙌
That silly question is purely for engagement on his page . Never click on a poll!

Aamir if you ever read this… no women within the NI region thinks your a good man.. in fact i dare say after this stunt any girl would look at you and the girls that do are insecure as hell, only children put up with that behaviour. Talitha will have her day.

Reactions: 11
Awk duck off you melt!
Crying at ‘awk duck off you melt’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.